Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna JhaYour feedback matters!
Hello I have got abortion I am 28 years old after abortion 2 months periods went smoothly 3 month it's not getting period if any pregnancy s there I need to abort r what how com it possible what I should please again I cnt do abortion because I can't bear pain of abortions during pills so please suggest me I am getting scarce whole nite I didn't sleep coz off tension.
Hello mera abhi 23 din pehle operation SE baby boy hua h mujhe khane me kya khana chahiye meri saas mujhe surf moong Ki daal or daliya deti h roz mera us SE pet nhi bharta please bataye or jab baby ko feed karwati hu to mujhe lagta h doodh kam ban RHA h wo din me 15-20 baar poti karta h.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
My brother died 1 year ago and since that time i have fear in my mind that i'll die so please advise how to remove this fear?
I am having my period regularly but my breast is increasing and upper part of stomach too. I had sex on 27 jan 2015 but after that i did not have sex and had two regular periods Is there any possibility of pregnancy or it is other illness. I am 42 year of age. Please suggest.
Why it is referred to as having religious importance too?
Also used for
Scanty or obstructive urination
Weakness of nerves
Problem of breast milk secretion
I got my period 2 times in a month (31st march then on 15 april) within a gap of 10 days and also last year my periods were regular for some months and coming late in some months. Also last year I was tested for thyroid, blood sugar and pcos (ultrasound) but nothing showed in the report. please suggest is anything wrong.
I tried to have sex for the first time, but it was really painful so I could not get the penis inside the vaginal opening but I think due to repeated trying blood came out. My bf had cum on my clitoris. I thought there was a possibility that it could go inside the vagina so I took ipill within 12 hours. For the first two months of my cycle periods were on time but the flow was less and were uptil 3-4 days, whereas earlier I used to have it for 5 days. Next two months my periods were delayed by one week and flow is still 3-4 days. I took the home pregnancy test a number of times but its negative (using morning pee) Is this the side effect of ipill? If yes till how many more days will it continue? Or there could be some other issue?
Hello dr, we abort our child 2 times because of no growth and heartbeat. The baby grows up 6 week and then the growth was stopped. Why? What is the reason dr.
When you travel in an airplane or just come out of the swimming pool, your ears may sometimes block up and even be painful. This is what is known ear barotrauma and is caused by pressure differences inside and outside the ear drum. Severe cases may cause damage to the ear and impede your hearing.
Symptoms of ear barotrauma: Ear barotrauma usually occurs when the Eustachian tube is blocked due to differences in air pressure. The Eustachian tube is a long narrow tube that runs from the middle of your ear to the pharynx or the back of the throat and is thus very important in relevance to the ear, nose and throat. Thus ear barotrauma can also translate to pain in the ear and throat as well.
Some of the symptoms are:
- Discomfort in the ear, or aggravated pain in extreme cases
- The ears being blocked or full, in severe cases may feel like being underwater
- Temporary hearing loss
- Nose bleeding in severe cases
- Health care providers may see an inward caving or outward bulging in the ear drum. In severe cases, the eardrum may look bruised as well.
- Some severe cases may even exhibit signs typical of an ear infection along with some of the other symptoms mentioned above.
Precautions and self treatment: There are certain steps you can take to either prevent barotrauma or reduce the symptoms, these are:
yawning or gulping. This is very helpful when air pressure differences are caused in cases of travelling by aircraft.
- Inhale slowly and then exhale while your mouth is closed and you are holding your nostrils closed by fingers. This will help increase the pressure within the tube to try and open it forcefully.
- Sucking on candy is another way to prevent barotraumas as you are constantly swallowing and keeping your Eustachian tube from being blocked in the first place.
- Keep a few chewing gums handy and has similar effects on your ears as it forces the Eustachian tube to remain open despite pressure differences.
- After diving or swimming, come out of the water slowly. Scuba divers and deep swimmers need to come up slowly to ensure that the Eustachian tube is given enough time to acclimatize and slowly come back to normal.
Usually, ear barotrauma goes away automatically after sometime and no medications are required. However, if symptoms still persist, it is best to go to a relevant doctor or a health care provider for pain relief and long term solutions.
