Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Aravinda JYour feedback matters!
I have probèm in gaining Weight I try to eat as many stuff as possible with good amt. Of fat bt it jst does not work. What should I do? Do I have a serious medical probème?
I have back pain from last 2 years. My weight is 124 kg. I have thyroid problem. I am taking thyronorm 150 mg from last 9 yrs. I am 19 years old. I tried a lot to loose my weight but no result. I want to know the best neurologists n dietician n thyronician DR's can you help.
I want to loose my weight. My diet is in total control. Any med that will help me to burn my fat. Can you help with this?
I have jumped on a stone while stepping down the train towards wrong side, I am a obese person. Now I have severe pain in my heel where in I am unable to rest my whole feet normally and walk, I am able to walk only on my toes. Pls let me know what happened and what to be done.
I am 23 years boy. I am suffering from beard problem. I am tall handsome 72 kg weighted boy. All I need is full and deep beard. The problem is I am having beard only on the some part of face not on the both side of chicks. Kindly help me.
Respected sir I am 18 years old and my weight is 72kilogram and I want to reduce my weight what should I do.
I am 36 years old my height is 5ft 4 inches n my weight is 70 kgs I want to know how many kgs Shd I weigh n what can I do to achieve this weight?
My weight has been increased more than 90 kgs how to lose weight and also I have acne problem in my face since last 4 yrs.
Is Garcinia cambogia is really effective for weight loss and what things to remember while taking Garcinia cambogia capsules? Please help.
I am having very high tummy fat and I want to burn it very quickly is there any supplement available and if yes than which supplement should I take. Please help me with the same.
I tried many activities (aerobics, gym, dieting, for around 5 months) to loose weight, but in vain as I dint lose any. But little fluctuations. D no. Remains d same before. Mean time nd even after. Wat I can try which could help me lose? I hav a water fire nature. As told by nadhi pariksha Dr.
I have a desk job and in the last 10 months my weight has gone up from 80 kgs want to lose weight. Please help me Sir.
I am suffering from obesity and I do not like it most of the people comments me so please give me a best answer that you have.
Hi! I joined vibes ,a slimming centre .they have given me a dietary chart wit a nutritious food and almost I hv lost 5 kgs. Tch wud. But I have a doubt that due to the heat given for sweat releasing can it make any side effect on my hair or any other part of the body.
Is your partner pestering you to lose weight? Is constant fatigue and weakness a common complaint of yours? If yes, then it is time to knock those extra pounds off. Besides raising your self-esteem up by a few notches, it will also keep you fitter and healthier. Ayurveda is an age-old system of medicine that is holistic, natural and free from side-effects, unlike conventional treatment methods. Here are some tips that you may employ to keep your waist slick:
- Eat Healthy: Eating healthy does not only mean avoiding junk food; it also includes picking the right kind of healthy foods. So eat a well-balanced diet comprising of a mix of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Include plenty of vegetables in your diet as they contain little calories and are filled with antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage. Stay away from junk food as they contain hidden sugar and fats that could wreak havoc on your waistline.
- Get Moving: If you think exercise could be the last thing, prepare a new list wherein exercise enjoys the utmost priority. You can start your day with a 20 minute jog which will not only keep the kilos off but also improve your mood. Aim for 30-40 minutes of light exercise every day to burn the extra calories. If you have a sedentary job, then take frequent breaks to move about.
- Limit Liquor Consumption: Excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks, such as beer takes a toll on your waistline. It contains empty calories that are easily converted into fats by the body. So if you are going drinking with your friends, remember not to drink like a fish.
- Combat Stress: Stress can add to your weight as it can induce binge eating in some people. Practice relaxation techniques, such as meditation to bring down stress levels. You can also practice simple breathing techniques (pranayama and other breathing asanas) to help you relax.
Types of Ayurvedic Massages For Losing Weight
Ayurveda is a vast field and there are several techniques that are followed for Ayurvedic massage. It helps to burn excess fat and removes cellulite from under the layers of the skin.
Udvartana - It is the most widely used technique for toning and weight loss. This technique involves the combination of certain prescribed herbal powders along with oil and it is applied to the body. This technique helps build body strength along with accelerating fat loss. The trademark of this massage technique involves some specific movements and each session is recommended to continue for a span of about 45 minutes every day for visible results.
Advantages of Udvartana:
- Improves complexion and makes the skin look fairer
- Helps to burn unwanted excess fat and breaks down cellulite
- You will see reduction in body odour
- If you get a general feeling of heaviness, then this massage technique is recommended for you
- Circulation in the skin is improved
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.