Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad HussainYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 32 year old, had problem like chakkar (vertiogo) feeling moving all the time around, then I consulted a psychiatric doctor, who has given me following medicines; maxgline75m capsule, sterlift 50/100 mg and residone 1 mg, which I am taking for last 2.5 years almost I am ok now, but try to give up this medicines, when I don? t get this medicines for more than 24 hours, it affect me and I feel irritating, some time mind gets silence for a while. Can you please suggest, if I have been addicted to these medications and it can never led me off.
My throat is itching most of the day, more itching at night. I then have difficulty breathing when sleeping.
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
Hi I am suffering from tinnitus in my left year since April. I have consulted ent doctor. They have given some medication. But while going for audiometry test. That person has told me that tinnitus can't be cured. Doctors prescribe medicines only for patient satisfaction. Is it true? Is there any natural way to cure this. Please help me.
Why did I feel giddy all of a sudden on 29th March at 3a. M, my pressure was normal, my E.C.G shows normal. What should I do, what food should I eat?
I have been diagnosed for meniers disease from doctor in Silchar & same has been confirmed by CMC Vellore. I was having symptoms of giddiness, hearing loss & tinnitus in the left ear. After treatments from CMC Vellore (Medicine taken Ditide, 90 tab, one daily; vertistar-16, 60 tab, 2 daily; stemetil-5, 5 mg, as & when required) giddiness has been cured but tinnitus & hearing loss still persists what to do now?
I am 19 years old and I m having a hole in my eardrum, sometimes watery liquid comes out some part of bone beneath ear drum is also effected. Is there any way through which I can handle it all without operation. If operation what are it's success rate and precautions I have to take.
Is there a treatment for tinnitus problem? I understand there is a package'Tinnitus terminator' which help to overcome this problem.
I have done two brain MRIs in the last 15 months and have been told by the doctors that due to combination of lacunar infarcts observed in the frontal lobe and mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus, has resulted in low blood flow to the brain. This is caused vertigo and there is no cure.
Pls help me. I have a sore throat from a month. M gargling with hot saline water n taking warm liquids n all but it's not going .can you say me d medicines of it. I sneezes sometimes. Watery nose sometimes. No any coughing .I dnt know y it's still with me.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.