Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana SudheerYour feedback matters!
I have blood sugar with the range of 200 on p. P. Now I have to remove broken teeth which is paining. Now what efforts will take to remove it.
Hello I want to ask that after getting braces is there any side effects some people say that teeth get weak some say that it pains and feels sensitivity. So is it good to have braces or not.
Do not use your teeth for doing something other than chewing food. Using them for cracking nuts, removing bottle tops or ripping open packaging can result in chipped or broken teeth.
I just discovered a hairline crack in my front tooth HELP? I am really upset about this. I'm 23 years old and today I put down the mirror and looked at my teeth and the light from the sun illuminated the crack in my tooth. It appears to go from the top to the bottom. Right now I can't see it unless I look at it in bright light or if I look at it very closely in the mirror but I m worried Will it get worse and discolor inside the crack? What could have caused this? Will my tooth eventually try to split apart? The crack is down the middle. Is there anything to repair this? Thank you in advance.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.
My teeth is paining and I try all the colgate and some medicine but it still pain so what I have to do.
Sir my age is 20. Aur Mere ek teeth ke kuch parts apne ap hi toot gaye or usme halka sa gadda ho gaya. Muje kya karma chahiye?
I brush daily then too I feel sensitivity in teeth after eating sweet and cold things. What should I do?
A person should gargle properly with a good quality of mouth freshener.
Always soft toothbrush should be used to clean the teeth.
Garlic, onion, much spicy things, stale food, etc. Should not be taken in the diet.
A person should check up his teeth by a dentist time to time.