Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arivukkannu SYour feedback matters!
Will having sex on 4th day of periods causes pregnancy? Short cycle 30 longest 45 this time 33. Reply soon please.
I am having cuff from the last 5-6 days just cuff no fever nothing but cuff what should I do to overcome this problem.
I am a 27 year old guy. My penis is not getting erected at d time of sex, if it erects also den only it remains for few seconds. So suggest me some medicines to cure d same. Also suggest a medicine to take before sex to make dick erect instantly as in some situation I need instant result for having sex. Kindly reply with tablet name available in market ,along with their description i.e. In how much time it will erect, sideeffects etc. Thanks in advance.
Hello doc My age is 29 years old unmarried girls I have problem of constipation from last 3 or 4 months But from today I am facing the problem of blooding in my stool. I am very scared. Pls advise the causes and treatment to get the relief from this pain.
I am having high cold during night time, my nose is totally blocked. What should I do to reduce it? Please help me.
I am 22 years old. Now a days I realized that I am getting very bad smell from my penis. N inside the skin I could see some white things. I don't know what's that call. N the smell is very bad. Should I use any cream for that? One more things I don't feel how it was before. My penis don't get erect much. .need help .I m very much worried. .
I think, I am interested to symptoms of sexually transmitted disease, will you please concern to tell me symptoms of it.
What should I do when I am feeling like my breathing going down and I feel so fear inside me? And sometimes my body is shaking!
I am 25 years with weight around 75 kgs. My problem is there is lot of perspiration even after doing small work. How to reduce it?
I'm having lower abdominal pain after having romance and oral sex. I want to complete my orgasm but m virgin and I wanna stay like this till my marriage. So I am not having proper sex. Just oral. My partner did not insist me fr sex, bt I think he is missing some point in completing my ejaculation. Can you suggest what should we do.
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.