Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana NatarajanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from finger pain since from winter. Three fingers starting from thumb of hand are paining one after other but not simultaneously. When I put my hand into hot water paining stops and sometimes fingers get blue too what should I do please help and this problem is only to my right hand three fingers.
Hi, I have pain in my left hip and inner side of thigh less at rest and increasing on activity from past 8 months. Have got MRI done 5 months back and also 2 nd MRI one month back. Report's are normal. But discomfort continue. Have tried physiotherapy and acupuncture not much help from. Kindly advice.
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from knee pain from past one month I took many taBlets but still the pain is the same..
I am 24 years old and unlike before have started getting pain in left hand which remains for 3-4 mins and then goes away itself. The pain has become frequent. Is it related to heart problem?
Dear Sir, I am TK Ramesh working at a pvt Ltd as an accountant in Chennai. I am suffering from Lower back pain in last 3 month continuously. please what's your opinion?
She is suffering from tingling on both foot which is accompanied by pain, she is also suffer from pain on the knee joint when ever she used to getup or sit down from a chair with Weakness and tiredness.
Hi, I am 35 years old I have lower back pain upper back pain and neck pain also I have done so many medical tests like vitamin D, calcium except MRI but the doctor (Orthopedician) said all results are positive. He given some pain killers temporarily I got relief but my problem is not solved. I am working on computer long hours. I think this is sciatica or stiffness problem please give me some solution.
I have a problem in my legs, when I go for daily race. So sir what should I do to remove the pain.. Please give a best suggestion for it.
I am 46 years old male. I do regular strength work out in gym. I am feeling pain in my left leg hamstring during 215 lbs deadlift. Pl suggest.
Your shoulder is one of the most overused joints in the body and thus is at a higher risk of contracting an injury. Shoulder pain may lead to mobility issues where moving your arms may become extremely difficult. The shoulder consists of three parts, viz. the shoulder blade, collarbone and the upper arm bone. Shoulder pain may result from an injury to any of these areas.
The various causes of shoulder pain are:
- Impingement: Impingement of the shoulder muscle occurs when the top of the shoulder impinges on the rotator cuff muscles. This condition can lead to severe pain in the shoulder.
- Bursitis: Bursa is a fluid filled sac that cushions the bones and help in preventing friction. Bursitis is a disorder that results in inflammation of the bursa, thus resulting in shoulder pain.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that is characterized by gradual wear and tear of the tendon. Usually the rotator cuff tendons in the shoulder are affected by this condition.
- Instability of the shoulder: Shoulder instability is a disorder of the shoulder wherein the upper arm bone dislocates from its socket. This can cause excessive pain in the shoulder.
- Fractures: A fracture in the bones of the shoulder results in excruciating shoulder pain.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is a disorder that leads to inflammation in the joints, thus resulting in pain and impaired movement of the joint.
Treatment: The treatment for shoulder pain consists of medications and physiotherapy. You may also be asked to discontinue any strenuous activity that requires shoulder movement. Medications such as NSAIDs are prescribed to help in controlling the pain. Various stretches of the shoulder are also recommended to improve shoulder flexibility and mobility.
Tips: Do exercises such as the overhead press with light weights to improve your shoulder strength. Also make sure to include certain external rotation exercises to strengthen the rotator cuff muscles.