Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
Hlw sir I am 18 years Old boy. I have Blood pressure 160/104. Its very for me. Than what I have do next.
Constant anxiety. Anxiety/Panic attacks for no reason some times. Mouth/saliva feels weird. I Feel unreal, like im watching life from a glass. I have Imaginary fantasy worlds in my head. Sometimes depressed. I get aggravated easily. I have really sensitive ears. Many noises annoy me. People making certain hand motions etc. Makes me upset. Happy and sad at the same time. Think I have mental disorder (runs in family) not sure which one I may have though. Help? Any ways to calm anxiety and depression? Any idea what im experiencing?
I get into relationship with my wife first time for her also first time but she didn't bleeding from her vagina actually if girls come to first time sex na she getting bleeding. My question is there any problem is this affects our sexual life.
Hair falling profusely is a very common problem that many people face in their daily lives. The reason can range from environmental factors to biological ones. Being aware of the causes is the first step in preventing serious hair fall.
Can you identify with the following causes?
1. Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
2. Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
3. Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
4. Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little.
Sir, I have pimples and scars on my face and I have done lots of treatment and I still have pimples and scars. Please suggest me a medicine which will really help me get rid of pimples and scars.
I have fever from last 9 days so I get fever in every 3 hour and then it disappear for 3 hours what should I do?
I take bp medicines, am overweight and have fluctuating sugars. Get tired soon, don't get very hard erections and also don't last long in bed. Please prescribe some medicine to cure this.
Hii doctor. I am having a disease like migraine if once my head ache starts it never ends even if I am taking pain killers. Please Dr. help me to get rid out this migraine.
Hi doctor, I am not sure weather its a depression or not. I m in a relationship where I don't trust my guy because he lie alot.
I am very thin even if I take nutritional food and proper diet and also do yoga and exercise regularly please suggest me some tips to become fatty and increase my weight.
I have hair fall problem since my head full shaved on aug 2005. Before head shave no hair fall problem, after head shave, fall my hair. please help
How to bowel at four in morning. My bodylock is seven am. Also guide what is reason of faeces hardening like stone to puncture blood stool.
Some women may wear cotton and some satin. What is obvious here is which one of the two women are more comfortable. Even if the woman who is dressed in satin has a much shorter dress than the woman wearing cotton, the skin of the woman wearing cotton will still breathe a lot better. Therefore, it can be said that it is not the length of the clothing you wear as compared to the material you are wearing, which dictates how well you breathe. This is because certain fabrics allow sweat to evaporate while others block skin pores.
Here are the fabrics, which allow sweat to evaporate and do not block skin pores:
- Cotton: There are a number of natural varieties of cotton. Cotton blends are one of those, which might not be very helpful, but 100% cotton fabric is. Seersucker and madras cotton are also easy to breathe in. Dry summers and humid conditions make cotton clothes ideal.
- Linen: Linen is another natural fiber, which absorbs moisture well. Since linen is lightweight, it is also a fabric which helps your skin breathe.
- Light variants of silk: The light variants of silk allow your skin to breathe since it dries quickly and is highly absorbent. Silk is also a fabric, which is least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Chambray: Chambray is an alternative to denim and is a breathable one as well.
There are also fabrics which you should avoid in summer when your skin needs to breathe. They are.
- Satin: Satin as mentioned earlier is thick and heavy and does not allow someone to breathe well.
- Nylon: Nylon does not absorb sweat well and is also water repellant. This means that it will trap sweat within your clothes and will make you feel uncomfortable.
- Polyester: Polyester is very similar to nylon in that it makes sweat stick in between your body and your garment.
- Rayon or viscose: Rayon or viscose is often passed off as cotton. However, it's not as good as cotton, even though it is not as bad as polyester or nylon.