Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna JhaYour feedback matters!
After sexual intercourse, my wife having unbeatable pain in the right side abdomen every time. In right leg paining starts through out.
I had my period on 15th July last month. After 2-3 days of the completion of the period I had some kind of foreplay with my boyfriend. We haven't done the intercourse but he rubbed his genitals against mine. Is there any chance of getting pregnant. I am worried. Please help.
My wife left breast slightly bigger than left. She haven't any pain or problem in breast. What is reason of different breast? Is it normal?
I have 31 days pregnancy should I go for medical abortion or surgical vaccum abortion. Which is safe.
My periods every month was coming at 26 or 27 days. Now it's 29th day I dint get. Lot of cramps lower back, abdomen and leg pain now and then and not continuous. Feeling exhausted, have cold and not able to get up in the morning. Can I be pregnant?
My gynecologist assumes the expected date for Delivery is 13 of this month and ultrasound study suggest it's should be somewhere around 22 of this month I wonder which one I should believe.
Infertility refers to the inability to conceive after having sex without protection. The biological inability of a man or a woman to contribute to conception and carry a full-term pregnancy may also be referred to as infertility. Among the various treatments for infertility, homeopathy accounts for being an effective one in both men and women.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in women
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of acid vaginal charges: Borax and Natrum Phos are considered to be the best homeopathic medicines for infertility in women because of acid vaginal charges. These medicines are used when the vaginal discharges are destructive, acrid and kills sperms. Borax is used when the discharge is like egg white, copious and warm and it helps in easy conception. Natrum Phos is used when the discharge is acrid, creamy or honey colored.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility because of prolonged and profuse periods: Calcarea Carb and Aletris Farionosa are used in case of too much prolonged, too profuse menstrual periods and periods which occur before time. Early mensus are experienced by patients. Anemia, leucorrhea, fatigues, tiredness and weakness may be experienced with menorragia.
Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men:
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with erectile dysfunction: There are several effective homeopathic medicines for this purpose. Agnus Castus is used when a man’s sexual desire and physical ability is low and the genitals stay relaxed, cold and flaccid. Caladium is best when infertility or impotency occurs due to mental depression. In this case, the genitals stay relaxed and weak erection is observed. Selenium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction in cases of slow and weak erections. Involuntary semen discharge may also be experienced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with low sperm count: X-ray is the most effective homeopathic medicine for treating low sperm count in men. Sperm count gets increased and both the quantity and quality of sperm are enhanced.
- Homeopathic medicines for infertility in men with orchitis: Conium is an ideal homeopathic medicine for treating infertility in men with orchitis. The testicles are swollen, enlarged and become hard. Conium also helps when a patient has a history of suppressed sexual desire.
Homeopathy is the most natural treatment for fertility in men and women, with no side effects on the body. Homeopathic medicine works with following rule of the nature's law of cure and these medicines work naturally without producing any harm to the body. You should consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking any homeopathic remedy for infertility.
Hi. I am aged 33 years and mom of 2 kids. I feel burning sensation during intercourse. And I get itching after my periods in my vagina. Which goes away after I wash it once or twice with salt water. May I know the reason for these problems.
Hi. I'm 26 years old and having 8 months old baby. I was weighed 60 kg in my pre-pregnancy and now I'm 84 after my pregnancy. I just want to reduce my weight and be healthy. What should I do to reduce my weight and what diet should I take? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
My body colour is pure white, but my face is very dark. What is the problem? When I was 24 years old. My color is good and fair. This problem from last 3 years. Due to this I can't go out in crowd. Any medical treatment to cure this in short period. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks.Please suggest.
I am 25 yrs old and married. I was suffering from typhoid cba and apd from one last month and had undergone through many medications. But now my periods are delayed. My date was 18 now its 23. I am not understanding why It happens. So tell me what to do.
What are the names of the tests for detecting pregnancy test through blood and urine if one visits the diagnostic center.
While some people mistakenly think that hypersexual disorders and sex addiction merely refers to an unusually high sex drive, it is much more complex than that. It is very similar to other addictions, which is evident upon closer examination of the various sex addiction signs.
Just as an alcoholic craves his next drink, thinks he can stop on his own but fails over and over, uses alcohol to ease emotional pain, stress, loneliness, and anxiety, and continues to drink despite the negative consequences, so it is with a sex addict. Like other addictions, sex addiction is also progressive. It often starts with a relatively harmless behavior such as excessive masturbation while watching porn. Over time, however, it typically leads to other types of sexual activity that may be very risky or blatantly dangerous.
For the sex addict, sexual activity provides an intense, intoxicating euphoria or “high” while lacking any genuine emotional connection, intimacy, or love. It’s a temporary escape. Once the high wears off, the vicious cycle starts all over again. For the addict, the activity is not fulfilling. It has a significant negative impact on his life and often causes a lot of shame and self-loathing.
