Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arati BharatYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am facing excessive hair loss for last 3-4 months. I was diagnosed with pcod by a gynecologist who did sonography by herself in her clinic. She said that in both ovary pcod has developed. But after that I went to sexologist and she said that pcod is in only one (left) ovary with 11-12 follicles. Then I went to endocrinologist, who said that at this age (36 yr) pcod is not a big problem as my all blood reports came normal (I.e.hormonal, thyroid and all other reports are within normal range) and periods are very regular i.e. Exactly 30 days cycle. With this she said that hormonal therapy should not be given after 35 years and suggested me follihair and evacuate. Even I am totally not interested in taking hormonal therapy, as my mother had stroke and is paralyzed for last 7 years, but even after taking follihair and evacure for 1 1/2 months, hair fall is there. I am so worried, losing hair at high speed. I'll highly appreciate if you could help me. Thx a lot.
I have pain in my both breasts. Actually it is very tight from inside feel like stones and its very painful. please help what can I do.
Placenta- posterior, left lateral, circumvallate type. Associated with increased incidence of antepartum hemorrhage, premature labour. These are the report given by doctor. And wanted to know more in detail what exactly it is. As I wasn't there when doctor gave the report my wife didn't understand much what the doctor said. As again I have the appointment date for next week so wanted to know if something serious.
I was with a female escort on 07.06.2017 and had a vaginal and oral intercourse, both for the first time. The very next day I consulted a doctor online and asked for any issue of STI and he recommended Cap DOXYCYCLINE, 100 mg for 2 weeks at bedtime. I took the medicine for the said time skipping 1-2 times. Today is 03.07.2017 and for the last two days I have noticed a burning sensation in urination and increased number and urgency in urination. I doubt Gonorrhea. What shall I do ?plz help.
The risks and harms of smoking are pretty much common knowledge to most people. Especially when the pack of cigarettes practically screams it out to you in bold letters. Yet, as statistics would say, smoking in young adults has been on the rise in the recent years. What makes them take this step? Maybe it is peer pressure, or maybe they do it for the thrill of it. Every country takes a great initiative in educating their population, yet some fail to understand the complexity of the situation.
Here are some of the reasons that will tell you that even a single puff of the deadly tobacco can severely harm your health and general well-being
- Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of cancer. It can cause cancer in most organs of the body. Smoking cigarettes can cause the following
- Nose cancer
- Throat cancer
- Larynx cancer
- Mouth cancer
- Oesophageal cancer
- Lung cancer
- Liver cancer
- Cervix cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Cervical cancer etc.
- Smokers are more prone to respiratory diseases because smoking is capable of compromising the immune system of the body.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Crohn’s disease and rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to occur in smokers as their immune system is compromised by smoking.
- Smoking has been linked to diabetes type 2. This type of diabetes develops during adulthood. The more cigarettes a person smokes, the more likely is the person to develop this disease.
- Smoking puts you at risk of developing several heart diseases such as angina, heart attacks, etc. because the nicotine in the body results in the lowering of good cholesterol. This causes deposition of bad cholesterol in the arteries.
- Tobacco can cause tooth decay and several other oral problems such as gingivitis and other problems of the gum.
- Cigarettes constrict your blood vessels. This constant narrowing of blood vessels can cause erectile dysfunction in men and leads to the infertility in both men and women. It also makes them difficult to achieve orgasms.
- You might find yourself craving for cigarettes when you’re stressed out. This is because the effect of nicotine in the cigarettes is lowered by the hormone produced during a stressful situation, i.e. cortisone.
- Nicotine that causes momentary central nervous system stimulation can cause addiction and dependence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.