Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aravinda SathishYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 27 years old. I got married 2 years before. And till now i did not get pregnant. I suddenly increased my weight. I don't know why. So I just take my thyroid and haemoglobin test yesterday. The report of haemoglobin is 12.1 and the report of thyroid is T3 level 3.36 T4 level 1.04 serum TSH level is 1.11. So please tell me doctor as I have thyroid? And how can I reduce my weight? What is the correct time for intercourse to get pregnant?
Me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 9th June. She took an I pill on 10th. She was a Virgin, but she's bleeding daily. In the starting blood's quantity was negligible. But she has stomach ache from then. And now her period date has arrived yesterday. And she is bleeding more than she has ever bled before. She's feeling very weak and she keeps getting body ache, head ache and stomach ache. Please suggest something.
Hello, My period date was 25 dec. Now I want to conceive. please suggest me I am a married woman and we are trying from six months but no results.
All the diseases have three level of origin.
So in most of the major diseases we have give treatment procedures in all these three aspects.
1.Medicines are necessary for balancing the physical ailments.
2.reciting of proper mantra and proper japa is necessary for Subtle level imbalance.
3.proper breathing exercises and proper dharana and dhyana are necessary for
removing the roots of the disease from the karana bhava of the patient.
AIR POLLUTION IS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW ALL OVER THE WORLD.
SO EVERYDAY BREATHING PRACTICE IS A MUST FOR ALL OF US.
if u like to know more on this u can call me on my indian mobile:0091-98467-11530
in between 7am-8am OR 7pm-8pm.(indian standard time).
Or u can write me on my e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi I had my last periods on 28 march and from last three months these extend to 5 days, I have symptoms of pregnancy but I checked today morning result was negative. I also have vaginal infection. Please suggest me what to do, was it appropriate time to check or not. From last three months m getting symptoms of pregnancy near my periods but at last periods starts after 5 days. Please suggest me.
Hi i am 26 yrs old married women now I have a 5 month old baby. Now I wanna stop for 5 yrs. Please suggest me.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation.