Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old, weight 68 kgs, unmarried healthy guy. I am facing two problems right now:- 1) PAIN IN TESTICLES- whenever I wear jeans or tight fitting pants, I got pain in my right testicles. The size becomes bigger than left one. please help me to free the pain forever. 2) MY BIGGEST PROBLEM is low sex drive, PE, ED. In past I have done lots of masturbation, watching lots of porn videos.
Nails significantly reveal about your overall health.When well taken care of, nails not only look good but they also help you stay healthy.
Follow these tips for a shining nails.
1. Moisturize - Use a Hand-Nail cream regularly to avoid ragged cuticles and flakey skin. Moisture keeps your nails in a good shape.
2. Mild Soaps - Use specially formulated hand foams to wash your hands. Certain anti-bacterial soaps can strip away layers of essential oils from your skin, thus leaving your palms dry and even itchy.
3. Massage - Massage your cuticles regularly. This will help improve blood circulation to the tips as well as stimulate the entire nervous system promoting the growth of strong and healthy nails.
4. Manicure - Treating your hands once a month to a relaxing manicure is an excellent idea. Not only do your nails end up looking fabulous but the additional TLC will go a long way in ensuring that your hands don’t look twice their age. Scrubbing off the dead cells, applying a ‘hand mask’ and then some relaxing massage as you close your eyes to some soothing music, is just what ‘nail therapy’ is all about.
5. Maintain - It’s a common knowledge that the skin on our hands tends to age quicker as it is often left exposed to the elements such as the harsh sun or extreme winters. To maintain your manicured nails, use a sunscreen regularly and wear gloves in the winters and even while going about household chores such as doing the dishes or mopping the floor.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 32 years old. I have psoriasis since dec 2002. I take all type of medicine but its not clear from my skin. Please tell me how it will clear permanent? What types of food I take to clear this? Currently I take alopathic medicine. Methoxirate, folic acid, sylicacid ointment, protar shampu.
My mom is suffering from diabetes .day by day it increase. medicine not work properly. Please tell me the solution for diabetes.
My mother is 55 years old. She has diabetes from last 18 years. Also a heart patient. She got two stents already. Her joints pain a lot. Please suggest a diet plan.
Dear Sir I am masturbating since from 10 years at least once in a week, is there any problem for sexual life, now I am married, is there any problem of infertility so please give me solution.
Never tense for knee joint pain take 2 gm turmeric powder with hot milk 200ml and 1/4 tsf deshi ghee mix all these drink at bedtime. Find better result in pain and stiffness, do mild excercise and walking apply any oil over the joints.
Keep it continue.