Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 36 year old. I am suffering from back pain and joint. I am taking some pain relief tablets and ointment, calcium tablets. But not relief for pain. I request to to you that give some advice and solution.
I have knee pain last three years. I am working as a sales executive in automobile company. Please give me a permanent solution.
I am 25 year old male, I have oily skin because of oily skin I have pimples on my face and backache too. Some of the pimples has left mark on my face and I also wanted to ask you that my full body skin get tan as I came in contact of sun and also I have excess hairs on my hand chest and leg I want to get rid from them.
Hello, My wife is having periods, its the 3rd day. The reason of writing to you is she is having pain in back and lower part of body and also having fever since morning. She vomited twice in last past hour. It was clear, watery and mucus vomit, bitter in taste according to her. What should I give her?
I'm 20 year boy I have a problem in knee have take many medicine but doesn't get relief .what can I do?
I have pain in my left knee generally after playing badminton, sometimes otherwise also. I had a knee injury 10 years back. So I had left playing. Since last one year the pain has come back. What can be the possible reasons and what should I do.
I am 37 I have been suffering from survical spondilities for the past 4 months. Left hand fingers left leg toes getting thimmiri.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in heels, feel like burn in foot (heel portion). Even I drink much water. Please suggest me what should I do? I have no any health problem. I am slim.
I am 21 year old, I have back lower pain, I am taking medicine but I didn't get relief from last 8 month. I have also fever. How to get relief from pain.
I generally get a bit of pain in my back when I work while sitting on bed for long. What's your advice on how to minimize this pain (besides not sitting on bed for long)
I am 45 years old, I have some pains like neck pain, knee pain and headache .neck pain coming nearly 45 days and knee pain coming nearly two months, orthopedic doctor asked what is your profession, answering to doctor my profession is construction execution, designing.the doctor says don't go to steps, don't use IWC ,don't sit on floor directly. Now construction time no lifts are provided the organisation, so please give advise and how to control the above pains. I am not using any medicine. Please give reply and advise.
Hi my name is mukesh I am 19 years old I am suffering with a severe back pain. I am a little bit fat. Can you pls suggest me how to get rid of this.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.