Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana Murthy
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Archana MurthyYour feedback matters!
Mera beta 8sal ka hai usko bhut headache hota hai morning 5: 00 am start hota hai whole day rehta hai. Usko specs bhi lg gaye .but phir bhi usko pain hota hai. Sb test normal hai. Please tell me he suffering from one month.
I use spectacles with power -2.75D for both eyes, I want to improve my eyesight. Please suggest some tips and exercise for the same
I have a problem in both eyes When I look my mobile in night for 1 or 2 second . In my eyes and head pain start and increasing Please give me good suggest.
My husband is 30 year old. He takes regular alcohol and cigarette. But from few days he is feeling that left oral part (inside mouth ) is senseless and also left eyes is always remains wet Why it is so .Is something serious? To whom we should concern (which kind of specialist in which department )
I am having cataract for over month having vision over 8 consulted to the doctor and he confirmed the disease. Thus, hereby I am seeking advices for the food to avoid during the day.
For the past 2 months I feel tired, headache, back pain, sore throat, eyes and nose irritation, eyes tired when I wake up even after 8+ hrs of sleep. I snore. I eat twice a day. No lunch just snack. Have acid reflux, liver pain (@ times) and post nasal drip. My blood tests (lft, CBC, lipid,vit b12, sugar,)r normal except a little high cholesterol, fatty liver (not yet cirrhosis) & abs. eosinophil count of 680. I am unable to get up and exercise. Feel headache, feverish and tired after having breakfast. Gets a little better as day progresses. My BM is sometimes loose and very dark and at times constipated. My appetite is normal and no vomiting/nausea. Please help.
When I watching TV and mobile phones constantly my left eyes have tears from it. What is the remedy for this?
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.