Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anusham A AnantharamYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 23 year boy. I'm 6 ft tall n weight is 95 kg. Bit over weight. But looks perfect. My problem is that I have man boobs. I tried gym n play sports too. But still its their. How can I get rid of this. Pls suggest something. If surgery is there, how much does it cost? Please help.
I am a 30 year old female. Unmarried. I am a teacher by profession. Most of the time of the day I have to be outside of the home. My skin complexion was medium but my skin was very smooth and glowing. But for last nearly 1 year I am getting dark and rough. I use a mild face wash scrub alternate day. And use sunscreen. But there is no solution. Please help. My height is 5 ft. Weight 60 kg. There is no problem of acne or pimple my skin is just getting deep dark and rough.
I am 20 years old male having thyroid problem and taking medicine (thyrox - 50) .Facing hairfall problem and My hair is getting thin and short from front. I have started facing baldness problem from front hair. So please give me best home remedies to prevent it.
I get fear to talk a person If I am facing that person for first time I will be fine if I need to talk to that same person second time I get fear and not able to face any person at all and I get unwanted thought and I get fear and I speak to person I get stammer to talk is it becoz of fear and I feel comfort spending time alone individual ly suggest me what should I do.
I'm using finasteride (finax 1mg) table for the past 3 years for hair loss but I didn't see any improvement. Now I want to stop using this daily but I read that it will take reverse action if we stop. Please give suggestion because I have less hair I don't want loose further.
I am a boy and my man boobs are growing what to do to reduce my man boobs also my fat how to reduce my fat day by day I am getting fatter and fatter.
I have black marks on my face for more than a year! I badly wanna get rid off it! Please tell me how to remove it effectively?
Doctor on my face small holes are coming out of my skin .please suggest me some homemade treatment to fill the holes of my skin again .
Dear sir. I am Surya Narayan Mahapatra, 45 years old, Suffering from Corn-Feet recently. I found 7to 8 corn-feer on my bottom of left leg what should I do?
People tend to believe that they have sensitive skin when they use certain products that don't suit them and causes some redness, itching, blotches, rashes, etc. However, this is not true. Sensitive skin is actually used to describe a condition when skin develops rashes, skin bumps, erosions, pustules, blotches, redness and so on when exposed to harsh weather conditions such as extreme heat, wind or cold.
There are some common skin ailments for that may harm a sensitive skin; i.e. Acne, rosacea, burning and stinging as well as contact dermatitis or irritants and allergies. Skin can be sensitive on any part of the body, including legs, arms, hands, etc. but it is most noticeable on the face though. The degree of sensitivity varies from person to person. Sensitive skin easily reacts when exposed to sunlight or wind. Also, such a skin is more prone to dryness, itchiness and redness. So, in case you have a sensitive skin you need to be extra cautious with the foods you eat and the products you use.
Precautions to be taken in case of a sensitive skin:
- First of all, you need to find out what is causing the problem. Is it food, weather or a product and stop using/avoiding those things to protect your skin.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser twice a day.
- Do not overload yourself with several skin care products like toners, scrubs, packs, and variety of creams.
- Keep a healthy, balanced diet which is rich in antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E. Also increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Exercise daily to ensure a good circulation to the skin.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. Adding lemon gives your skin the much needed Vitamin C.
- Choose natural and soft fabrics such as silk and cotton for sensitive skin.
- Avoid exposing your skin to too hot or cold water .
- Avoid using skin care and cosmetic products that have alcohol, harsh exfoliants, petrochemicals, acids, or synthetic fragrances as these can irritate the skin.
- While trying a new product make sure to do a trial test on the skin especially on your inner arm or behind your ear.
- Use a good broad spectrum sunscreen which is non comedogenic, paraben and fragrance-free.
- Try to reduce stress in life by resorting to activities such as meditation, yoga, or walking.
- Get enough restful sleep to enable your body clock to function normally, which will give you clear skin.
However, if you do have any prolonged, unexplained skin reaction then you should consult dermatologist who might conduct a skin allergy test to identify the root cause of the problem. Finally, limit your alcohol intake.