Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arathy GopalYour feedback matters!
I have pcos both ovaries have poly cyst can I take both allopathic and ayurvedic medicine together for conceiving.
Hi doctor I have Pcos follicle egg not growing so I took last month 3 day to 7th day Clomid 100 mg so 11th day 6 mm egg size and 16th day 12. 5 mm egg size and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st rogon hp injection gaven 5000 iu now 1 week over we did intercourse that time so now stomach cramping so much my periods length 28 to 30 days now today 28th day it is symptoms of period or early pregnant sign back pain is there My age 24 Height 154 cm Weight 61 kg I have 1 baby she is 3 years now c-section Doing 25 minutes yoga and 30 mins zumba and diet Please reply me I'm waiting.
I don't have proper periods. My menstrual happened 3 months one time. What should I do? Is weight loss will be the solution? If it means, pls give suggestion to weight loss.
I am 22 female newly married past two weeks I had pregnancy symptoms but period date is may 4 nw during intercourse I got my periods (may 10) I am totally confused am I pregnant r not.
I am 30 year old and my wife is 25. Her first pregnancy was misscourage after 60-70 days. How much time is required for next pregnancy?
Today I can done abdomen and pelvis ultrasound. It shows that 5mm stone in left kidney and left adnexa show 43×33mm sized benign cyst with internal thin sepate and echoes likely hemorrhagic ovarian cyst. What does it mean. And what can I do? It is dangerous or not.
I Ruchika, suffering from periods. My periods cycle 26 days every month. But periods stay only one day every month. After one day I feel like normal days. I am worried about my periods. Why it happen? It's a disease? What I do?
I did sex on 1st april without condom, Gf ke periods 1 din pehle hi gye the But maine sperm uski vagina me nahi dala After sex she eaten papaya, Is there any problem like pregnancy or any?
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).