Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 5-6 week pregnant. I have heard that eating raw coconut early morning makes child healthy and fair. So I am consuming first sugar candy (1 tsp ) with little ghee and then eat little raw but fresh coconut as first thing in morning. Is it safe for early pregnancy ?
I am 24 years old married girl. I am suffering from thyroid. My tsh t3 and t4 are on normal range. But from last few months I am suffering from a problem. In evening my eyes and had feel so tired. My eyes gets automatically closed. My eyes feels so tiredness and feeling like sleeping. I am trying to open my eyes and I can but its too difficult to remain with open eyes. What I will do I can not understand what is this problem? Please help.
A I am 24 year old female, I have irregular periods from 2 years, am taking treatment also if I drop treatment 3 mnth am getting regular periods after tat am not getting wt I do. No thyroid problem,
I am 40 years old and my morning fasting blood sugar reading ranges between 129 to 139 for the last 4 months. I didn't take any medicine yet. My blood uric acid levels are also high (almost 9), even when I am a pure vegetarian (not even eggs) for the last 15 years. I tried a bit of homeopathy medicine for a couple of months about 3 months before. Not much of a change. It brought down the fasting sugar reading from 139 to 129 and I discontinued that medicine. I don't take any sugar for tea or coffee. I have cut down on my sweets intake and also have changed to organic rice with brown husks and sometime to millet like horsetail millet. I dont drink alcohol. I drink only green tea. I also have ran a half marathon of 21 kms in less than three hours about 20 days ago. I feel tired after lunch and feel like my head is spinning and want to lied down and sleep and when I wake up after an hour, my head feels very heavy. My urine is always yellow (from slight to dark yellow. I married at the age of 38 and have a son of 1 year old. My Mom, my Sister, and my paternal Grandmother all have had diabetes. Is there any way that this sugar reading could be brought down to 100 by mere lifestyle changes and not by medicine. Has it occurred to anyone before. If you need any more information pertaining to my question please provide me with rightful answer Thank you.
My random blood sugar is around 280 from last 3 months. I am taking restricted diet and not taking sugar in any form. I use to walk 5 Kms in morning, yoga for around 45 minutes and play Table tennis for hour in evening. Now my sugar levels are around 210 (random). What more I can do in order to keep my sugar levels normal without medicine? Kindly suggest.
Hi I am 18 yo and i'm suffering from hyperthyroidism and my tsh value is above 20. I'm a mbbs student as well it just affects my memory power and concentration. How to overcome my memory loss. I'm lean too and can't gain weight all my attempt to gain weight was at vain. How to gain weight fast? prescribe some really good medicine or product to gain weight fast also to overcome memory loss in studies!
I have uric acid problem since many years level is between 8 to 8.5 homeopathic treatment doing but level is not coming down. I am having normal diet even going for daily walking 30 minutes. Please advice me if any suitable treatment.
Recently I found that I have TSH 15.27 and vitamin D 11.6 Can there be a permanent cure for that and can I be normal again. I was trying to loose weight but couldn't what food to eat so as to cure fast. IS THYROID A LIFE TIME ILLNESS SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE MEDICINE LIFETIME.
I am from Mysore. Not all varieties of Bananas are good for diabetes. Since there are more than 4 commonly available varieties in Mysore, it will be really helpful if you can throw light on these. Thanks, Ajay.
I am 34 years old suffering from diabities, 167befor food 225 after food. I heard that I cannot get rid of diabities and I can just control. Is it true. What r the medicine I cane take to get it resolved permanently. Currently am taking congent db+ (ayurvedic tablets) please advise
Hi I am 26 years old male and of late I have been feeling very dizzy not for the entire day but some parts of the day it's like inside the head I am bulky and I had general blood report done and found my fasting sugar was 315 and my triglyceride was 548 and cholesterol was 244 and my vitamin b12 was 176 but now my sugar has reduced to 270 but the only thing that keeps bothering me is my dizziness and also I have numb and tingling feet I also have rare palpitation, my question is is it coz of high blood sugar that I am feeling dizzy or something else I also tend to have gas please let me know.
320 blood sugar level is too high or is just a high. and also having pain in hand and legs. To avoid all this what is the treatment.
My dad is severing with diabetes for nearly 10 years, during these 7 months he became too thin and from 1 month he is suffering with cough. What are the remedies for this.
A healthy diabetic diet can incorporate any sustenance with some restraint, the length of it permits you to keep your blood sugar levels inside target. Notwithstanding, 'control'might be hard to apply to a few foods in light of their high starch content. A few foods likewise appear to trigger longings or advance indulging. In the event that you have diabetes, it might be best to abstain from eating these foods, to avert issues with your blood sugar that could bargain your health.
- Candy: One needs to avoid a number of confectionary items as they are high in sugar content, such as candy, cookies and syrups etc. Yet these below quality starches likewise cause an emotional spike up in the blood sugar levels and can add to weight increase, both of which can exacerbate diabetes confusions. Figure out how to fulfill your sweet tooth by nibbling on top notch starches, for example, crisp organic product.
- Pretzels: Pretzels have a healthy picture, yet a look at the fixings list uncovers that their wholesome notoriety is horribly undeserved. Almost every brand is produced using the same fundamental fixings: White flour (wheat flour that has been stripped of its supplements and fiber), yeast, salt, vegetable oil, corn syrup. It's conspicuous from its not very impressive fixing list that this prevalent nibble is basically without sustenance.
- Nibble pastries and cakes: It's regular learning that snacks that are packaged and heated products are stacked with sodium, sugar, white flour as well as additives. Their perilous combo of refined flour and sugar spikes blood sugar as well as advances irritation, which meddles with insulin's capacity to work legitimately.
- Bacon: Notwithstanding entire fat dairy foods, greasy or marbled cuts of meat additionally convey a powerful measure of soaked fat, which starts aggravation in the body and prompts different symptoms.
- Milk: For those with diabetes, a diet high in immersed fat can decline insulin resistance. Keep entire milk out of the ice chest and get 1% (low-fat) or skim (nonfat) milk. Additionally, attempt your best to maintain a strategic distance from other entire milk dairy items like cream, full-fat yogurt, normal cheddar and cream cheddar; rather, pick their decreased fat partners at whatever point conceivable.
- White Bread: Refined starches in white rice, white bread, and any structured with white flour and white pasta, act a great deal like sugar one time in the human body begins to process them. Thusly, much the same as sugar, refined starches meddle with glucose control and ought to be stayed away from by those with diabetes.
- French Fries: Trying too hard on oily, signed foods can prompt weight pick up and wreak devastation on the blood sugar you have. Potato chips, French fries, and doughnuts happen to be especially terrible decisions for diabetics since they're made with carb-substantial, dull fixings, which can bring about levels of blood glucose level for shooting up.
- Natural product juice: While entire fruits are a healthy, fiber-rich starch choice for diabetics, the same can't be said for organic product juice.