Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Archishubhra PaulYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my heel n on d side of the left foot and pain on the right foot below the toe. Spl wen I get up in d morning or if im sitting in 1 place for long.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Dear sir first time I chekup my hall body on 15 03 2015 in my life so detect blood sugar 504 after fasting before 367 and one day after that result 267 and 248 and after diet control exercise and many more precaution 114 diabities came but still my lag pen continuous I saw last 31 march 2015 orthopedic he tell me after saw a xray you have n9 complaint it s just masculer pain what we do every day my leg pain
I bowled in cricket game, I am a right hand bowler, after one over bowling my hand's muscle is paining, this is happening from 1 week or more, such pain like that I can not use my mobile in my right hand, I have also wear a hand band, my hand is like insensitive after bowling, after 2 hrs it get it simple stage, but this happens again after bowling please help me.
My mom has severe knee pain. Orthopaedic doctor suggested for knee replacement surgery. But she can not be bold enough for surgery. She used many pain killers but no use. So pls prescribe any of the best pain killer to tolerate knee pain. It would be a great help if you prescribe pain killer to tolerate my mother's knee pain.
I am 45 years old. I do heavy work in my office not physical though. Recently, I've been suffering from right arm, leg and eye ache. It feels my arm and legs are pulling out. And I have hyperopia (or farsightedness). I use glasses only when I read or work. Are these any signs of future neurological or cardio-logical risks. What should I do?
Flexura D and Pantosec 40 mg tablet is good for knee pain? I have knee pain on my right leg when bend my leg. Can you please suggest the mentioned tablet is useful or not?
Tenderness on the sole of the left foot (front part) caused probably by hot water bottle. Painful on walking. Can you help me to cure this
My father age is 60 years has acute pian in both knees. Consulted many doctors in these five years but no shy of relief. Please suggest the proper advice. Thanks.
I am 26 years old having low back pain mostly at night time. I regularly take pain killer and tonic also but problem is remain same. Whenever I drink hot tea or green tea during severe pain it gives me some relief for a time being not permanently. So please give me any suggestion.
I am 20 year old male and have backpain for last 2 or 3 months. I have used some pain relief creams like fast relief moov etc vt still I have the problem.
I am 25 years old male and I have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain pain killer but not is but is not but is not pain side is gone for away place ok.
I am 67 years old female suffering pain in both arms and neck region for the last few months. Take pain killer like combiflam or similar medicines. Please suggest treatment etc.
I am having a knee pain which is for few seconds and goes not severe pain but little heaviness which is not continuous.
I am doing 1 hour gym 4 days a week and 4 km running 2 times a week. Yet my tummy is out and my knees hurts. Why?
I don't know but my haid pains alot. I mean almost each and every day. It's not that severe kinda mild? do what's the problem?
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.