Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
From many days I found the problem of teeth as whenever we have take chill water or sweat my teeth start creating a pain.
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor I have yellowness in my teeth my self ashish jain I am 36 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
I do not know what is meant by caries. 6 to 7 month back I have root canal and bridge for 3 tooths. Four last 4 days I have tooth pain while chewing food, while brushing or pain when pressure is applied.
Frequently I'm getting fever and my teeth are yellow with pain chin how can I overcome these problems?
During summer I have lot of itching between the two legs particularly at the junction and at the hip skin. I feel sweet itching and then there is black pigmentation and erosion type skin. Kindly advice the home remedy and good medicament. My son who is 16 year has frequent mouth ulcer. It remain for 5 to 6 days. I am giving him Multi vitamin and vyzilac, kindly advice home remedy and good medicament. He has just relieved from 12th std exams and got 98%. He is entering into the field of medicine in near future.
I am 27 year old female and suffered badly with bad breath. I can brush thrice a day, also uses mouthwash clean my tongue and I dont have constipation problem. I suffered it from last 10 yrs and I take cleaning 3-5 times. Please suggest I think it is due to gums because I feel smelly discharge from gums like blood.
I am suffering from sensitivity problem in front 4 teeth. I am not able to brush properly though using sensodine. What should I do to get rid of it?
I had a very severe pain in my teeth whenever I brush I feel the pain and the pain will stop after the brushing. So please give me a best suggestion to me for this and which tooth paste should I have to use for this. Thank you.
I am 50 years age andam having sensitivity in my left side upper part teeth I am using thermoseal tooth paste from last 6 months but not working what shall I do.
I am a chain smoker and have plaque behind my teeth now I have massive gum bleeding for last 2 weeks and I can't even brush properly even if I try to do it with finger entire water in my mouth turned red because of gum bleeding. What should I do?
I am undertaking rct right now and I have visited the doctor for more than 5 times. But I am having a loose teeth from the very beginning and also an irritating pain since the last treatment. Please suggest something.
My 2 year and 8 months old son was broken his teeth in an incident about 10 months ago (20-feb-2015) and that time we consulted a dentist he found nothing abnormal but now pus formed on gum. Again we consulted the same dentist he examined and told a gum abscess has been delevoped and prescribed cefixime 50 for 10 days but no results. We took him to another dentist prescribed ofloxacin ornidazole suspension, serriopeptadise tabs and ornidazole ointment for 10 days. Earlier its improving but pus is forming again and again. Somebody suggested us for laser treatment please help me and suggest me what kind of treatment can be given in this case.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.
If you ever see any white patches in your mouth please do visit a dentist for proper check up as it could be an unavoidable disease. It can be scrapable or non scrapable. White patches can be seen due cheek bites if you have any sharp tooth it can hurt your oral mucosa all you can do is do visit your dentist he/she will the round off the sharp point as it is necessary to avoid further development of any pathology.
Keep your diet healthy add more fruits and green vegetables in your diet will do the added benefits.