Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
Few things have the potential to impact the health of a person as much as his or her weight. Taking this into account, rather than having one’s weight up and down, would it not be interesting to learn ways to maintain a controlled weight over a long time?
Most people emphasise on losing weight, but once they are successful in their efforts, they become complacent. In the long term, weight definitely stays off, if a person changes the relationship he or she has with food.
It does seem quite awful when it is made to appear that a person is condemned to near tasteless food so as to stay healthy, doesn’t it? Well, the good news is that this really does not have to be the case, especially if an effort is made into incorporating the right food into the diet.
For instance, a strategy which allows for fruit such as watermelon, along with some others, for breakfast is more likely to work in the long run as compared to the one which insists that the individual must eat oats for breakfast! This is also true with other meals as there are different ways to prepare items like salmon to make sure they stay interesting.
Many people shrug off the responsibility of eating mindfully when they are consuming a meal. They think that they do not have the time to do so. However, if they concentrate on the food that they eat, they would not normally need as much time in order to maintain a high level of fitness.
Every person who wants to maintain or get to long-term weight loss should make it a point to eat in a mindful way. After all, who doesn’t want to receive the benefits of eating less without feeling hungry, by any measure?
A successful battle against weight gain does not need to be hard. Some simple steps can really set one on their way:
- Eating slowly and thinking about the food leads to less needless food consumed, beyond the point of satiation.
- Reducing the size of dining plates does go a long way, as a person is less likely to go back for another serving at a meal.
- Having your breakfast daily is a must as it is such an important meal and helps in successful long-term weight management.
Apart from a controlled diet, one must engage oneself in regular exercises and walks. Burning your calories play a critical role in maintaining your weight. Also drinking sufficient water (preferably 8 glasses a day) helps you stay hydrated and thereby improves your metabolism. Practice these tips, keep a track of your weight and see some positive results within a few months’ time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am 23 years female, non vegetarian I have started to go to gym since last one week. And I want to know the do's and do not s of gym. For eg- how many days of gym and how many days of rest for muscles? What to eat in pre workout and post workout? What to eat in dinner? Timing of workout? And which exercises to do basically? I gained 10 kgs in 1 one year. And now I want to loose my body fat as soon as possible. Please help me.
Found blood in my stool 2 times in 2 weeks. Can dis b a case of snal fissure? Is there anything to worry?
Hi, I am 25 years old male. I am very slim. So I want to little fat? so please tell me what can I do for this.
My head is spinning from last 15 days more often during night while going to bed, get little bit dis balance while walking sometimes. Feeling burning sensation in feet and hand fingers. What may be the actual cause and remedy. Age is 46 male
What is the solution of pimples on the cheek and other part of body and become the brown circle on the skin.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old boy. I am suffering from dandruff, thinning of hairs and hair fall. In my teenage, I had thick and strong hairs but they started greying so I shaved my head and when new hairs grow up, I found greying of hairs was stopped but my hairs have become thin and since then (almost 6 years), I have been suffering from hair fall and dandruff even when I use expensive hair Oil and shampoo like Kesh King, Dr. Batra, Livon and Head and Shoulder but still my hair fall is not stopping. I also noticed that when I was a teenager, my hairs used to grow rapidly. I had to take haircut every month but now my hairs grow really slow, I get a haircut in 75-80 days. Kindly prescribe me some method and medicines so that my hair fall should get stopped otherwise I am gonna get bald very soon if this continues. Thanks.
I am 24 years old boy. My hairs are falling in frequency of 200 strand daily. Mostly while bathing and oiling. I massage my hair with oil alternate days. But during massage my hair fall. Please suggest what should I do to prevent it. I am tensed as my front hairs are getting lost.
My name is hanumanthamma I am not able to sleep tight at night n I can only sleep at mrg. Wat is the problem with it. please let me know n give me suggestion for the problem. Thanks in advance.
Nowadays, drug abuse is a universally condemned action such that selling certain drugs are illegal. Children are not allowed to take drugs until they reach a certain age such as 21 for most states in India. Lots of problems start occurring when you are addicted to a certain drug. It is also nearly impossible to stop since the nerve cells change the way they function due to drugs.
These nerve cells overstimulate the 'reward circuit' of the brain. This means that your brain constantly needs to be 'rewarded' and this reward comes in the form of drugs. There are many reasons why people become addicts and here are some of them.
- People want to get high: This is perhaps the most common reason why people become drug addicts. The moment they take in one drug, they love the feeling they get so much that they keep wanting to go back to it.
- People want to fit in: This is also a very common reason. When all your friends and perhaps even your bosses and other superiors are taking drugs, you do not want to feel left out or ostracized by your friend group. This is why many people start taking drugs.
- Unintentionally taking drugs due to injuries or medical conditions: Sometimes a doctor prescribes a medicine for a certain time period but it does not work or works too well and so you keep taking the drug so that you will feel better. This happens more often than you think.
- People take drugs to relieve stress: This is another very common reason why people take drugs. You may easily rationalize with them thinking that taking drugs is a good way to relax from work and family pressures. However, the long term effects of taking drugs are much worse than the stress.
- Boredom from daily life: In young teens and adolescents especially, life can be so boring that they want to try something new and thus resort to drug abuse.