Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anusuya HarishYour feedback matters!
I am priya 29 years old, I am suffering from heat boils on my vagina and its hurting from 1 week. Kindly help me.
I am 36 years old female married with no children. I have immense stomach pain during my cycle right from the year it started. Sometimes the pain is so severe that I have to take injections. Have tried various medicines. While I take the medicines it is ok once I stop it again it is the same. Is there any way to reduce the pains. Can I stop my menstrual cycle and yet get pregnant.
Dear Doctor, Kindly list out the symptoms of pregnancy when on Duphaston 10 mg twice a day. I ovulated on cd 21 and started the tablet on cd 19 night. I also took a HCG injection as I have PCOS. I am due for my periods on 2nd march. I am confused if I have to continue the tablet or stop. If I have to continue how long should I and when can I take a pregnancy test. I am spotting light pink yesterday and today which is lite. Not sure if it is periods or IB.
My fiancee is 18 years old, last Saturday on 22 July, 17 we had sex but I used condom but the condom was lick and she do not want to get pregnant now so I suggested her to take i-pill but I was afraid of the side effects of the pill. After 4 hrs of taking the pill my fiancee was suffering from stomach pain and also back pain. Today 24th July, 17 still now she was not recovered. I am so tensed. When she will become normal like previous? Please suggest me some medicine at least her pain can reduce.
My wife aged 32 weight 60 kg. She has problem of huge bleeding sometime painful. After 2nd issue she took contraceptive. During this time she felt no problem. This year January her tube Ware tied that is ligation done. Now she has same problem of bleeding during period. TSH normal. Doctor advised her to take CRINA NCR 10 mg 6 months. From 5th day of period after breakfast for 21 days and EBEXID in empty stomach 3 months. But period started previous month after taking 15 tablets that is 19 the day.(after 19 days of LMP. This month same happened after taking 17 th tab. That is 21 st day (after 21 st day of LMP. PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE . FROM KOLKATA.
Can a hepatitis B woman become pregnant? If yes what precautions she should take not to transmit the disease to child.
I had sex last Saturday he used condoms and I took ipill on that day it self. Later I conducted a test yesterday that is on 24th of November it was negative. I am really worried today which means on 26th of November was my date of period but it did not happen. It is because of ipill it got late or am I pregnant?
I'm 24 years old I have irregular periods problem. Today is 4 th day of my period. I want to conceive. I got married 1 year ago. If we have daily Intercourse shall I conceive? Please help me. What should I do?
I want to be pregnant, but I don't know about the process that which time is suitable for sex after menses. And there is any medicine for conceive.
Sir. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on 26th sep and I gave her ipill next day that is on 27th sep. I want to know is there any danger of being pregnant and how soon she can do her pregnancy test?
1. The best way to cool water in summers:- Remember the old days when our grandparents used matkas to store water?
Science has proven that the best way to store water is in a clay water pot. Clay pots not only cool the water down, it also provide healing with the elements of earth.
2. Porous property in clay pots:- Clay is porous. A clay pot is also porous. When we store water in a clay pot, the evaporation happens. All of us read in science from 5 th standard that, what is evaporation. This process causes cooling as water particles gain energy in the form of heat, then change to gas and get mixed with air. A clay pot has small holes visible at the microscopic level through which water seeps out and gains energy to become gas and gets evaporated causing cooling. Heat and moisture circulate throughout the pot, which is not possible in metal or plastic crockery that we use today.
3. Pot water is alkaline in nature:- Another benefit of clay water pots is the alkaline nature of clay. The alkaline clay interacts with the acidity of water and provides the proper ph balance. This water can help to cure acidity and other stomach issues.
4. Boosts metabolism: Drinking the right amount of water everyday can help us boost metabolism. We usually store water in plastic containers, without realizing that there are harmful chemicals like bpa (bisphenol a) in plastic. So drinking water from a clay pot can help improve metabolism without dangerous chemicals and also increase testosterone in our body on the other hand plastic reduces the amount of testosterone in our body. Clay water tastes natural, pleasantly chilled and also helps improve metabolism and
5. Clay pot water good for throat: The water stored in an earthen pot is gentle on the throat. It is an ideal drink for people suffering from cough or cold. It prevents from sunstroke. People who are suffering with sinusitis, this water is medicine for them.
These are all the benefits of clay pot water. But it is very important to clean these regularly and replace water. You can also buy the ‘surahi’ or narrow-neck jug-shaped water pot and the ‘matka’ or traditional water pot.