Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
Noticed unpainful red bumps at the back of my tongue. Like big enough to be visible and around 5 in number. Anything serious?
I use Colgate mouthwash, do I need to rinse my mouth with water after that as we do in toothpaste or can I directly eat after 20 min?
I am 34 years old. In Last two months I am experiencing a lot of discomfort in my throat, such as Cold, Cough, Infection, Mouth Ulcer, Slight Swelling below my chin, Slight hitching in the mouth. I have been smoking for the past 15 years. No weight loss ever. I don't think there is any Tumor. The slight swelling below my chin goes off when I apply eucalyptus oil. I am worried about me being a victim of cancer. And very scared to go to doctor. Please Advise.
In the bottom from row three teeth have become mobile. Unable to extract them and fix fresh teeth there as dentists fear of bleeding in extraction. I had bleeding problem long time ago, but th lab has cleared the same. But still dentists do not want to experiment due to my age i. E. 84 years. please suggest.?
I brush daily and properly. I have crisscross teeth and they appear yellow in color. How to whiten my teeth naturally.
Hii m 26 year female having problem that I sleep with open mouth and some time at day time also my mouth gey open what can I do.
I am having pain in front teeth both upper and lower.but don't have any germs around the teeth.what is the reason?
I am 65 years old and my teeth have become very very sensitive to hot and cold waters. Very often it starts paining after taking hot.
How safe is dental implant of moller it's side effect - recovery time-aprox expenses considering my age is 55 year with no health conditions
There is pain in hard palate of my mouth I have this problem from last 2 to 3 yrs. When this happens that area becomes red, my body becomes completely weak. My mouth also smells bad despite of brushing regularly and using mouth wash. Some times small peace of cough also comes out from my mouth which smells awkward in the same way my mouth smells. After taking anti biotic I get cured but again it happens regularly after 15 to 20 days . I went to dentist as well as ent specialist. They gave me a lot of different medicine's. But still I face the problem. What should I do now?
I have yellow teeth. It's spoiling my style. I am using close up. But it's make any changes. Suggest some good tips please?
Hi while I am eating frequently use to chew my cheeck so in my mouth one smal bulb kind of a clotting from last 4 year what to do for that.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.