Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
From last 5 to 7 days I am getting so much headache problem and stomach is so paining and my legs pain so much.
Hii My self Aman Gupta I am 21 year old I think I am suffering from some sort of sexual problem I don't get erection whenever I wanted but as I start touching it I get erection while watching porn.
What is this creamy white and light brown thing inside of Penis top skin. How these are forming irregularly. How to stop this.
My father has met an accident where his ribs are fractured and can not move at all he is admitted in kle hospital, No improvement is found till today so please guide me what is to be done, his age is 75 yrs.
My skin is dull in winter season. Dry skin will arrive in winter. How to remove dry skin in winter by using natural tips?
I am suffering from a infection. There is fungal infection around my penis and anal. It is growing day by day and I am getting itch more and more. Is there any way or solution to stop?
My skin is not so clear my skin color is uneven n very rough n I want to make it clear and clean which cream I ll use to make it clean and clear and which makes my color fair.
How can I control hairfall. I am loosing my hairs at sides above temple. Wt I hav to do to control it?
Is it advisable to extract all four wisdom teeth in one single surgery or it must be done one at a time? Dentist advised us to extract all four in one sitting but we doubt if it would be too painful to handle after the surgery.
I have cold and cough last 15 days, medicine used but response is slow. What happened? please help me.
I am suffering from hair loss. I have no genetic problem. Where I am staying, their have water problem. Arsenic, iron etc have in water. Too dandruff. What am I do? Plzzzz help.
Taking knee replacement surgery to the next level
When the world is driven by technology, can we as surgeons can be far behind?
Let's see what does technology has to offer to a knee replacement surgeon?
Precise alignment and balancing of the new knee implants is imperative for its long time survival - that's where technology kicks in. The computer helps us to accurately define the axis and the angles so that your new knee fits well and is placed within millimeters of defined scientific parameters. It reduces the chances of human error towards the placement of the new knee implants. If the implants are not aligned well it leads to pain, poor function and early loosening and failure of the surgery. This technology has lead to an improvement in the precision factor of the surgery and made the results more predictable and reproducible.
How is it different from the conventional/regular knee replacement surgery and what advantages can you derive from the procedure?
A number of benefits can be derived from computer navigated knee replacement surgery such as:
1. It enables us to make smaller incisions with minimal soft tissue dissection occurring as well. As a consequence, there's greater protection of your quadriceps tendon and muscle during the procedure which helps in early rehabilitation.
2. Bone cuts are more precise in nature as well as are reproduced in a highly clear manner imparting greater accuracy and fit of the implant.
3. In a computer navigated knee replacement the ligament balancing is done in a highly precise manner which ensures the longevity of the new knee.
4. It eliminates the need to place a rod inside the intramedullary bone canal of the thigh bone, thereby, decreasing chances of postoperative bleeding and embolism.
5. In complex cases involving deformity of the thigh or leg bones due to previous fracture, excessive bowing, and trauma implants such as plate and screws in situ, traditional alignments systems are difficult to use. In these cases, computer navigated knee surgery is the most preferred method as all these doesn't pose any challenge.
The outcome is a better performance of the replaced knee, both short and long-term in nature.
Related Tip: What kind of treatment does your knee pain require?