Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Motor restlessness like unable to sit in a place, fidgeting etc,
Headache, neck pain.
Constant worries and always having the feeling of stand in edge.
Palpitations, tremor, sweating frequently.
Difficulty in sleep.
Fear of -something bad will happen.
I have hair fall problem from last 4 yrs. I have been taking treatment from many doctors but there is no reasonable effect. So please suggest me.
I have a sexual problem. I have a lot of vaginal pain during sexual intercourse. And till few hours my vagina hurts alot and sometimes also burns. But then it gets normal in a day. Please help. Thank you.
Am loosing my hair very badly from paat few months. Am not sure for the reason. Pls suggest good herbal shampoo.
My business is mechanical line. And full day in petrol kerosene and oil etc. From last few month I m suffering from hair fall problem. And already my hair is thin. And now on my face look lots of pimples. Can you suggest me how to care my skin and hair. And how to control hair fall also.
Hi, my age is 27 years and I am suffering from constipation since 5 years. Due to which I suppose loosing my hairs and facing acne problems. I tried various medical treatment to cure both problems, but I think it is somewhere connected to constipation. Please help.
I have been working as chartered accountant ina company, because of sitting too many hours in chair I was suffering from back pain. Can you please suggest the remedies for this problem.
At a point when downpour comes, individuals can be seen moving and celebrating from various perspectives. In any case, this is additionally a season for some diseases and health issues. Because of the sudden change in temperature, the safety of our body turns out to be low and makes us powerless to numerous diseases. Taking after proper monsoon Ayurvedic care tips can turn out to be advantageous to stay healthy.
The digestive framework gets debilitated because of dehydration in summer. This prompts low digestive force. This is further debilitated by vitiation of doshas and dhatus because of storm. Consequently taking after an eating routine that expansion force of assimilation and fortifies the digestive framework would be useful in the blustery season.
- Drink bubbled and cooled water blended with minimal nectar. Drink a lot of water and keep your body all around hydrated.
- Avoid overwhelming, hot, acidic, harsh (chutneys, pickles, yogurt, chilies, curry, and so forth) and salty sustenance as it advances water maintenance, heartburn, bloating and hyperacidity. Evade broiled nourishments, garbage sustenance and meat. Stay away from servings of mixed greens and verdant vegetables.
- Consume light and effortlessly edible sustenances, vegetable soups, steamed or boiled pumpkin, vegetables, squash, zucchini, steamed serving of mixed greens, natural products, khichree, corn, chickpea flour, moong dal and oats as well as more. Stick to nourishments arranged out of old grain, rice and wheat.
- Do not enjoy overwhelming activities like running, cycling and so on which expand Pitta (heat). Yoga, strolling, swimming, and extending are great.
- Be watchful while eating out and ensure you go to a spot which is perfect and hygienic. Totally abstain from eating nourishment which is presented to climate, similar to the ones sold by roadside merchants.