The indicators of hypersexual disorders will vary to some degree depending on the individual. For example, some sex addicts have multiple extramarital affairs, while others frequently hire prostitutes or use phone sex services excessively. Following are some of the most common sex addiction signs:
• Excessive masturbation – This is one of the most common early sex addiction signs. Often the sex addict masturbates while engaging in other sexual activity (e.g. while viewing pornography or talking to a phone sex operator).
• Obsessing about sex to the point that it interferes with their life
• Spending a significant amount of time planning their sexual activity – Sex addicts, just like drug addicts and other types of addicts, will devote a large amount of time determining where and how they will get their next “fix”.
• Frequent viewing of pornography or use of sexually explicit websites or other online services – This may include videos, adult magazines, pornographic websites, “adult” chat rooms, paying to watch sexual activity via webcams, or using dating websites that connect people interested in sexual relationships and / or one night stands.
• Frequent or excessive use of phone sex services
• Having multiple extramarital affairs or frequently having sex with multiple partners
• Frequent one-night stands with total strangers or prostitutes
• Staying emotionally detached from sexual partners – Many sex addicts are unable to establish a normal, healthy connection with a sexual partner. This is often due to deep-seated feelings of self-hate and shame. It’s not uncommon for a sex addict to want nothing more to do with a sexual partner once the activity is over.
• Frequent sex without using protection – Many sex addicts engage in high risk behavior such as unprotected sex. This is often because they are so driven to satisfy their craving that they don’t consider or care about the potential consequences.
• Engaging in sexual behavior that directly conflicts with their personal values or religious beliefs – For example, sex addiction signs for someone who is a devout Christian or Catholic may include having multiple partners or extramarital affairs, frequent one night stands, sex with children, or sex with prostitutes. They believe their behavior is morally wrong yet they’re unable to stop.
• Obsessing about a sexual partner who is unattainable – This type of fixation may lead to stalking or sexually harassing the individual, spying on them bathing or engaging in sexual activity (voyeurism), and, in some instances, violence.
• Frequently engaging in paraphilias (sexual behaviors that are considered unusual, distasteful, or unacceptable) – Paraphilias include things like exhibitionism, voyeurism, sadism, masochism, and pedophilia. Although they may indicate a possible addiction, not everyone who engages in paraphilias is a sex addict.
• The inability to stop despite the consequences – As with all addictions, this is one of the primary sex addiction signs. The vast majority of sex addicts are unable to stop without treatment for their addiction.
The human jaw is a very important part of human anatomy and within it, the mandible or the lower jaw is very important as it is the movable part which helps you chew and enables you to open or close the mouth. The lower jaw is connected to the skull via the TMJ or the Temporo-mandibular joint. It works like a hinge which slides as and when required to allow movement of the jaw. TMJ disorder can be quite painful and limit you from normal activities and cause disruptions in your daily life.
Causes of TMJ-
The TMJ works as a movable joint where the bone area in contact with each other is covered by cartilage and a small shock absorbing soft disk separates the two cartilages. The disk enables the movements to be smooth. Any changes in this arrangement will usually result in pain. The primary causes for TMJ disorders could be summed up as follows –
Misalignment – If the TMJ moves out of alignment due to underlying factors, it will cause pain and the inability to move the joint.
Erosion of the cartilage or the disk – If the cartilage or the disk separating them erodes, then TMJ disorders might occur.
Arthritis – Just as arthritis affects knees, wrists, elbows and finger joints, it could cause TMJ disorders as well.
Impact – One of the most common causes of TMJ disorders, this may occur due to injuries sustained from forceful impacts.
Pain or tenderness around the jaws.
You may experience pain on either or both sides of the temporo-mandibular joint.
Even if you don’t have pain in the specific joint, you may have an aching facial pain.
The most common and typical symptom of TMJ is of pain while chewing. Your pain may progressively get worse over time if you have a deteriorating condition.
Pain in and around the ears may also be a symptom of TMJ disorders.
Difficulty in opening or closing your jaw either due to stiffness, pain or both.
Treatments vary between various methods and approaches and the severity of the pain or condition and the underlying causes. Some of the options are:
Oral Medications – Pain killers, muscle relaxants and anti–inflammatory medications are usually prescribed to reduce pain while the jaw may be healing or for underlying causes that may result in pain.
Physical Therapies – This is another common method wherein the doctors may use a device to keep the jaw stiff or stop them from moving in a particular way in which it causes pain. Mouth guards or oral splints are such devices. Dislocation may have to be corrected by physical pressure and setting the bone back into the joint as well.
Surgery – In certain cases, surgery may also be required to correct chronic pain, especially wherein the underlying condition may keep causing problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.