Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Aravinda JYour feedback matters!
I m 36 years female, my height 5.5, weight 71. I am having a wheatish complexion. How can I lighten my complexion naturally.
I am 22 years old. I was suffered by belly fat. I want to reduce my belly within 1 month. Give me some suggestion to clear my problem.
Is ginger, honey and lemon drink with hot water affected for flat tummy. Is there any side effect of this drink. please reply me soon because I want to flat my tummy soon.
Now there is an irony. Can eating help you lose weight? Yes, it can, if you choose to eat the right thing. A lot of people think this 'right thing' to be bland, tasteless food or food eaten in very small quantities. It is the time we change the myth on it. There are plenty of diets out there that can help you lose weight but doing this without losing your nutrition, energy or mind requires that you choose the right superfoods as your ally. Allies who once come to your territory, stay loyal to their cause without compromising on your tastes. Take a look:
1. Water: OK. It doesn't count as food but it is a definite ally in your weight loss. Including 10 glasses of water in your daily diet is a great way to start. Drinking water before and after food with a gap time in between is said to be one of the classic weight loss formulas of all time. (Water half an hour before / after breakfast or 1 hour before / after meal but not even a drop in between)
2. Black beans: High in protein and fiber, this superfood will keep you full longer. It can be cooked in a variety of ways to suit local tastes and goes great with any accompaniment like brown bread. It comes as a plus that they aren't very expensive so you can stock on them easily. Crete a beans curry that can be easily topped with some onion and is good to go
3. Trick your taste buds: As such, pureed vegetables may not sound like a highly appetizing option. But add it to a dish you love like pasta or mac and cheese and it'll get gobbled without anyone knowing.
4. Fight belly fat with avocados: That stubborn belly fat is one mean thing to handle. Thankfully, you can now throw some avocados with your breakfast. The mono-saturated fatty acids in Avocados help lessen the belly fat while adding taste to the food.
5. Store some hummus: Old habits die hard. And midnight snacking is one of them. And as much as you cut and store celery sticks attractively, the hand automatically veers towards an unhealthy option unless, of course, you have some hummus handy. The tasty texture of this dish makes it an easy dip or spread making it a ready to eat homemade healthy snack option that doesn't pile on the pounds.
6. Apple cider vinegar: The qualities of this sour drink has almost elevated it to the position of a magical portion. From hair care to weight loss it helps in keeping you fit from inside out. Having two spoons of apple cider vinegar early morning on empty stomach with lukewarm water and there after having it 10 mins before your meal is said to help you lose weight. If the taste is not for you, there are ACV pills available in the market too.
If you are looking for a healthy non-diet option to lose weight and keep it off consult a doctor today.
Related Tip: Why Cleaning Your Fridge Will Make You Healthy?
At the age bracket from 22 years to 25 years, I used to do lots of exercises close to 10 to 12 hours a day, because I was preparing for army. But due to some family deliverables I was not able to get into it. At that time I was very slim, and muscular. Later on I get job in call center there are no day or night and today after 12 years I became fat, please tell me what to do?
"How do I get rid of my tummy?"- This is the most common question I am asked on line or in person.
Doing away with abdominal fat or tummy or belly fat as you call it is important for more than just your vanity. Excess abdominal fat—particularly that surrounds your organs can be the number 1 reason for of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, and some cancers. If you work on one isolated routine like skipping meals or doing crunches- mind you - it does not work. Losing that bulge is more than just exercise or even diet. It all comes down to working on various factors.
So, here are some reasons why we pile on the fats in the abdominal area-
# You are stressed.
# Skimping your sleep.
# Eating the wrong fats.
# Eating too much processed foods.
# You're eating the wrong fats.
# Wrong technique and type of exercise. Not enough exercise.
# You are getting older or reached menopause.
# Long hours of fasting and consequent late and heavy meals.
# Alcohol and smoking.
Understanding this will help us work on it better.