Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arivukkannu SYour feedback matters!
Whenever somebody get sex in time of periods is it safe or not? Give some reasons that why not or why yes?
Sir I got night shift job. So, because of this I am not able to sleep properly and feeling very exhausted please tell me what can I do in weekend mineral supplements.
My brother has a fungal infection named tinea cruris. I hve tried various clotrimazoles terbinafine but they relieve temporarily. What can you prefer me for complete relief? this fungal infection is spreading to my dad and me also.
I have headache for about 2 hours please tell me about something setup or pillows and also ha lungs pain.
I have a problem with erection. Whenever I saw something hot pics my mind triggers and I do masturbates. It happens daily and now I observed my penis doesn't enough hard while masturbating. It remains in loose position. Help me.
When I try to pull my fore skin when my penis is fully erect I feel too painful. What could be the reason .and I feel my penile gland is. Oversized, I regularly masturbate and I have been doing so past .ever since the age of 15 yes. And now I am 45 yrs. Is it due to excessive masturbation.
I have stomach pain and headache and fever legs pain with the last four months can you suggest what can I do.
I am suffered and think so much about sex Me and wife not satisfied But loves so much Due exertion I tired so much.
Sir/madam I have some dry cough regularly. Mostly in the morning times when I brush. And sometimes after meals also. I do not smoke regularly. Can I find the solution.
My friend use penegra 50 every week, is this good or bad for his health, please tell is there any other medicine like penegra 50, if penegra 50 is harmful more,
I had headache that lasted for weeks. Initially my crown was hot now it comes to my left side of the head where my left ears is heated from inside and very uncomfortable. Now I can feel the pain to my left side of my neck.
Radiology is a branch of medicine that deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases using radiant energy. Radiology uses the imaging technology like ultrasound, x-ray radiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computed Tomography (CT), Positron Emission Tomography (PET), nuclear medicine. The imaging technology helps the doctor (or physician) to see within the human body and helps you get diagnosed and treated in a better way.
Radiology is also referred to as radioscopy or clinical radiology where the latter refers to the diagnosis and treatment of fatal injuries/diseases. Radiologist is a doctor who has specialized in radiology after completion of a formal medical course to become a certified doctor. Radiographer is in turn a technician who specializes in the physical operation of scans and machines like x-rays etc. You must be well aware that the Radiologist is a professional doctor but the Radiographer is just a technician.
The following are the various uses of radiology when it comes to monitor the activity of your heart:
- MRI: It is known as Magnetic Resonance Imaging and it makes use of the energy stored in your body’s hydrogen atoms. It uses highly advanced computer 2-D and 3-D images and no ionizing radiation is used in MRI. The activity with the heart can be precisely recorded by MRI scan.
- Nuclear medicine: It involves giving your body a small tracker or a radioactive material which records the radiation coming from your body using special cameras like gamma cameras or PET. It can measure the complexity of your heart disease.
- Fluoroscopy: It helps to give real time visualization of the body by using x-rays that allow the doctor to efficiently monitor the body part, joint and bones as well as the activity that pertains to the heart.
- Ultrasound: It is a test which uses high frequency sound waves to form an image within the insides of any human organ like blood vessels or the heart. Many prefer this form of imaging test which uses sound waves instead of radiation and is considered less harmful.
- Computed Tomography: In this type of scan, a 3-D image is formed through several 2-D images taken at a single line of axis rotation. This test is useful as it gives detailed images of specific parts of the body like blood vessel, arteries, and soft tissues surrounding your heart.