Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have been suffering with headache after browsing computers, mobile phones what gets me out of this?
I had itching, by itching, got wounds, it for allergy of sweet oil, ingested thro' food at gujarat, 2 years. I have been using medicine, wounds are healing. But itching is there. What shall I do, to get rid of itching. It is only on leg and foot.
From my childhood means from the age of 10 I had seen that sometimes while I went to lattin some blood comes it lasts for 2 days sometimes more. Why this causes?
We were informed that for AML type M-4 there is no much advancement for the past 30 years. Is it true? Chemotherapy was given and the patient is stable and healthy now. Can we feel safe for about 5 years with regular check ups. The patient is 55 years old and does not have other problems such as BP, Sugar etc.
Hi I am suffering from cold from more than 15 days. Please suggest me the medicine that I need to take.
here are 5 reasons to include eggs in your daily diet.
1) eggs increase the level of good cholesterol - egg white is completely free of any cholesterol and is extremely healthy. Moreover, even the yolk contains only 5 gm of fat and 213 mg of cholesterol. Out of this, the amount of saturated fat contained by the yolk is only 1.5 gm. In fact, research has proven that people who consume eggs on a regular basis have higher levels of hdl or good cholesterol.
2) eggs enhance eye health - egg yolks have been found to protect against macular degeneration. They also contain vitamin a and lutein which help in keeping your eyes and vision in good shape.
3) eggs are packed with goodness - not only are eggs an abundant source of iron, selenium, phosphorous and essential vitamins, but they also contain all nine amino acids and a good 6 gm of protein.
4) egg consumption helps in weight loss - according to nutritionists, eating two eggs for breakfast can go a long way in aiding weight loss. Eggs have a high satiety index and thus you are bound to feel full after eating them. Also, a single egg contains only 77 calories which is an extremely minor amount.
5) eggs keep your hair and nails healthy - protein is the key to healthy hair and nails and eggs contain plenty of essential proteins which help maintain shining hair and strong nails.
if you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
from lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
What is a flu? How we can know that a person is suffering from flu? What are the symptoms of flu and how can we recover from it?
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.