Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arati Bharat
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arati BharatYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old and smoke a lot. Me and my wife planning for a baby. While having intercourse, sperms comes out from vagina every time we are trying. Why is it so? Do I have any problems? Please suggest m really tensed.
Hello. Mere shadi ko 2 year ho gye or abhi thak koi baby nhi hua hau. Doctor Ko check krwaya to batya ki tube block hai .so es ke bar mai please aap mujse suggest kre.
Hello sir, my name is praveen n i'm 25 years old. Actually my wife has problem of periods means she dont get periods regularly after marriage. Sometime she don't get periods for 5-6 month also she dont want to take tablets as she also works she dont get time to do aayurvedic treatment. Please provide any suggestion. Also she says while doing 1 no she fells pain, mostly in summer. All this is happening after marriage. She is 24 year old now.
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
Pros of female condoms:
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
We wish to have baby at the earliest please suggest me the diet that me and husband should have and which day which should have sex so that I may get pregnant soon since i am worried about my age factor which is 32.
I AM MARRIED 4 MONTH AGO, LAST TIME MY PERIOD DATE IS 6th Feb 2016, BUT STILL NOW MY PERIOD DATE IS OVER, TODAY I AM TEST MY URINE BUT THIS RESULT IS NEGATIVE, SO PLEASE HELP ME WHAT CAN I DO?
I am asked to take a tonic named" Win Shoka" and a tablet of" Iron and Folic Acid" to make my periods regular as I am suffering from PCOS. Please tell will this be effective?
Hi. I am 29 years old, 1.5 month pregnant and already have a miscarriage .doctor suggest the medicine .is it safe please help me
I am 28 years old. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance she gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did nt get pregnant please help me.
I am 20 years old I had sex 2 days before and once in the month of October after which I had my regular periods. After this day before sex from yesterday my vaginal white discharge has increased and in the morning I was having fever and my legs and back was also paining. I felt somewhat relaxed after having some tablets for fever and pain. But my vaginal white discharge has not reduced yet. Do you think I am pregnant?
I got pregnant. Its only second month of my pregnancy. But my husband wants to sex with me. Is it right time for sex or we need to avoid some days more for sex. Please guide us.
Folvit, zincovite, aspirin tablets ka kya use hai, conceive karne mein jab baby plan kar rahi ho? Please help me.
I am 22 years old my last period was on 2 may and 8 th may I took pill after 7 days I had withdrawal bleeding on 14 th may and my next period date on 14 th June am waiting for my period so I took papayas like some still I dnt get my period it's means am pregnant or not pls help me in this am waiting .wt to do for my period.
Modern lifestyles lead to poor health in many ways. However, the use of simple and natural methods can significantly improve health and vitality. Purification therapy is a unique feature of Ayurveda involving the complete cleansing of body and thereby eliminating vitiated doshas. The technique effectively treats doshic balances in their advanced stages. Vitiated doshas causing blocked channels in a system, which needs purification, approach. Shirodhara is one of the great purification and rejuvenating therapy.
Shirodhara is an ancient ayurvedic healing practice performed in India for over 5, 000 years. The word Shirodhara breaks down into two ideas: Shiro, meaning head, and dhara which means flow. Together they form a concept that aims to bring physical and emotional balance by rejuvenating the spirit and preserving health. This is achieved through a relaxing technique in which warmed oil is poured over a client? s forehead for an extended period of time.
There are specialized forms of Shirodhara called tailadhara, ksheeradhara, takradhara and jaladhara.
Shirodhara works primarily on the mental sheath or 'manomaya kosha' as it is referred to in Ayurveda. Shirodhara is traditionally used to calm the nerves, harmonize vata constitutions, restore the nerves, release stored emotions, and purify the mind. In ayurvedic medicine, it is considered an important tool in the pursuit of higher states of consciousness. Shirodhara has been traditionally shown to help with fatigue, mental exhaustion, anxiety, insomnia, some mental disorders, headache, excessive thinking, nervousness, and many other conditions commonly affecting persons in today? s active lifestyle.
Benefits of Shirodhara:
Memory, nourishes hair and scalp, assists in providing sound sleep and calms the body and mind. Shirodhara is one of the most effective treatments for reducing stress and nervous tension.
Ultimate mental and emotional relaxation therapy beneficial for many diseases connected with the head, neck, eyes, ears, nose and throat beneficial for many diseases of the nervous system like nerve disorders, facial palsy, paralysis and ptosis (drooping) of the eyelids. Beneficial for curing long standing insomnia and schizophrenia beneficial for fits in epilepsy when used in conjunction with other medicines prevents hair lose, premature graying and cracking of hair relieves headache and burning sensation of the head nourishes and rejuvenates the body stimulates the nervous system giving sturdiness to the body improves digestion sharpens the sense organs improves the quality of voicegives strength to the neck and headimproves the health of the skincools the body and relieves pain. Invigorates the body and mind and stimulate cognitive memorieshelps relieve fatigue, tension, anxiety, anger, chronic headaches, rheumatism, hypertension, asthma, hair problems and stressdisperses negative electrical impulses that accumulate at the skull and hairline from stress. Renews the sweetness of liferejuvenates the entire face and softens worry linesopens the third eye of lord shiva by this therapeutic marma based head massageactivates the pituitary glandincreases spiritual awarenessregulates mood and depression disordersactivates the memory and stimulates the 6 and 7th charka which regulates our breathing patterns. Increases nutrition improves concentration, intelligence, confidence and self-esteem
Contraindications for Shirodhara therapy
Full stomach severe vatapeople with severe anxiety and combined control issues low blood pressurepregnancyrecent neck injuiryalcoholismbrain tumor abrasions or cuts on headrashes on forehead or scalpaversion to oil.