Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun SinghYour feedback matters!
approached Clove Dental for complaint of toothache in 4, 5 on the upper right teeth. They suggested RCT in both which has been done 4 times in each tooth. Now with and without the caps, the pain has increased. After so much efforts to continuously inform my increasing discomfort to Clove, they have asked me to get the CBCT done of the RCT treated teeth. Is it advisable n clinically necessary? Please do note that any x-rays or clinical history is unavailable as it was done at a private clinic. Also, the consultations undertaken were with the private practising Dentists, hence no documentation is available. I in no way want to retry RCT again for this teeth. It has repeatedly failed and added lots of unwanted harassment and increased discomfort and stress levels. Is CBCT required and clinically needed for further diagnosis?
I am facing a problem of hypochondria since 4 years. Four years back I have done almost test for rs 150000 for purpura investigator due to black and blues spot on akin inspite of confirming many pediatrician as everything is fine. Now a days I am worried about kidney of my husband. Husband . symptom is bubuly urine but all the reports were normal. Confirmed by many doctors . My mental state is always under pressure. It affect my life and work also.Please tell.
Hello sir, Please tell me how to improve digestion, raising HB levels and reduce weight in a natural way.
Sir I am suffering from nasal polyps some doctor have also said that I have sinus too and a bone increase in nose which should be cut via operation.
Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings! presently looking for a permanent solution and better treatment for my mother (50 age), who is suffering from Knee Joint Pain and Swelling. She is presently under treatment and taking Allopathic medicine. Along with this she is applying SayDex Oil for the oil massage at Knee Joint Area and she is doing some exercises as advised. I learned that this pain is recurring and no permanent solution is there for this Pain. However, I believe that there must be a permanent solution for this Joint Pain and Swelling. Would you please let me know your best possible solution for the above matter? Thank you for your time. Regards, Pradeep.
I am 24 years old but frequently I have to face digestion problem. Due to this my physical growth is no so good. I want to increase my weight.
I had little bit of black Marks on my face and some its irritate me to toch it and scratch it so what is the solution dr.
How much water (water alone) in liters should be taken by a normal adult in a day? Whether taking of m ore quantity of water will affect the urinary system.
For those who are under the age of 35 and healthy, an annual checkup is not necessary, one every 2 to 3 years is fine. Even between 35-45 years if you continue to live a healthy lifestyle and face no medical problems, an annual medical checkup is not essential. But, for those who are above the age of 45, an annual checkup is recommended. The regular checkup will detect any medical issue, which can then be treated effectively. And as you know, early detection can help overcome even deadly diseases like cancer.
What should a checkup involve?
- Essentially a full body checkup starts with obtaining patient and family history to check for any genetic problems. Details on lifestyle habits and exercise routine are also recorded.
- It is followed by a thorough physical examination, which includes measuring blood pressure, checking eye and thyroid, reflex examination, chest examination etc.
- Sometimes depending on factors like the age and patient history a rectal examination may be done. For women, sometimes pap smear (test for cervical cancer) is also recommended.
- A blood test is generally also done. In case, the patient suffers from other problems related tests like Cholesterol, liver function tests, LDLs, HDLs etc. are done.
- The BMI (Body Mass Index) of the patient is taken to measure the weight. Nowadays a waist-hip ratio is generally taken as it offers a more accurate measure.
- After the examination and tests are complete, it is essential that you have a clear conversation with your doctor, and understand how your body is working currently. In case there is a medical problem, make sure that your doctor gives you details about its treatment and cure.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions in case you aren't clear about something. The doctor is there to help you lead a healthy and balanced life.
It helps if you conduct a self-examination of your body at regular intervals. Once a month, conduct a skin examination from head to toe for any abnormal spots, rashes or moles. Consult your doctor on the best way to go about it if necessary.
If you would like to schedule home sample pickup for book full body checkup, click here now.