Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ArjunYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. Since I had started my menstrual cycles. I had complaint of polycystic ovarian cyst. For which I took a l Long treatment. To regularize my periods. BT bcoz of treatment. Nd PCOD I have lost my hairs. Wt should I do regain that volume?
Hello Doctor, I am 26 years old Me apna weight se tetion me hoon mera weight 88 kg hai. Mai apna weight lose kaise karunga.
I have a deep hair fall since last two years and too much of headache can you please suggest me what precautions should I take?
Father having hypertension problems since last 15yrs, doctor says its a familial hypertension which runs in all family member then will it occurs in me also? Is thr any way to prevent from hypertension?
I had fits in 2002. Recently from 6 months onwards suffering from fits. There is a pain from right eye to brain beside right ear to right side of spinal cord to right buttock to beside right knee to foot. Severe pain there. Symptoms dry hair, when I spent more time in traffic severe headache.
Need to remove black spots of acne and reflecting scars of acne in skin -please suggest a useful cream to get rid of scars of acne and black spots, is merderma is useful?
Hi doctor, I am patient of diabetes please doctor give me solution of this problem and I have some fever from 3 days.
For last one month I am getting some pimples on my face. I am washing my face regularly with creamer soap, using resotin cream at night and not using hair oil in hairs but still my pimples are increasing day by day and my face becomes oily too much and I sweat a lot. Please help me and prescribe me medicines which are suitable for me. Really this is a disgusting feeling when I saw my face became properly wet because of sweating and very oily only after half an hour. Ia m very tensed please help me.
My friend having age 23 in her mensuration period there is no bleeding having white discharge so what happened.
My name is Prabhakar dixit, age 26 year. Dr. When I start sleeping I start dreaming also. And some time dreaming start before sleep (trying to sleep also aware what's happening nearby me). And my problem is week concentration, feeling drowsiness. Low confidence level Please guide me what to do. Prabhakar dixit 9696163399 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello sir am asked 1question. All ready. That question is. I have so many tensions. And can't do a work properly with my tension. How can I control when I was tension. My heart beat are raising. And coming chest pain. That is my problem sir. [one doctor. Said it's was anxiety problem. And consult a psychiatrist]. Yesterday I consult a doctor. He given some medicine. That is. (1) Neurotop-Mr. (2) Sherbet-25. (3) Esitus plus. (4) zolpidem tablet, Amfresh-5. This tablets given sir. Can I use this medicines. It was cure my anxiety. Any side effects. Is there please. suggest me sir.
When you get a compliment, 'smart thinking or you are intelligent or that was intelligent of you', you definitely feel good. These comments fill us with confidence, admiration and pride and we want it to happen to us again and again. But owing to a busy schedule and long working hours it might not be possible. Having said this, it does not mean that a person cannot stay intelligent throughout. This can be easily achieved by regular meditation. Regular meditation and yoga helps the mind to be more reflective and efficient.
Here are reasons how yoga and meditation lead to an intellectual learning and growth:
- Utilizes the brain: Almost everyone uses one half of their brain more and this leads to imbalance. Meditation is believed to sync the left and the right hemispheres, thereby allowing neural connection and great processing power. When logical left and creative right brains start working in harmony, then solving problems becomes easy; and it also increases creativity, deep thinking comes to be known of and concentration and focus magnifies. Highly successful people usually display whole brain synchronization.
- Functional capabilities of brain enhance due to meditation: Research backs it that meditation increases the gray matter thickness of the brain regions, thus making the brain smarter, bigger and faster. This is very similar to doing physical exercise which makes the muscles denser and stronger. The increase in Functional Capabilities of brain is based on the concept of neuroplasticity, which states that our intelligence is not based on genetics and there are some things which can be done to improve the way our brain works. Meditation is a good brain enhancer with an ability to increase intelligence.
- Beneficial brainwave patterns can be seen: Meditation can help to guide the brainwaves into beneficial frequencies. The frequencies: alpha, theta and delta when guided can show case a myriad of benefits including idea generation, creativity, cognitive functioning, and intellectual capacity. Meditation helps to transform these beneficial states of mind and help boost the IQ.
- Develops intuition and insights: These are generally obtained through listening and developing to the inner voice. Thus meditation forms to be the basic key to tap these latent abilities. The intelligence can be mapped through tests and quizzes and is valuable at each level to stimulate insights and creativity. As per some people, inner intelligence, is considered to be the most important and best success in the world. Successful people including Steve Jobs have stated that their super revolutionary ideas and business acumen came through their intuition.
- Meditation helps in improving both short and long term memory: The key memory areas hippocampus and frontal lobe show increase in activity during meditation. By stimulating these areas, the short and long term memories are improved.