Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AravindYour feedback matters!
GOOD MORNING, Dr. Self Mathew. C. V. Aged 66 years, with sound health. Having glucose 130 @ fasting, colostol at border. Taking tablets for glucose every day two, one in the morning one @ night. Experienced stone problem, in Kidney.
Hello Sir, Good Morning. Dr. Meri Bhanji 5 yr. Ki hai use Dr. Ko Dikhya hai use Urine Infection Bataya hai Use Fever Aa Rha h tmp. 101 ho jata hai abhi Dr. Ko kal rat ko Dikahya koi Tension wali baat hai kya. please koi advice dijiye. Thanks.
In public washroom I force urine but urine not passing it is psychological or a disease what I do to normal urine passing in public washroom.
I have urine Problem whenever I go for urine my lower side below my tummy its paining a lot and it's feel like something was trapped in my ovary its really painful for me please help me out.
I feel I need to pee but nothing comes out or little bit burning and feeling tense that time when I do pee and also feel perspire.
I'm 48yrs old man. Having the following ailments such as ESR 42, SGOT 46, SGPT 81, GAMMA GT 663, HDL 63, LDL 194, TRIGLYCERIDES 181, TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 272. URIC ACID 7.7, LIVER ENLARGED., PANCREAS IS ECHOGENIC BULKY. GALL BLADDER IS SEEN IN CONTRACTED STATE WITH DIFFUSE WALL THICKENING 5.6MM. POST VOID RESIDUAL URINE VOLUME IS 41.3ML.
Having hypertension, diabetes mallitus, hypothyroidism, liver infection, evry week on dialysis tell the treatment to cure it.
I am a 28 year old female and I am having some problem in the genital part since morning, I am worried if its an infection or a wound inside, its a kind of sensation there as I am not able to pee comfortable and completely in one time, I also noticed a little blood coming with urine. Is yesterday night sex a reason for this problem? Shall I go and see a doctor or wait for 2 days?
I feel like I have to go pee n feel so much stretch in stomach when peeing feel like I have to pee more but no pee come please suggest medicine.
I have 4mm kidney stones in both kidneys and doctor advice me potassium citrate and magnesium citrate oral solution (k mac tonic. Is it helpful to dissolve stones?
I urinate very often. After taking extra glass of water I urinate more amount than intake of water. My general consumption of water is only 6 to 7 glasses per day. Any extra glass of water means running to bathroom several times. I do not have diabetes and urine test is also normal. What should I do? Please suggest.
I have problem regarding the urination. The urine is dark yellow in colour and its paining whenever I went for urine discharge.
My huby have multi stones in left kidney largest measuring 17mm and ultrasound reports showed hydronephrosis in left kidney and grade 3 fatty liver and he is suffering from fever from last 15 days. So please tell me what to do in this condition?
Those two, small bean-shaped organs are indeed essential for a perfectly healthy life. To check if a person is dead or living, medical practitioners need to confirm response from three organs of the human body heart, brain and kidneys. Kidneys absorb impurities from the blood, thus, purifying it and lead to the production of urine. Urine is necessary to rid your system of body wastes. Kidneys play a key role in maintaining hormone balance. The presence of any factor that could impede free functioning of this organ should be diagnosed, treated and eliminated at the earliest possible. Kidney diseases and subsequent kidney failure see no age bar. It affects both young and old people. In case of younger folks, the symptoms take years to surface and thus the chances of a fatal outcome are even higher.
Causes of kidney failure at a tender age:
- Chain smoking is a trigger: Smokers suffer from a higher risk of kidney failure. Smoking is a bad habit that has engulfed almost ninety percent of young adults. Irrespective of awareness programs and warning messages, there are millions who smoke nonchalantly. Smoking is known to impair kidney function which again can have frightening implications.
- High blood pressure levels must be controlled: Since stress is a common phenomenon among most individuals high blood pressure is also prevalent among a majority of these individuals. Younger people suffer from high blood pressure due to workplace politics and familial tensions. High blood pressure should not be taken lightly. Exercising and regular medications should be opted for in order to counter the threat of kidney failure at a young age.
- If you are obese, you are stepping closer to the threat: If not optimal; being close to the optimal body weight is very necessary to keep health disorders in check. If you are obese, you are not safe; one must make efforts to lose weight or else face the alarming situation when his or her kidneys fail to function properly.
- Consumption of junk food can cause complications: Junk food is fatty. One must keep away from high-protein and high-fat diet. Food items rich in protein and fats can push you towards chronic kidney diseases.
- Genetics may discern the health of your kidneys: The incidence of kidney failure in your family history can make you prone to a similar condition. Extra care should be taken to avoid any such possibility. Regular health check-ups should be undertaken. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.