Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunYour feedback matters!
There is a back in pain always when I do something heavy work please suggest me some remedy homemade I m 18 yr old I have to do lot of heavy work daily. Dhynawad.
L3/l4 disturb in nerves so right leg calf mussle pen last 4 years. Also inject on l3/l4 at hinduja hosp. But not progress.
I am 20 year old male and have backpain for last 2 or 3 months. I have used some pain relief creams like fast relief moov etc vt still I have the problem.
I am mohammad Jakir Hossain from Bangladesh. Age 39 years. I am suffering in low back pain & solder pain from 1998, l m also suffering in Spain pain from last 12 yeas. I was attack in my back low Spain in a football match & sleep down form 3 feet height. Both time I was pain in back low pain. Another I am suffering in knee & ankle pain last 6 years. I was in a road motorcycle accident in 2010 & broken my right leg in middle of knee & ankle. After the surgery my broken is completely joint successfully but my knee & Ankle joint is log due to full leg bandage. Now is move but suffering in pain. My knee can not able my body weight. I can not bear any wait, not walk more time, can not running, not standup more then 10 minutes. My knee not move properly for standing more then 10 minutes & fill pain. I meet with orthopedic, Neurologist, & physical medicine doctor. But not relief pain. Please advice me how I relief from pain or suggest me which doctor advice me better.
I am a 45 years old working female, since last 15 days I am experiencing pain in my left back and left stomach region. I tried constipation medicine, but its not working. I have earlier taken a sonography to check for stone which was found to be normal. Is this the cause of blockage in intestine, because I am in a habit of eating chalk, (suffering from pica) when I get tensed. I am also neglecting my food since now I am staying alone and finds difficult to cook proper food. Please advise home remedy which may ease my pain.
Sir I am suffering from pain in my knee continuously. There is some cramp sound when I sit and stand. It is from past 6 months. Sir give me the right direction.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.