Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anushree M V


Ayurveda, Bangalore

5 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Anushree M V BAMS Ayurveda, Bangalore
5 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Anushree M V
Dr. Anushree M V is a renowned Ayurveda in Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore. She has over 5 years of experience as a Ayurveda. She has completed BAMS . You can visit her at Shathayu Ayurveda in Kasturi Nagar, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Anushree M V on

Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BAMS - Rajeev Gandhi University of Health Sciences, - 2012
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shathayu Ayurveda

#219, 2nd Main, East Of NGEF Layout, Kasturinagar. Landmark: Near Sangetha Mobile ShowroomBangalore Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anushree M V

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir, I am having pain in my back since a year, I went to doctor he took a xray and told that your discs are damaged. He gave me medicine but that didi not suited me. I felt fever after having them. Then I went to ayurvedic doctor. He also gave medicine. I had them for three consecutive months. It relieved pain. But I still feel pain when I ride bike or run fast or play rigrous games. I used to gym. But after back pain I have never done it. What should I do I am 18 years old.

Physiotherapist, Indore
Hello , all medicines will help you relieve the pain, but not the causative factor. Only physiotherapy will help you gain proper and correct posture and reverse the damage done to your spine. So I would suggest you to consult a good physio in town. Regards.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My mother is having thyroid and blood anemia due to which her HB remains low. She is taking daily one dilzem tablet for heart beat function control and one thyroxine early morning as advice by doctor . Now recently she got some severe teeth pain and dentist advice her for root canal treatment of that teeth. As per HB test conducted today her hemoglobin is only 4.5. Request your advice whether we can go ahead with root canal treatment for teeth or should wait for HB to be little normal. Is there any risk to undergo root canal treatment at present position. Dentist told to consult physician and take advice to go ahead. Hence request your advice. My mother is 52 years old. Thanks!

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate-user, root canal treatment (rct) is a surgical procedure, so it is better that before any such procedure blood picture improves. In fact hb 4.5g/100 ml, is too low. It may need packed cell (rbcs) transfusion. Or else should immediately start on iron preparations either capsules or if needed then injections. Hb g% should come to at least 8 to 10 g/100 ml, then operative procedure may be considered. Whether rct is done or not, she has to start on iron therapy immediately, becaus of very severe anemia. Such a condition will put severe strain on her heart function, thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering with high fever and the eyes have became red and I am feeling tired so what should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest 4. If no relief do blood examination like CBC, Widal/ Typhidot test, Blood for mp and Dengue antigen(NS1) test after consulting doctor 5.Consult for further advice
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 year old and I masturbate more generally everyday. So there is more weakness in my body. I have more pain in my legs (below calf left and right) during running everyday. So please suggest me and tell me what I can do to became free from weakness amd legs pain during running and tell which tablets I take for legs pain. I ask this question to you because my indian army recruitment is on 13/05/2017. So please give answer to my question please plz.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Masturbation is a normal way of relieving sexual tension. 2.It is, not harmful if done in moderation, preferably 1-2 times a week. 3.Excess indulgence may cause physical problem like weakness, tiredness, loss of memory, lack of energy, lack of concentration, behavioural disorder, stress, depression, and sexual problem like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, testicular pain, decrease sperm count. Etc 4.avoid excesss masturbation.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my name mani and I want to increase my height at least 2 more inches. What can I do. please suggest me and give me some tips or any supplement which give me a good result.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- >height can be increased up to the age of 21 by the use of some effective ayurvedic medicines and some yoga asanas like tadasana, padmasana an stretching exercise. >increase intake of milk in your diet. >use ashwagandha pak 1 tsp twice daily for better results.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cleaned my mouth from a clinic but the bad breath is still persisting, what can I do?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Try to gargle wid mout wash 3 times after food daily & do regular cleaning or scaling between a gap of 6 momths to 1 year & brush twice daily aftr foodmorning & night.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She had chikungunya and the body ache is still there its been 3 weeks but she is continuing to do her household work but the pain is a 5/10 scale so please help.

Sexologist, Noida
mr anjali i suggest u to take homoeopathic medicine epatorium perfoliatum 30 tds for 1 month solve your problem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 15 years old I have been going to the gym for last 4 month s. And I left weights in the gym. I have decided to have nutri gain or whey protien pls tell me which is good as I need to put on weight and in past 4 months I have put on only 2 kgs.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
Nutri gain you may take. With this you may take daily two bananas with milk. And six boiled egg with milk you can take in the breakfast. Cheese butter nuts you may add in your daily diet.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have mouth ulcer problems. Due to which I am unable to eat any food and it gives me tremendous amount of pain. So kindly suggests any solutions for me.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, * do you suffer from gastric disorder. Or any sort of dental infection/injury * take, plenty of water. * take, easily digestible, liquid diet. Avoiding junk food. * take, apple, banana, spinach, carrot soup. * homoeo-medicine* @ merc sol 1000-6 pills, once a wk. @ acid carbolic 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ calendula q -10 drops with 1//4 cup of normal water, rinse your mouth, thrice a day report your progress, wkly. All d best.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 now and male. But my beard is not growing up. Day by day it's becoming frustrating. May I get some help about this?

