Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Appaji H SYour feedback matters!
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
Im not well for last 4 days. Severe head ache. Body pain and im not hungry all these days. What should I do??
I get lot of body pain especially legs when I sleep. I am experiencing it from so many years. What is the reason and how to overcome this.
Hi I am 20 year old my question is when I was sleeping than my body is so pain. What I can do to remove this pain?
Hi Doctors, I am suffering from typhoid fever, results of widal slide test are salmonella typhi "o" 1: 40 and "h" 1: 40, and as suggested by doctor I have followed medication like having antibiotics, my symptoms before treatment are headache, body pains, fever and loose motions twice a day. Currently I am taking medicine suggested by doctor and like all problems are lost except my digestive system is not working as earlier. Not able to have enough soft food feeling like vomiting but no vomiting. Can you please tell me typhoid cured in my body if not how is the recovery status.
I have so much pain on my body n may days it can not be resolved what should I do give mi the medicine.
I am having pain in my head and foot pain .all of body pain and feel low body in this summer condition. What should i do?
I am 21 years old male and I have a problem of inhaling from last 2 months and whole body ache also.
What you must know about body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- an increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- a cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- if the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- for body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a qualified doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.