Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AprajithaYour feedback matters!
I'm Sowmiya, 27 years old. I have black heads and white heads and acne. Please tell me, how to get rid of it.
Hi, am 5 weeks pregnant this s my 1st baby what are the healthy habits should I follow? I feel im little over weight can I go for walking now? Wat kind of food should I take and what kind of food should I avoid?
I am 64 years old. Undergone angioplasty 3 years back. Presently my lipid profile test shows normal s.Chool.Please suggest
On my ear there are multiple pimples outside the ear and which are small are and there are itching too.
I have been suffered by psoriasis for past 10 years. I tried different medicines. No improvement. Atleast I want to cure it on my face. Help me. Please suggest some effective medicines. Now I am not using any medicines.
I have open TB and taking medicines, people say that after curing also some marks will be der in Xray, since it may effect for medical check up for Gulf. How can we cure that marks?
I am having hair loss problem from last three months I have consult the hair expect but problem not clear so please suggest complete solution.
I have slightly crooked teeth due to overcrowding In my upper tooths I want to straighten the teeth but do not want to use braces as I work in a well reputed company my Age is 23 years is it possible to get my teeth straight .Please if possible prescribe the right treatment along with the approximate price of the treatment.
Hello dear doctor I have seborrheic dermatitis since 16 years only on scalp and it can be permanent cured or not. please tell. How can I cured this chronic disease. In. Winter it becomes worse.
How a can reduce my baldness, and regain new hair. Fast their is any tonic lotion which qrnty of hair regrew.
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
I am 15 years old. My height is actually 169 cm and my weight is around 60 kg. What should I do to increase my height, how much tall will I be in the future and also specify the age limit for my growth.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
I am very thick. By the way, since childhood I eat a lot. In school days, I was a guy to bring most of lunch, still in college too. I eat oily, sweet dishes and lot other fat containing things but nothing worked to build up my muscles. Despite I am done gyming too for a month, I quit because of no good result. I regularly play sports and all that stuff by approx 3 years. Eventually I am now to done and tried. I want answers and solution if possible. Kindly answer me on my curiosity. - Thank you.
I am 28 male, there is pain in mine elbow near insertion, while doing weight exercise in gym its paining my elbow at that portion but with not every variation, please suggest any medicine or exercise. Im suffering form past 3 months and also took 1 month gap from gym for the same.
Hello sir, my mom age is 55 years. There is pain in her knee from her waist from last 2 months. All medicines are ineffective, even physiotherapy is very less effective. What should I do?
I feel dizzy after office hours. What should I do. What should be my diet. How to increase my stamina.
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.