Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunYour feedback matters!
I am having constant lower back pain since a more than a month. When I get up from chair I feel pain in my lower back and I need time to stand straight. I am working in IT industry. Slowly and sometimes I feel pain in the lower abdomen/kidney area exactly the back side of the lower back where I feel pain. I feel this more when after a long walk, during tennis game or any physical activity. My weight is 75 and height is 5.11 roughly. I am 36 years age. Also I am suffering from frequent gas and severe acidity problem since more than 2 years.
How can I manage my abdomen or pill to slim? I am feeling very tired to do a little work. How can I manage my food daily work to do my abdomen slim? Bcoz m working nature to sit 8 hrs in a day at d chair in one place. So, kindly help to decrease my fat from abdomen.
I have a lot of pain in my abdomen when I run vastly in between I'm getting lot of pain on left and right side of the abdomen? Please help me?
I have acidity problem and I feel the food is not absoreve properly and it make the acid after eat the food.
Sir I have a loose motion problem after food. I have to go 3 to 4 times a day. I am a hostel student n you know about hostel food. Is smoking cause of it. Is this ibs n metrogyl medicine is helpful for this.
I am 23 year old. My liver size is 143 mm. Is it abnormal? Please do reply because I am going through tummy problems since I got typhoid.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.