Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArunYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fever. And in my hand and leg I have pain. And in my hand also pain. Please give me solution. And give good tips.
Please suggest me a medicine to delay the periods as I have to go to a religious place and how many times it till to taken and for how many days? My periods will start from 16th.
What is Maximum stage (or) speed to be achieved by a 46 years old men. During TMT STRESS TEST. Upto what level can BP& HR reaches.
My root canal treatment has been done before 6 months. But, today dental cap is automatically removed while I was having breakfast. What should I do? Can I fix that dental cap again from doctor?
I have severe lower left back pain. It more worsen when coughing or bending. What should I have to do?
I have back pain, continuous back pain in morning while sleeping. Every morning my back pain starts due to sleeping what should I do?
'Light exercise' is one of the first things every doctor prescribes for hypertension patients. Hypertension is a condition where blood exerts a very high force against the walls of the blood vessels. While a normal person's blood pressure is usually around 120 over 80, a hypertension patient's blood pressure is higher than 140 over 90. Regular exercise helps regulate this blood pressure and improves cardiovascular health. It also improves blood circulation, thus giving you more energy and easing stress.
So, what types of exercises are best for treating hypertension?
Aerobic activities are activities that increase your heart and breathing rate. Simple household chores like mowing the lawn or swabbing the floor can also count as aerobic activities. Other such exercises include brisk walking, jogging and swimming. Alternatively you could join a group sport such as basketball or football to increase your aerobic activity. This will make your heart stronger and reduce stress, both of which will in turn lower your blood pressure.
Lifting weights may cause a temporary spike in blood pressure at the time of exercising, but it has a number of long term benefits. It improves your overall cardiovascular health and helps build strong muscles. Instead of doing a few sets of lifting heavy weights, it is better for a hypertension patient to lift lighter weights more number of times. Light weights challenge the muscles by increasing the number of sets.
Practicing yoga asanas and pranayam can help lower blood pressure and reduce stress induced hypertension. While asanas are yogic positions, pranayam refers to breathing techniques. Some asanas that are beneficial for hypertension are shavasana, sukhasan and shishuasan. Yoga benefits hypertension patients by relaxing the body and calming the nervous system.
How much exercise do you need?
With hypertension, you should be very careful to not overdo any exercise. Brisk walking for 30 minutes or jogging for 20 minutes on a daily basis is ideal. A five minute warm up and cooling down period at the beginning and end of your exercise routine is essential. If you cannot put aside half an hour each day, you could even break it up into smaller periods of 10 or 15 minutes each. When exercising, it is important to listen to your body. The moment you feel out of breath or dizzy, you must stop your exercise.
If you are a regular gym enthusiast, lifting light weights won't be an issue. However, if you live a sedentary lifestyle and are only starting a fitness routine now, it is advisable to consult your doctor before adding weight training to your schedule. You should also consult your doctor if you are above the age of 45 or if you are overweight.
My face become red and start irritation every time also its makes small pimples (whiteheads) it can happen anytime.
I am 23 yrs old and I have got pigmentaion on my hands and back. Please can you givme any solution as I cant wear sleavless and its looking vry bad please suggest me good lotion or which kind of treatment I can do for permamant removal.
I am 2 worried about my hairs. Every tym I comb up my hairs it takes off few off my hair. In addition I got a bad habit of always putting my hands in between my hairs will brings down a bunch or 2 hairs with them. How can I decrease my hairfall. Any suggestions plzz.
My mother aged 65 years is now suffering from severe back pain pl do suggest as of taking cal tab and applying gel has not given any remedy even went on physiotherapy pl suggest DR.
Hiii Dr. I'm Aditya from Lucknow .since last few days I'm suffering from fever. Kindly provide useful solution.
Skincare on a budget.
- Identify your skin type - sensitive, normal, dry, oily or a combination - and keep that in mind when you select your skin care products.
- Pay attention to product ingredients and choose those that will give you the most bang for your buck. For example, look for anti-aging products that contain retinol and alpha or beta hydroxy acids.
- Consider using dual-function products, like a moisturizer that includes sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher, to make the most of your money.
- Cleanse your skin before applying any skin care products and before going to bed. Cleansing removes dirt, oil, and debris, and helps prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Get the most from your moisturizer by applying it as soon as you get out of the shower to lock in moisture.
- Limit the number of skin care products that you use; applying too many products may cause irritation.
- Apply a broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher before going outside. This will help protect you from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging and skin cancer.
- Consider using petroleum jelly, an inexpensive product that has several uses, including moisturizing dry skin and nails, and treating minor injuries
- Start with primer -- if you're old enough for laugh lines, a skin care makeover can give you a fresher, younger look. Better routine calls for skin primer - a high-quality primer fills in small wrinkles, making them less visible.
- Forgo thick foundation -- apply moisturiser, primer, then a light liquid foundation for additional skin-plumping moisture -- tapping it in gently with a sponge, rather than rubbing it in.
- Avoid clown eyes -- get yourself a good magnifying mirror.
- Enhance the shape of the eye -- apply it in a thin streak along the line where the lashes begin, top and bottom. This will enhance the shape of your eye and create the illusion of thicker lashes. Use soft shades and a light touch when applying eye shadow.
- Put eyebrows back on -- use an eyebrow pencil that complements your hair colour. Placing powder over the pencil will help it stay put.
- Don't let the lips 'bleed' -- to keep colour from travelling, use moisturiser, then coat the lips with foundation before applying lipstick.