Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anusham A AnantharamYour feedback matters!
I am facing pigmentation problem since long. Consult so many dermatologist but no result .pls help me out.
I am suffering from my periods monthly. Which is not clear. So I face acne and pimple problem every month. And red scars on face. Which ayurvedic medicine should I take every month regarding this. Also suggest me diet.
Hello, i'm 19 years old my body skin is fair except for penis it looks dark. What should I do make it fair as rest of body skin ? How to best take care of it for a healthy penis ?
My Daughter's age is now 2 years 10 months. She has a small pimple in Belly. When she will crying it is appear. My Child specialist told its Called Hernia. Now it is preliminary stage. Doctor says when she will young automatically she is being cured from Hernia. Is it wright or wrong? Surgery is needed or not?
What should I do to remove skin tan? I have already tried few creams but they didn't worked for me? Please suggest me someway?
In a back to basics move of sorts, many people are turning to long forgotten ancient medicinal sciences like Ayurveda in order to cure chronic and new found problems and ailments. The efficacy of Ayurveda is something that has managed to impress many people, who swear by it for every little problem that they face. Also, while it may take longer than conventional medicines to make a difference, it offers long term solutions for many ailments.
So let us find out how to deal with hair loss the Ayurvedic way:
- Causes: To begin with, let us understand how Ayurveda looks at this problem. As per Ayurveda, hair loss is a problem that is caused due to an imbalance of the Pitta Dosha in the body which can happen due to poor diet, changing seasons, lack of immunity and other related issues. Also, excessive consumption of ingredients like meat, dairy and even alcohol can lead to hair loss because the hair gets its nourishment from the plasma contained in food, as per Ayurveda.
- Bhringaraj: This one is known as the king of herbs and is usually prescribed for thicker and more lustrous hair growth. Its rejuvenating properties can remove balding and prevent premature greying as well. The best way to use it is to grind the leaves to a paste or to massage the oil into the scalp. Leaving it on the scalp overnight can work wonders.
- Amla: When used with Bhringraj, this all purpose fruit can actually help in creating a thick mop of hair. It also prevents hair loss and gives the hair a shining quality. This fruit is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is rich in Vitamin C which also makes it ideal for fighting dandruff. Dandruff is known to be one of the most common causes of hair fall and hair loss.
- Neem: Skin conditions and hair loss can both be fixed with Neem. One can make a tonic with Neem leaves by boiling them in water and then using the mixture to wash the hair. The concentrated liquid can also be obtained by straining and making a paste which can replace your conventional shampoo as well.
- Shikakai: Anyone who has used this ingredient will know that it foams up like soap when it comes in contact with water. Shikakai paste can be used to make a natural shampoo with warm water. You can also let it brew in herbal tea for a few hours to use as a hair rinse before you shampoo.
The use of Ashwagandha, Brahmi and other herbs can also help in reducing and curing your hair loss problem.