Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AravindaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. I recently got herpes on my stomach. So doctor advised me to take some tablets like aciclovir ,zovirax .etc. And even he gave injection . In 7 days bubbles on my stomach got dis appeared and I'm alright Now. What may be the cause for me to get herpes ? I want to know how herpes is caused . And recently I tried to have sex with my cousin .but I did not penetrate my penis in her vagina .only I touched her outer part of vagina from my penis. And I kissed her a lot. And I performed oral sex on her . I inserted my penis in her mouth .and cummed in her mouth .is that the reason for me to get herpes ? Or is there any other reason .please help doctor .
I am male 21 years old and I am having pain in my left breast. I can't even wear shirt. Everyday in evening it pains very badly again in morning it's normal.
Sir just because of work load and family responsibility I don't feel to do sex an what best to handle this situation and which is the best day to have sex and 99 percent chances to get pregnant?
I ovulated on 12th. From 13th onwards my cervical mucus dried up. today is my day 21. And am still dry. What could be the reason.
Are you struggling with a stubborn midsection? Losing that belly fat is about more than just aesthetics; having excess weight around the midsection can increase your likelihood for a variety of illnesses, including diabetes, stroke, heart disease, and certain cancers. This article will teach you how to lose belly fat and improve your overall health in the long run.
1. Eating Right
Reduce your caloric intake. While it's impossible to lose weight from only one part of the body, people who lose overall body weight tend to lose belly fat first.
• Cut down on sugar and starch. These types of foods tend to be stored as fat if the calories are not burned off immediately, and provide little in the way of nutrition. Instead, eat a diet that is primarily composed of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and lean proteins like fish, chicken, turkey, and tofu.
• Keep a diet journal to help you keep track of the food you eat. Studies have shown that people who keep diet and exercise journals tend to lose more weight than people who don't.
• Avoid snacking in between meals or late at night. If you are hungry in between meals, munch on healthy things like carrots, celery, nuts, or fruit.
• Reduce your portion sizes. Remember that all foods can be enjoyed in moderation, as long as you don't overdo it.
• Water keeps you full in between meals, and helps avoid mistaking thirst for hunger. You should drink atleast 8 glasses of water everyday.
• Drink one full glass of water before every meal. This will fill up your stomach so that you feel fuller faster.
• Skip the sugary sodas and fruit juices and opt for water instead. This will save you hundreds of unneeded calories.
You should get half and hour of moderate to vigorous aerobic exercise atleast four times a week. Ideal exercises include jogging, walking, and uphill cycling.Whatever exercise you chose be sure you are getting your heart rate up.
• Choose an exercise that you genuinely enjoy. If you are having fun, you will be more likely to stick with it.
• If you don’t have time to go to the gym or get formal exercise, then find ways to incorporate more physical activity into your daily life. Do chores around the house, walk to your destination rather than driving, or go out dancing with friends. Remember, that exercise doesn’t always have to feel like work.
Get Enough Sleep:
People who are sleep deprived tend to feel sluggish, causing them to overeat to compensate for the lack of energy. Getting atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a night is crucial to maintaining your overall health, and can help you manage your weight in the long run.
While a certain amount of stress is unavoidable, too much stress can increase the level of cortisol in the body, which is responsible for excess fat storage.
• Regular exercise can manage stress. If you suffer from chronic stress, consider taking up yoga,meditation, or any other mind-body activities that focus on breathing, good posture and relaxation.
• Eliminate stress inducing people and/or things from your life, if possible. If your job is the cause of your chronic stress, consider changing careers or cutting down on your hours.
• Manage your time. Constantly running late and feeling pressed for time can be a major cause of stress. Better manage your time by making a list of things you need to accomplish in a given day, and check each one off as you go. Use a daily planner to to help organize your schedule and keep track of obligations.
Don’t try to spot reduce;
Crunches and other ab-busting work outs are great if you are trying to build muscle, but if you have excess belly fat, these type of exercises will build muscle underneath the fat without without targeting the fat itself. Instead of trying up your stomach only, focus on total body toning exercises that build overall muscle mass. The more you have, the more calories you will burn even when you are resting
• Stay focused and think about the clothes that you want to be able to wear.
• Track your progress by taking measurements, taking "before and after" pictures, and weighing yourself at least once a week.
• Time how long you run/ do exercise daily.
• Find an exercise or diet buddy to help keep you motivated.
• Cook meals at home when possible, and use olive oil or cooking spray rather than butter. When eating out, opt for protein-rich foods over starchy foods like pasta. Ask for dressings and sauces on the side to cut down on extra calories.
• Consider hiring a nutritionist or personal trainer to help point you in the right direction and keep you motivated.
Set yourself a goal and when you reach it, award yourself.
Dr Vivek Moitra,
Instant Healing Physiotherapy Clinic,
Near Sambhram Engineering College,
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097
Contact: 9886555614/ 9945352211
My wife has running periods from last 10 days & from last 3 days bleeding is of high qnty. But she has no pain anywhere but feeling weaker. What are the causes for this problem & advise treatment. Thks.
