Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aparna BhatYour feedback matters!
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I am 31 year old unmarried female, I m having backache from the last 2 months that is being travelling till my knee and become very painful. Last year I diagnosed with vit d and calcium deficiency for that I took treatment for 3-4 months including vit d injections but now again that problem is occurring. What can be the solution? Secondly I m having too much grey hair though m using khadi's hair oil I. E. Bhringraj but too much hair fall also m facing. Can you help me out in the same as well.
WHAT DOES A DERMATOLOGIST DO?
A dermatologist is a doctor who specializes in treating the:
- Mucous membranes (e.g., lining inside the mouth, nose, and eyelids.)
Dermatologists diagnose and treat more than 3,000 different diseases. These diseases include skin cancer, eczema, acne, psoriasis, and nail infections.
Dermatologists also improve the appearance of their patients' skin, hair, and nails. For example, a dermatologist can help patients:
- Diminish wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging.
- Have less noticeable acne scars.
- Look more like themselves after surgery to remove skin cancer.
Dermatologists see patients of all ages — from newborns to people older than 100 years of age. Many patients read on internet and apply medicines without consulting dermatologist which aggravates problems and leads more damage to skin,hair and nails.So it is advisable to visit a qualified dermatologist before using any medicine.
I have black circles down my eyes since childhood. But when I grew they became much darker as if I am a drug addict or as if someone hit me in my eyes. Now when I accidentally have pimples under my eyes, they leave a scar tissue which never fade away. That is really embarrassing. I wonder what I should you? Is there some types of food that I should eat. Or is there an ointment or cream that I should put down my eyes? Or maybe the problem is something congenital and it wouldn't go?:(
I have black spot on face and nose. I have used black spot removal for one month during treatment it was clear but after stop applying cream after 10 day it looks like earlier Please suggest me correct treatment for this.
Sir I am suffering from systemic vasculitise 0n my leg for the past 10 years I have taken treatment from several dermatologist rhemotologist but no healing my anca is negative.
I'm 23 year old I having very critical problem gynecomastia and I'm doing gym I thinking its encrig what shud I do.
24 years old male, I have a white spot below my eye, it was formed after contact with an insect. How to remove that?
I'm Sreenath from calicut and I want know about the medicines used to cure black marks and pimples in face.
I am a male. My face is pimples and black mark. So many medicines I used last 7 years but pimples and black mark not removed. If remove only for few days. Please gjve me good medicines.
I have too many white hairs on my head. And there are less hair on my forehead compared to others. I don't have any hair loss problem. Kindly help me.
Diffuse loss of hair is a very common complaint in practice &amp; patients are often seriously concerned about it. Patient notices hair entangled in com or brush; he notices thinning of the scalp hair but not complete baldness. Defluvium capillorum is the first stage of alopecia.
Change of climate and shifting of residence; poor diet or crash dieting; over work loss of blood due to other causes; typoid or other febrile illnesses; acute mental strain.
Consists of finding the cause and its elimination, reassurance and improvement of general health with good nourishing diet, liver extract, vitamins and minerals.
Dr. Swarup kumar ghosh.(homoeo)