Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Arati BharatYour feedback matters!
Hello myself pregnant with 14 weeks and had chronic hypertension. Myself on depin retard 20 since pregnancy one time only. Bt last week doctor got bp like 160 so he changed the medicine to prehnasafe which has 100mg labetolal. He prescribes it gor two times for 15 days. I am very much nervous though taking medicine and heard its safe in pregnancy. I do not want any harm with my baby. Mvvery much tensed. Myself 32 years old. I want my baby safe and dound on this earth. My only problem is bp shoots sometime. And in doctors chamber its much. Please advise me. Is two times labatolal the lowest dose. I want actually one time. Thank you Lybrate.
she is 12years old, 2 days ago she compel me to have sex with her (she have hypersexual behaviour. So we had sex and now she is having pain in her vagina and in breast. Why is that pain comes doctor? Please help sir/mam.
Hi doctor my sister pregnant 4 month of pregnancy swellings leg face hand She present first tym 12 years plzz help?
Hi doc I am married female trying to conceive from one year no problem was diagnosed during follicular study hsg sperm count all are normal but I have white discharge from 10 the day of my cycle till next period date can it affect my conception please help or suggest me any treatment or tablets so that I can get pregnant in next month.
I am 20 years old I dont get my periods regularly my face is darker than my body colour I have vertical lines which runs down from my eyes to side of my mouth line syringomas under my eyes acne and white heads are there on my nose and my face please help me out of this problem really frustrating.
I am 23 years old n last month I took 4 ipill did month I didt had my periods yet. My periods is already 16 days delay. Plzz help me.
Do regular exercise
Do regular pranayam, yoga meditation
Avoid fast food
Avoid processed foods
Try to take fresh food
I am 6 months pregnant and during my last visit to doctor , she said that I am having loose cervix. What does that mean and what should I do to prevent that. Please suggest.
I have pcod detected previous year and I was taking treatment of ayurvedic medicines but found no such improvements so I dropped that and now I m taking homeopathic since last month. What should I do? Its been 4months since my last date.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.