Hi, I'm 19 years old, Can I put my fingers in my girlfriend's vagina she want me to do that will it cause any infection to me or to her?
I Am suffering from ovarian cyst i am not getting my periods. By using tablets only am getting periods. My height is 5 n my weight is 78 so pls give me suggestions to get regular periods. And to conceive what might be done
We all love to eat out. Good food and good company, these are incomparable joys of life. But what about healthy eating? are you supposed to forget all about it, when you're dining out? absolutely not. We tell you how you can eat healthy when eating out. Use these tips to make smart choices, and you can enjoy the occasional splurge, without worrying about the calories.
1. Do not go out on an empty stomach
Have a light, but filling snack before you head out for dinner. An empty stomach may lead to over-eating or bad choices. Have a fruit, maybe an apple, or a low-calorie yoghurt, to keep the hunger pangs at bay.
2. Be informed
Check the menu of the restaurant beforehand. You'll be able to make healthier choices, and have a better idea of what you wish to eat.
Once there, do not hesitate to ask the server or the chef, about the nutritional information of the dish you want to order. Ask them about the method of cooking if you're unsure. Also, a lot of restaurants these days can customize dishes according to the customer's preference. For example, if your dish comes with a side of chips or fries, get it replaced with veggies.
3. Order right
For non-vegetarians, we recommend grilled or kebab meats. Always opt for lean meats. Tandoori items are your best bet, as they are relatively healthier, when compared to fried items or gravy based dishes. For vegetarians, grilled, baked and roasted dishes are recommended.
4. Go for an a la carte meal
Tempting as they might be, avoid buffets. Surveys have shown that buffets encourage over eating. That second or third helping of a dish may seem tempting, but it is never good for your waist line!
5. Drink lots of water
Drink water with your meal. It will keep you full, and is a much better alternative to sugar filled cold drinks. Also, water helps break down the food, so that your body can absorb the nutrients. But occasionally, we don't say no to a glass of wine, along with your meal.
6. Guilt free dessert
There's good news for all those who have a sweet tooth. You can eat the dessert! all you need to know is how to go about it. Dessert does have a lot of calories, but you can skip the main course and just opt for the dessert instead. That way, you will just be consuming the calories from the sweet treat, instead of the main course. So go ahead, have a slice of that delicious red velvet cake for dinner!
7.Diet friendly alcohol
For people who can't have social outings without alcohol, you should make intelligent choices when it comes to booze as these are sheer empty calories. While champagne is the best choice as it has the least no. Of calories, scotch has 105 kcal, vodka has 96 kcal and beer will definitely give you a beer belly. Red wine is good for the heart but has good 125 kcal per serving. Try diluting the drinks with more of sodas or water unlike juices or aerated drinks, as they further add on to the calories.
What is the Best timing to sex with girl without pregnancy. I mean which is the better period to avoid pregnancy without using any pills or whatever.
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got my periods on 26/07/2016 & then on next month on 25/08/2016 but two periods are normal & 3rd period is very less as it last for 2 days & my tummy is outside & I am feeling lil bit lazy so am I pregnant or not?
Skin disorders etc.
Panchkarma under qualified vaidya can provide the only answers.
Hence friends please follow the mantras of effortless ayurveda & panchkarma and advice your near and dear ones. An appreciable change can be seen in above mentioned disorders.
One ailment that affects a large number of women all over the world is that of breast cysts. Breast cysts are essentially benign abscesses that grow on and around the mammary glands. These cysts primarily develop on account of hormonal changes and are often assumed to develop naturally along with the development of breasts. These cysts are generally filled with fluids, which can be traced around the milk ducts.
Cysts are usually reported among women approaching menopause. While some cysts are of temporary kind, there may be others with a more prolonged run. Early diagnosis and prompt medication ensure that their growth gets arrested at the earliest. Although it is necessary to be vigilant about these eruptions, one need not fear any further exacerbation. Most cysts are harmless in nature and do not proceed to breast cancer. The symptoms as well as the causes of the latter are completely disparate.
However, some classes of cysts are more threatening than the others. These mostly comprise suspended solid elements besides the regular fluid content. Some might even have thicker walls compared to the others. Accordingly, they are called complicated and complex cysts. In these cases, one must exercise caution and get them treated immediately. Some of the most popular remedies include drainage through needle aspiration.
On certain occasions, physicians also recommend biopsy. Wherein, a different mode of treatment ensues. Other ways of tackling breast cysts are ultrasound guidance using local anesthesia. In most cases however, depending upon the traits of the cysts, physicians leave them unaltered. One might choose to remove them for cosmetic as well as comfort purposes. Women come to such decision because breast cysts prove to be painful during menstrual cycles and some might even resent its appearance.
One unavoidable repercussion of needle aspiration is that the cysts tend to come back periodically. Dealing with it then becomes a fairly tedious task. This was known to cause anxiety and depression in a lot of women. Counselling and support group can prove beneficial here. But, the most crucial factor in learning to deal with breast cysts would be generating more awareness with regard to the causes and effects of breast cysts. Also, it is recommended to get your full body check up done at regular intervals to ensure that you are able to prevent any mishappening.