Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arshad BaigYour feedback matters!
Sir mere pet me problem hai, stool ke Baad jalan si Hoti hai aur kbhi hard stool to kbhi loose stool aata hai, chest me jalan bhi Hoti hai, and fresh hone ke Baad pain bhi hota hai. Sir please suggest me some remedies.
Hello every one I recently stopped over eating becoz I am becoming fat but I am getting full of sleep. Could you suggest me why this happening to me. I completely stopped eating at knight time and getting full of sleep. Is it normal or any malfunction in my body please suggest me I am waiting for your answer.
I have 5 year old headache and it is not going sometimes half and sometimes full so what to do for it.
Praise your child for not sucking.
Children often suck their thumbs when feeling insecure or needing comfort. Focus on correcting the cause of the anxiety and provide comfort to your child.
For an older child, involve him or her in choosing the method of stopping.
Your dentist can offer encouragement to your child and explain what could happen to their teeth if they do not stop sucking.
What does high MG (milligram) of medicine means? For example 1300 MG of medicine have any side effect.
It is not cold out here, but is it preferable to take a hot water bath because my nose is blocked due to cough & my head is heavy?
I hv aprblm wth myy penis. Which is little big. I cant push it in my wifes. She is feel very hard. Wht should I do.
Sir my father is a patient of sugar and high bp recently he had a operation on stone in gal blander now he feels some pain on chest Dr. Says their is nothing and all report comes normel he feels pain always now I want to know what is the cause for it. Please help.
Hi sir. I have problem of foreskin, first it able to pull back easy after erection now it's painful also it's seem the upper part of foreskin has become white ring type which cause pain when it is pulled back. Please suggest what to do.
Hello Body building food supplements can affects sex life or it affects on fertility? I started going gym .want to make my body like body builder person can this food supplement affect my sex life or fertility power.
Is Shilajit is an effective component to enhance sex-power and sex-time? I have bought Dabur Shilajit capsules after consulting with ayurvedic medicine seller. Will it be helpful? please suggest me if their is better medicines.
Keeping the blood sugar level within the accepted level can be a challenging at times. This is because the blood sugar is affected by a range of factors including lifestyle factors. Here is a brief roadmap to manage diabetes by following simple lifestyle changes:
Healthy eating is an art. It is one of the cornerstones of healthy living with or without high blood sugar. People suffering from blood sugar has more reasons to be specific about food to keep the blood sugar level under control.
- Portion size and carbohydrate counting: Carbohydrates play a key role in managing diabetes. It is, therefore, necessary to keep a close count of carbohydrates. People consuming insulin need to be more careful in this regard. One good way to ensure that carbohydrates consumption is under control is to ensure that the portion size is controlled.
- A balanced meal: A good meal should be a mixture of fruits, proteins, fats, starches, and vegetables. Few carbohydrates such as those found in vegetables, starch and whole grains serve a diabetic person better.
- Track your medication and meal: Too little consumption of food can lead to a sharp fall in blood sugar level. Too much food, on the other hand, can lead to high blood sugar. It makes sense to maintain a balance between food and medication.
Physical activity goes a long way in managing blood sugar level. Regular exercise consumes sugar in the form of energy and helps to maintain diabetes. Daily exercise along with certain household chores such as gardening can help to maintain diabetes:
- Make an exercise plan: It makes sense to consult the doctor or a healthcare professional before starting to exercise. Depending on the level of blood sugar, an exercise plan should be chosen. One should maintain a minimum of half an hour exercise schedule daily.
- Be prepared: Sudden change in lifestyle such as starting an exercise regimen can take a toll on the body. It is therefore advised that a person prepares himself by taking short snacks before starting to exercise. Staying hydrated is another crucial thing. Checking the blood sugar level before and after working out is a good habit.
Stress plays the devil in shooting up the blood sugar level. It becomes extremely difficult to manage diabetes with stress. Here is a list of important things to stay away from stress:
- Find a pattern: Logging stress within a scale of 1 to 10 can help to find a pattern. If the blood sugar levels are found to be high under stressful days, a person would know what should be skipped to cut down stress.
- Get help: Getting professional help to cut down stress is a good idea. Consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist can prove to be helpful in cutting down stress. Once the stress levels are down, blood sugar level automatically comes down. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.