Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anusuya ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor ,i am having abdominal stomach pain which started in last week. I am taking duphaston 10 mg for last 5 days. I am feeling severe pain after taking food and during urination .lower portion of stomach got heavy pain that time .sir what will be the reason for that.
I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.
I am suffering pain in lower portion of legs and foots since last 6 months. I am taking tyronorm 50 mg empty stomach and calcium tablets 1000 mg daily. Vitamin d3 and vitamin b12 test have normal. Now please suggest what can I do?
On my penis white patches on outer skin from last three month but no itching. How I get rid from this problem. please suggest me any medicine or cream.
My penis size is small how I will enlarge it. I also wanna to increase dia of it. Please tell me other than medicine.
I am 33 years old male 2 or 3 months urine problem taken food 20 minutes after urine coming not drinking water but urine coming I tested yesterday urine and blood sugar its normal condition but urine every time urgent coming. please help me?
Hi I'm married since last 8 months. I'm not able to eject while having sex. My erection goes weaker after some time. I used to masturbate a lot before wedding. Not sure if this is the reason. I live a stressful life. Please advise.
I am 34 year, software engineer having diabetic type 2 for last 3 years. I have a question. Which bread is better for me, a brown bread or aata bread.
I am a Ckd patient with 5.8 creatine. 20 years back I had a brain stroke and then onwards taking 1 Clopilet A75 daily. Is it harmful for my kidney?
My old mother has been suffering from sleeplessness, high b. P, hyper acidity. Alternative please Suggest alternative medicine.
Since many days I am not able to sleep at night and suffer with severe headache in morning then I am not able to wake up for my college the next day what should I do?
I have a chronic cough on my right chest which, I do digital chest xray but report is normal. What to do?
I have cough and cold problems about 30 days, I have always run water from my nose, please suggest me and solve my problem, and tell me how medicine use?
I stopped masturbating but its hard to control that urge please suggest some ways in which I can easy control that. Thanks.
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get a sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to a sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of awakenings when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here!