Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arun A
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Arun AYour feedback matters!
I poked my right ear with a match stick and slept on that side and it poked in due to pressure. Now the ear is numb and not able to hear anything and also paining very much. With blood is coming.
I am having pain in my ear coz I cleaned it with ear buds. Kindly advise any medicine/ear drop which help me stop paining.
ECG report: 800: Sinus Rhythm. 732: Suspect Anterior Myocardial Infarction. 131: Low Voltage (Limb Leads. What is meaning of this diagnosis information. Pl. Guide.
Sir I had an ice cream yesterday and now I am facing sore throat. Suggest me any home remedy to cure this problem and to prevent such problems afterwards. I am of about 20 years. Kindly suggest me some cure for this. Such irritating thing it is.
I have meniere disease in my left ear since last one year. My left ear hearing is also loss. Homeopathy is good for me to reduce vertigo & dizziness? How much time? Please suggest me some self care to prevent my disease. I am eating salt free food. Can it effect on my another ear or not? I visited an ent doc R.C.Mallic but he told me to use vertizac & neurozan. But can not help so much. Can I visit Homeopathy clinic ? Is any chance to get back my normal life ? Homeopathy is reduce my problem or not please suggest me doctor. I am waiting for your valuable response.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.