Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aprajitha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AprajithaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and been suffering from severe headache since the past few days. I have checked my eye power, taken pills and also have had long hours of sleep but the problem still persists. What should I do?
My hair is dry! I get split ends very often! My hair changes its color from black to brown! Wat shud I do?
I have a desk job and I have a huge pain in the my back that why we can't understand what is they tucking.
Hello sir/madam, I have been suffering from anorexia since a month and still there is no improvement even I tried to eat and not being in depression. But my condition is getting more and more worse therefore I need your help. Now I'm afraid of eating something thinking of its side effect due to anorexia. I need your advice to help me to cure this illness. It will be very kind of you. Thank you from the core of my heart.
I am 43 years old and have knee pain. I get tired after doing 2/ 3 exercises. I am very pruned to fatigue and get sleepy after doing little work. My hemoglobin levels are also low. Please suggest daily diet for the same. Thanks.
Before three months I am suffering from typhoid and recover after two months at present I feel I am loosing my weight so I request you please give me suitable suggestion.
I am 19 years old. I have dark spots on my face and my complexion become also dark bcoz of oily skin. Please doctor tell me an effective homeopathic or Ayurvedic ointment or cream to solve this problem. Thankyou.
I see my memories of past constantly in my dreams. I don't know if these can be classified as repressed memories. Because of this I'm unable to sleep. I'm afraid to sleep anymore. Insomnia is killing my day by day. I'm depressed all the time. Please help me!
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!