Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anushya Hari HaranYour feedback matters!
My nipples are paining from last 2days very badly. My boyfriend bit it and pulled it. Its was my first experience. Now its paining. I can't even wear my dress. When I move it pains. What should I do to reduce this pain? Please suggest.
I want to conceive and my age is 35. I m not aware of whether its safe to conceive at this age. Pls guide me on this.
Hi, My friend had been to Thailand last week, he took full body massage there in massage parlour at the end of massage the girl gave him hand job, and smooched her and he just fingered her, and he didn't done sex with her. Is there anything to worry that any STD'S he may get to contact?
I had urin infection and when I observed burning sensation during urination and also observed urin colour as red, I rushed to the doctor and I took medicine as prescribed. Dr. suggests for urin test but he said normal, nothing to worry. My urin test result as follows = Dt. 24/2/2016 RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - 3-4hpf Crystal- nill Cast- nill Again I test urin to know my pregnancy. Urin test on 1/4/2016 as follows= Pregnancy-positive RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - ++ Crystal- nill Cast- nill Dr. said me report is normal. please tell me result of these above tests. I am worries about this.
I have pcos I am confused by so many options in net. I am so much worried about my future. Plzzz help me wr should I start form.
Meri shadi ko 15 years ho chuke hain. But maine abhi tk conceive nhi kiya .my tubes are blocked. Can you helo me pls.
I Am 36 year old man, my wife is not conceive & period time is 28-30 days. So please give the suggestion of my wife is pregnant which time. (meri Wife kab tak pregnant ho jayegi).
Involved in sex. But he didn't cummed inside my vagina. After Cumming outside. He cleaned his penis. And inserted again for once. Is there any chance for pregnancy? My body is getting overheated since that very next day of sex.
Hello sir aj mera periods ka 2nd day tha and muje sex karne ka maan kiya tho me or mere husband ne sex kar Liya or sperm bhi mere vagina me hi chod diya and unhone condom use ni kya tha. Tho koi problem tho nhi hogi na. Pls reply in hindi.
My wife has delivered a baby girl just before 50days. Her delivery was normal. Now she produce less amount of milk, even she is taking calcium & iron tablets and also taking mother's horlicks with milk. Please advise me to improve her breast milk.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected
married couple,when female gets pregnant can they have sex if yes till which months they can and what safety measures to be taken while having sex.
Breast milk is the best for babies and the benefits of breastfeeding are one too many. Breast milk not only supplies your baby with its requirement of vitamins and nutrients, but also gets the substances which fight diseases, making your baby healthy and strong.
Benefits of breastfeeding are:
1. Protects Your Body - Breastfeeding induces some changes in your body which you might not be very delighted to accept, but are for the sake of your baby. Did you know, these very changes benefit you as well. Studies have proved that women who breastfeed are protected against breast and ovarian cancer. The longer you feed, the more protected you are.
2. Reduces Stress - Adding to the benefits of breastfeeding you can derive, is the fact that it helps you reduce stress. It also lessens your risk of postpartum depression. Breastfeeding has been found to be relaxing since it releases the hormone called oxytocin. This release also helps the uterus contract.
3. Averts Risk For Baby - A breastfed baby has lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
4. Reduces Obesity Risk In Baby - Breastfed babies have lower chances of obesity. They are good at judging when their tummies are full and therefore stop drinking on time. This leads to healthy growth pattern. Compared to babies who are fed on formula, breastfed babies gain weight at slower speed, hence reducing chances of obesity later in life.
5. Increases Cognitive Skills - Multiple researches have shown that there is a direct relationship between cognitive development and breastfeeding.
6. Enhances Baby’s Immunity - Breastfeed babies are also said to be better protected from developing allergies as immune factors like secretory igA is present only in breast milk. It creates a protective layer on the babys intestinal tract. Babies who aren't breastfeed are known to fall sick pretty frequently as formula diet doesn't build their immunity as mother's milk does.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My friend has a slight swelling on her right labia majora with no pain or itching or any symptoms of an infections. Could you please advise as to why this has happened n wat can be done to cure it.
My friend's , he wants to ask why his wife never moans and even not coming to her best climax. Why this happens ?
• Essential Fatty Acids
EFA are essential for getting pregnant. Omega 3 fat is necessary to maintain the balanced production of hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. They can also increase blood flow to reproductive organs, increase cervical mucus, and promote ovulation.
1 tsp. of fish oil per day is recommended for women consuming animal products while 1 tbsp. of flax oil per day is recommended for women not consuming animal products.
• Vitamin B12
Many women who are not able to conceive are deficient in Vitamin B12. B12 will help to balance hormone imbalances, essential for cell formation, aids in nutrient absorption and metabolism as well as overall digestion.
It is also important for the nervous system, blood supply, and the development of red blood cells.Women who are trying to get pregnant and have a B12 deficiency may not be ovulating and may have abnormal estrogen levels which can affect implantation of a fertilized egg.
B12 deficiency has also been linked to cell abnormalities of the reproductive tract which may even be diagnosed as cervical dysplasia. Vitamin B12 is found in the gut of animals and, therefore, cannot be obtained through plants. Women following a vegan or vegetarian diet are often low in B12 and should use supplements. Women trying to get pregnant, and pregnant women throughout their pregnancy should be consuming 2.6 mcg of B12 per day.
Beside taking supplements, if you’re trying to conceive, you should increase intake of beef, poultry, fish, fortified dairy or nondairy products as well as booster foods such as nutritional yeast. B12 shots are also effective.
If you’re trying to get pregnant, you should be increasing the protein intake to about 25% of what you have previously been eating. High-quality protein with all amino acids is the best option, high-quality animal protein is also sources of other important nutrients such as iron, and B-vitamins.
• Folic Acid
Folic acid is one of the best-known vitamins to aid in pregnancy. It is essential for preventing neural tube defects, congenital heart defects, cleft lips, limb defects, as well as urinary tract defects in the baby.
Deficiency in folic acid can also increase infertility and cause pre-term labor. Folic acid can be found in liver, lentils, beans, black beans, asparagus, spinach, and broccoli. If you’re taking a supplement, then it should be should be between 600-120mcg per day.