( corelation is done accourding to the symptoms otherwise Atyartav is vast concept as compared to Pollymenorrhoea)
Some commonsymptoms of pollymenorrhoea
1. Exessive bleeding at the time of
2. Sever abdominal cramps
3. Sever headache
2. Muscle fetigue
4. Hemorrhagic piles ( in some cases)
6. Hair loss
7. Dullness of skin colour and complexion
Now a days mainly seen causes for this disorders are :-
Altered diet containing more spices , SALT, preservatives and GREEN CHILLY etc.
Accourding to ayurveda the diet ( Salty, sour, hot) in nature causes vitiation of Pitta dosha and it causes the vitiation of Rakta dhatu. due to this as body expells cough while coughing from body simillerly it expells more quantity of blood in attempt to get rid of vitiated Rakta dhatu from the body. in this the associated dosha is Vata dosha.
Though DOCTORS ATTENTION is MUST in this case you can parctice some tips to get relief from this at home.
1. Avoid diet which causes the problem of Heat, Hyperacidity, such as Green chilly, spices, chilly powder,
( In some womens the specific reason for this is they eats lots of Golgappa daily which contains green chilly water )
2. Avoid fast food to avoid the preservatives and other harmfull chemicals.
3. Avoid excess use of Pickle as it contains more salt as preservatives.
4. Eat 1 Awala ( indian gooseberry) on empty stomach.
5. Eat fresh food. take fresh juices of fruits or beet root.
6. Start using Nachani satva instead of taking poha or khichadi as a breakfast.
7. Regular exercise with some yogasana as Bhujangasan, Vajrasan, and Pranayam etc.
I'm two months pregnant. Now I will be aborted if any problem in the future? What the future will be any problem in holding the womb?
Suggest natural way to avoid pregnancy after sex. Had sex on 24th april. Got period on 27th april (on time). Still have chances for pregnancy?
Female genital sores are painful eruptions that bear a red appearance which may cause severe itching and pain. These lumps and sores may be caused due to sexually transmitted diseases and other ailments like allergic reactions, dermatitis, and other irritants. These lesions are usually found in the vaginal area and may also be caused to a number of skin disorders which all affect this region. Let us find out how to treat this painful condition.
- Recognising the Sores and Lumps: Many of these cases go unreported because the patient may feel embarrassed or ashamed to come up with the problem. But one must recognise the symptoms and the appearance of such sores so that the doctor may take a look at the earliest signs of eruption, so as to avoid a flare up and increase in the severity of the condition. The symptoms include pain and itchiness in the area as well as burning and bleeding along with pain in the pelvic area and discomfort during sexual intercourse and urination.
- Causes: There are many reasons for these eruptions. Sexually transmitted diseases or STDs remain the top causes. Genital warts, genital herpes and chancroid which is a bacterial disease, can also cause this condition. Further, syphilis and molluscum contagiosum is a viral infection with pearl shaped nodules, which can also cause such eruptions and lumps in the genital area. Apart from STDs, other chronic conditions like inflammation of the vulva known as Vulvovaginitis, and contact dermatitis as well as atopic dermatitis, can cause this condition.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis will usually be done with a pelvic examination as well as urine culture to show the presence of bacteria. Also, other blood tests may be done to detect the presence of cysts. The patient's medical history will also be taken into account, for such cases.
- Treatment: The doctor will prescribe a host of medicines including antibiotics and anti-viral medicines along with corticosteroids and pain relievers to help in treating these sores. Also, anti-itching ointments and medicines will be prescribed to make the condition less painful. These sores may also have to be removed with a minor surgical procedure at the doctor's clinic, in case they are too bothersome or painful.
- Home Remedies: The best way to take care of these sores is by taking a sitz bath with warm water and wearing clothes that will not brush against the area, which can cause further abrasions and discomfort.
One can prevent this condition by practicing safe sex with one partner at a time. Using condoms is strongly recommended along with routine testing and check-ups. All sexual contact should be avoided until the condition is cured completely.