Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi mam, meri age 25 ki hai, mujhe har mahine period late ya 3 or 4 din jaldi aata hai aur peeth mai 2 din tak pain hota hai to iska kya karan ho sakta hai? please help.
Last month I got abortion on December 1st This month I got periods on January 5th. But it is normal periods I got light bleeding. But today I have a bleeding. Wat is the problem pls give me a remedy.
I live in delhi my problem is lack of thoughts of my mind. Just like obsession. Dats why I saying to you lack of mindfullness my frnd suggest to go fr a aiims. Aftr dat I went but not fruit full for me. Now a days feelng dipresesd help me sir.
I feel very tired when I reach home get headache after I come home, feels sleepy however when go to sleep don't get sleep.
My last periods date was 9oct and I had sex where no penetration took place on 20th oct. But genitals got rubbed on outer surface. I did pregnancy test on 1st nov. Which showed negative result. My mensuration cycle is not less than 30-32 days. Do I need to check again for pregnancy? Or this result is accurate?
Sir why I am feel tiredness when I bath cloths Or do some work It is good when I eat some thing I feel comfortable But after eating I feel always undygesting type feeling Some liquid fluid such as frooti, mangoshake make comfortable me but for short time I don't able to understand that what happened me Twenty days before CBC and tsh test are normal and Dr. Suggest for vitamin and DIGESTIVE enzyme It will good till I take enzyme and vitamin tablet but it start again when I left it 10 days before Please suggest me.
My wife 1 month se pregnancy start hua hai Aaj ultrasound hua toi bola gaya baby ka growth nahi ho raha hai kya reason ho sakta hai aur isko thik karne ka solution bhi suggest kariye.
I am 19 yrs old male suffering from acne vulgaris I have lot of scars from my previous acne Please help me I really look ugly.
I am recently married but facing sexual problems. I am not getting a proper harden also discharged very fast. Do I have any solution for this. I am not very depressed, never had a remarriage sex.
I am facing erection problem. I am 37 years old. My penic is not proper ereact. Please tell me what can I do and medicine.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.