Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aravinda SathishYour feedback matters!
A. Nutrition deserves special attention during pregnancy because of increased demand and specific role of different nutrients for the baby during pregnancy.
B. A woman whose diet is adequate before pregnancy is usually able to come out with full term pregnancy
Without elaborate modifications of her diet and lifestyle. For example, in diabetes, incidence of structural defects can be reduced to nil by bringing the blood glucose level under good control couple of months before conceiving.
C. Maternal nutrition taken during pregnancy are very important in supporting breastfeeding. Breast milk is best and complete food for baby during first four months as it also provides antibodies for protection against many infections.
D. Undernourished mothers are prone to delivery before nine months.
So, take good care of your health during pregnancy.
Hello sir, I am having too much of weight now I am doing pathanjali yoga having two female kids c_section bt at first gave birth to a male baby it's normal only male baby expired due to premature delivery after that gave birth to female kids tried a lot to loose weight did work outs daily and had diet food also bt no results still nw my weight is increasing only no improvement no thyroid problem no cholesterol bt having irregular menstrual problem give me a good home remedy.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend many times in past 24-48 hrs. But now I am not getting any of the contraceptive pills like I pill and unwanted 72 in my city. They say that it has been banned. Please suggest me what should I do now.
Women Health and Happiness
1.Have proper check on your cycle 2.Cancer Screening
3. Check PCOD
4.know your Contraceptives
5.Pre Pregnancy check up
7.Regular Health Checks
8.Bones to be healthy
Hi, I'm a mother of 3 months old baby girl. I would like to know which fruits am I supposed to eat and avoid as I'm breastfeeding my baby.
Hi doctor .This is my 1st Question about My wife. My wife name age of 24 years. 5 months before we got married. Now she has been getting pregnant before 15 days. My question is right now we don't have mentally prepare for baby. So we want to destroy it. How can we abort ? What is the best method to abort? Is it good to take medicine to clear it? If good suggest me a best medical or Tell me the best way to abort. Please help me.
Tomatoes are integral part of indian cooking and diet. This sweet-sour fruit, which is used as a vegetable, has multiple health benefits. It helps build immunity against several ailments because of its rich nutrient content.
8 health problems tomatoes will guard you against.
1) cancer - tomatoes are a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin c. They help fight the formation of free radicals that are said to cause cancer.
2) blood pressure - while someone suffering from blood pressure needs to lower their sodium level, it is also a good idea to increase the level of potassium in the blood. This can be done by eating tomatoes.
3) heart - tomatoes have fiber, potassium and vitamin c, all of which are very good for the heart.
4) diabetes - tomatoes are good for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes patients. Type 1 patients are known to have lower blood glucose level because of the fiber intake and type 2 patients can improve insulin, lipids and blood sugar levels with tomato consumption.
5) skin - tomatoes act as one of the best anti-tan solutions for the skin. It has vitamin c which is essential for collagen which in turn is the skin's support system. The vitamin c acts as an antioxidant which helps prevent damages caused by sun, smoke and pollution. It also smoothes wrinkles, improving overall skin health.
6) constipation: one should eat food that is high in fiber and water content. Tomato is just the kind of food. It adds bulk to the stool, keeps us hydrated and facilitates regular bowel movements.
7) pregnancy - pregnant women are advised to consume tomatoes due to its rich iron, vitamin c and folic acid reserves. Folic acid from the fruit protects the newborn from neural tube defects.
8) depression - tomatoes are known to help in depression. The folic acid in tomatoes prevents homocysteine, (that prevents blood and other nutrients from reaching the brain), from forming in excess in the body. Due to this control, mood is regulated and sleep & appetite are normalised.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My wife is pregnant she is having frequent vomits and pukes what is medicines suggested and iron supplements.
I am 44 + single woman, I have large fibroid. But don't have any problems. Should I go for surgery or I can wait.
Multigrain foods will be high in complex carbohydratesand protein. Complex carbs are great for energy production, and this can help with exercise and losing weight.
They break down slower so they can provide energy over a longer period of time.
The levels of protein will aid the body in tissue repair and production of antibodies that will help fight sickness or infection.
In addition, they will contain nutrients, fiber and essential minerals like magnesium, copper and iron.
Multigrains that contain whole grains will be filled with essential fatty acids, b-vitamins, starch and fiber. Magnesium will help build strong bones and teeth. It will also help with metabolism. Fiber is great in helping the body stay regular and maintaining a healthy colon.
Adding multigrains to a diet
Now that you see some of the benefits, it is now time to see how you can fit in these healthy foods to your diet.
Multigrains can be added to any meal throughout the day. At breakfast you could start with a multigrain gruel or idli or dosa with sprouts or egg whites mixed in. At lunch you could have multigrain roti, veggies, dal. And then at dinner you could have a healthy portion of multigrains porridge or kichidi right next to a chicken breast or paneer.