Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
I am 46 year old. For quite some time now I have been experiencing pain near diaphragm and feels acidic most of the time. What could that be and what are the reasons for this pain? Kindly advise.
I am 25 year old and having a problem of hair loss and want to regrow my hair so please tell me what should I do.
I have dengue symptoms, my reports are as 26/7/17 - TLC 4100, Platelet 1.65 28/7/17 - TLC 4300, Platelet 1.20 30/7/17 - TLC 8000, Platelet 1.02 Is any recovery shown.
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.
I am 30 years old female and having dark spots on face some are very dark some are light dark. What shall I do to remove please tell. Thank you.
I am very thin, I am doing a exercise in every day since last to months I am not gain fair body what can I do?
I am suffering from headache and drowsiness due to nervousness, hypertension, resulting in trembling of hands, kindly advise remedy.
Hi sir I am too slim my age 30, wait is 45 kg, how I increase my personality, I am hardworking, graduate, No body like me.
I am suffering from burning sensation in both feet since October 2015. I also feel acute pain in my heels when I get down from bed in the morning and gradually the pain reduces and goes away. But burning sensation persists. It is not there in the morning but starts later in the day and continues till bed time. It increases when I sit on chair for longer duration of time. Also there is tingling and numbness sensation in my thighs and lower parts of my body. Above my waistline there is no pain or sensation. I got my Vitamin D and B12 levels checked and they were normal. Two years back I had deficiency of both these vitamins and I had taken supplements. I got my blood sugar checked several times but it comes out normal. I am not able to be my best in my day to day work due to this nagging issue. Kindly advise. Gour Mishra.
Hello doctor, since a week am going to gym for my fitness and I find my both the hands especially left hand very weak. When I was going to gym last year I used to do at least 30 pull ups and 30 dips and now I find very hard to even complete five pull ups I find my both arms very weak what should I do to make my arms strong as before. In this one year of gap I left the gym due to laziness and I masturbated alot like four times a week and I had a habit of keeping tobacco pillow like chain khane in my mouth and I stopped that recently. I smoke occasionally whenever I drink alcohol like once a week and am ready to listen whatever you suggest me please help me make my both arms strong like before and I dint met with any accident and no fracture too just like that it became weak thank you and I'll be hoping you will help me as soon as possible.
Lybrate | Dr. Manjunath Hulmani speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Skin is a very vital organ of your body as it protects your body from external injuries and also helps in regulating your body temperature. The gradual development of cancer cells on your skin region is known as skin cancer. Skin cancer is a very common disease that is affecting people worldwide. Many causes are responsible for skin cancer.
Some of them are stated as follows:
- Overexposure to sun rays. The Ultraviolet rays can cause serious damage to your skin that can lead to cancer.
- Sun burns may also result in the development of cancer cells
- Frequent exposure to toxic chemical substance can also trigger skin cancer.
- A frail immune system may also contribute to skin cancer.
- Certain scars on your skin, if left untreated, may become cancerous and eventually lead to skin cancer.
- Consuming unhealthy foods and being unhygienic may also lead to skin cancers.
Skin cancer may develop all over your body or on any particular region of your skin. It can spread to other parts of your body rapidly. The symptoms of skin cancer depend on the type of your cancer.
Some of the common symptoms of skin cancer are as follows:
- A sore on your skin that cannot be healed
- Swelling of your skin
- You may also get an itching sensation frequently
- Appearance of bumps
- Bleeding of the affected areas
- Appearance of reddish spots
- A bleeding mole
Skin cancer is absolutely curable if treated at an early stage. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating skin cancer.
They are mentioned below:
- Panchakarma therapy is the most effective treatment for healing skin cancer. It involves purification and removal of harmful toxins from your body through its 5 constituent therapeutic treatments namely, Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti and Raktamokshana.
- Drinking green tea can be very helpful. It is known to have anti cancerous properties which help prevent and combat this killer.
- Including more of citrus food in your diet such as lemons, oranges; excluding oily, fried foods and cutting down on higher quantities of sugar can prove to be beneficial.
- Applying turmeric paste on the affected areas may help you to guard against skin cancer.
You must not ignore skin cancer and seek advice from a doctor as early as possible since the process of metastasis (spreading of cancer cells to different spots of your body) is very rapid in this case.