Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad HussainYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I am suffering from sinus problem from my childhood I had taken many medications for this but I am not cured so can you please help me.
While sleeping in the night my nose got freezing by that snoring too much. Can you give some suggestions?
I have a inching and some pain in the ears. When I go to the doctor he says everything is alright. I have the habit oh inserting buds in the ears. I need a tips how to get out from that habit.
I have sore throat from one month. It started with cold but cold cure in one week. I have sore throat but no cough no cold no runny nose. What should I do?
Hi is cervical spondylosis a cause of vertigo. Or is it due to ear issues. I have neck pain n bilateral chronic eardrum perforation and this imbalance/ dizzy feeling is happening from 2-3 week mostly after I stand for sometime or I bend my head/ neck.
I'm suffering from dermatitis dermatitis from 3 years. Any homeopathic medicine for this condition. Allopathic crem rough the skin tone. Especially in nose region and eyebrows. Please help.
I have Sinus problem due to which daily in the morning I use to sneeze is there any natural solution for it.
I am a college student and I suffered from typhoid in the year 2016 and then came the side effects of medicines like hair fall and stuff but once everything was sorted out, I realized that my hunger was reduced drastically so I tried to eat more than I craved for, but I did complement it with exercises like cycling and going to the gym. In a few days, I started feeling acidity, and it was bad, I haven't ever felt acidity like that, it was like my chest was burning, I consulted a doctor and consumed the medicines and was able to get rid of the issue but not for long. Within a few weeks, I started feeling it again but this time, the intensity was quite low, so I thought "It will go away, I just have to control my diet"- as in eat less spicy food and eat less food for that matter but I still suffer from it and it has lead to frequent belching and when I wake up in the morning, my throat feels jam but it's not phlegm, it's just excess saliva. Also, it might be relevant that due to a strange sinus condition, I always have some mucus in my sinuses no matter how much I clean or get treated and only recently has some of it made it's way to my chest but I think, I've spit most of it out. Please help. In case I need to see a doctor please specify their name too.
Hi I am facing watery fluid leakage from left nose since 2 years. 1.) no csf found. 2.) medicine is not affects for this serious allergy.
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.