Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Archana NatarajanYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my back bone it's make pain some time, my job like field work so I drive bike regularly around 100 km daily is this the reason for my pain are any other reason?
I am suffering from low back back pain since 10 days. As I had found some swelling on neck. As I am initial diabetic patient.
I am having pain in my hands mainly in arm (biceps area) from last two weeks. Visited doctor he given some pills but not working. What should I do.?
My mom gets leg cramps and severe pain in knees. She can not walk much. As per the x- ray report, doctor told that the knees got spoiled. Some doctors recommend injection nd medsn procedure fr 3 months nd some doc told aftr some time you need to go wid d surgery. However, according to the age its vry early to go under surgery and injection medcn procedure. Whoever does after dat dey can not even walk the way they were use to. She has started. physiotherapy too. Please suggest what could be done? How can we avoid surgery procedures? How to go about it?
I feel difficult and pain while getting up from bed. I am unable to stand straight up to 10-15 minutes from bed due to hip pain that relieves after walking 10-15 minutes.
Dear Lybrate I am having a constant pain in my lower back from the last 2.5 years I was on medication for an about one complete year for it. I am not able to bend forward properly, sometimes the pain goes to the leg also, doctors give antibiotics and pain killers mostly which weakens my immune system, I now catches cold very easily if I eat something cold, my age is 30, and weight is 63. Am I able to live normally as before.
Hello Sir/Mam, Despite of sleeping at least 6-7 hrs in the night why I still yawn throughout the day and feel uneasiness and tired. I do physical exercise daily in the morning. Sometimes I suffer from lower back pain. I have desk job and have to sit for at least 10 hrs daily. Thank You.
Actually from 1 years ago my mom left leg was paining too much and we consult many doctors but the result was same the pain wont releif.
I am suffering from throat irritation which accompany's with occasional coughing may 2 or 3 times a day. This is continuing for almost a month. I have a severe pain in my elbow as well and sometimes behind my right side of the neck like a strain in nerve. Pls advice what to do.
My left knee joint hurts often, I think when I have too much gas. Exercise makes it better. Recently I tried putting eucalyptus oil and it worked. Sometimes the pain shoots up to the butt.
I have lower back pain since 50 days. As per X-ray it showed loss of lordosis. And I have also severe pain at tailbone. I consult Physio and ortho. They say it may be coccygodynia and. My CRP test are positive. Now ortho give me some medical. As I have mention in my report. What should I do. If should consult Physio or ortho.
Hi, This is Khaleel from India my father is suffering from back pain. We have consulted doctors in my town and done scanning as well but nothing found. Some doctors suggested to take rest. Actually my father is a welder and he is mostly sits in the workshop on a lower sitting table. I want to know what could could be the reason of back pain. Looking forward to get the reply soon. Appreciate your help in this regards. Thanks, Khaleel.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.