Ayurveda, Ambala
For fast growth of beard apply these very useful methods : • Do SINHASANA & SARVANGASANA yogasana daily. You can ask me for the details & steps of these asanas. • Take 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder and 1/2 teaspoon of amla powder mix it and take it with water once in a day . • Do running and jogging daily as it increase the hormones levels. • Do neck massage with oil daily in upward direction.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey I am 20 years old boy I have a big problem with my height I just want to grew up my height about 5 inches .please help me.

Homeopath, Ahmedabad
dear lybrate user, at this age height increasing process slows down, but still chances are there as there is possibility of some growth also, take homeopathic treatment from our center along with stretching exercises you will surely get benefited.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 male I am very thin I thought that I want to solar strong now what should I do?

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
Dear patient, calorie dense food should be incorporated in your diet like dried fruits, potato, sweets, nuts, jam jelly, banana or mango shake, porridge, badam kheer etc. leafy vegetables should be restricted in your diet as they reduce appetite. you should take 3 major meals a day and snacks in between. butter, margarine should be taken. Adequate amount of egg, meat, fish, milk should be taken as it help you for tissue building in your body.try to take 1 boiled egg at every morning. you should eat more food at each meal. Before taking meal you can walk for sometime as it help to you feel hungrier. Thanks...
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I'm 17 years old I have a deep crack in my feet due to which I'm unable to walk properly I tried no of ointments but all went in vain. Please suggest me what should I do.

MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
Dermatologist, Bhubaneswar
Hello lybrate-user kindly use 1. Topisal 6% ointment @night only 2. Cetaphil dam lotion @morning & @afternoon take care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to get rid of the facial fat any exercises or any medicine is helpful please help.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Changing your Diet Get rid of overall body fat. If you want your face to look less fat, you need to lose fat overall. ... Drink a lot of water to keep the body fully hydrated. ... Eat the right foods for a healthier diet. ... Determine whether you have food intolerance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my stomach over 4-5 days. Sir/man can you tell me what I have to do, to have a good digestion?

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello, you can take tablet meftal spas, if you have severe pain in your abdomen. Along with it you can drink luke warm water and mix a pinch of asafoetida and salt in it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback


DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Firstly I dont know the name of that injection, so cant comment on that. Your dermatologist knows better regarding your problem and wait for his advise and disscusss your concerm with him. You will surely benefit.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to grow full beard I am 16 years old boy and my name is Siddhant I want full beard in a month.

B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition, Nutrition Certification,Registered Dietitian
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Dear lybrate user, Beard is purely genetic make up. It could be a pituitary issue, hair follicle or their lack of, or could possible even be genetics. To make hair grow you need to stimulate, moisturize, and cleanse. Use a soft bristle scrub brush for the face and use circular motions using a eucalyptus, menthol, and/or peppermint type cleanser or lotion. The invigoration of the brush and cleanser/moisturizer will wake up that hair follicles and gives them a signal to produce.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can kidney stone be the reason of gas? Actually I feel senselessness and stiffness around both my kidneys. Is this stiffness and senselessness caused by kidney stone? I have right renal calculus of 0.42 cm size.

MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Bangalore
Kidney stone is a treatable problem. and medicines can cure it. If you have not started the treatment, you should start it as soon as possible before it becomes big in size. Do let me know if you would need my assistance.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 22 year old female. Is there any diet or exercise so that I can increase my height. I'm only 4'10" is there any natural way I can increase my height like 2-3 inches.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Hi your height can grow till 25 year take following remedies 1. Flax seed powder 1 tsp after lunch and dinner with warm water 2. Lakshadi guggul 2 tab twice a day 3. Ashwgandha churna 1 tsp with milk at 6.30 pm exercise 1. Swimming 2. Skiping 3. Pull-ups 4. Suryanamaskar.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can Masturbations increases acne. Will it cause dark colour small pigments above skin.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
Certainly masturbation can cause acne and dark pigmentation. Too frequent indulgence in sex (Masturbation) causes abnormal flow of Vital force to Brain and all physical parts (organs) of Body, this may lead to all sorts of corporal and moral ailments from loss of Vital Fluids. Frequently and too much loss of Vital Fluids affects almost all organs systems. But retaining excess of Vital Fluids for long periods also have it's own disadvantage and consequences. Infrequent seminal discharges maybe Good for your Health.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed