Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anusha BYour feedback matters!
My 6 months old baby unhappy always and irritated all the time what should I do shall I go for child counselling shown to 6 pediatrician in my city all says he is perfectly normal but doesn't want to lay down want to be held always worried very muc doesn't show interest in toys too plzz help.
My son is 1 year 2 months old and has constipation right from beginning. I do not encourage to many medicine's. please guide me what should I give him as at times he beads and cry while passing stool.
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.
I was sincere student till 12th then in college I cannot focus on studies and always tend to postpone important task and if I concentrate too long I feel mentally tired. I always procrastinating and now I want to study but I can not. I think I have adultAdHD even at day before exam I cannot concentrate and do other things. I also have other adhd symptoms like fidgeting and cannot sit at one place. Due to this I feel guilty and anxious about exam and daily when I cannot study, Its like I want to study but I can't.
My baby is 6 month old and yesterday she had loose motion (3 times) in a day. Her other activities are normal. Is it because of her teething or some other reason. And should I give her ORS.
In my neighbor there is a little girl 2 years old. Her legs are not normal. Wide out while she walks. The family is really poor, but the child is really cute They showed her to govt hospital, they have jst taken blood for results. Could you please help or advice,
My baby is 2.5 month old. He feeds with bottle. please tell me what are the side effect of bottle if I properly sterilize the bottle before feed him.
I'm a mother of a daughter who completed 4 years this month. But I'm facing a big problem and that is she is not eating any thing except milk. She generally does not feel hungry for whole day. But she is very much active also .she keeps on playing without any food or juice. She is just taking approximately 400 ml of milk in one day and whole night. She is not taking single drop of juice also. She doesn't like any kind of eatable Items which other children of her age eat like chocolate, ice creams,cakes, any kind of junk food also she do not like. have done her blood test her hemoglobin level is 6. Which is very low. Im giving her Hemsi Pd drops and "Bevon syrup. For her growth. Her weight is just 9 kg and height also short. Can you suggest any syrup for growth and height and for making her hungry for food.
My daughter is 3.5 years old and is on feeding. My wife also wants to leave but my daughter doesn't leave pls help me to leave her feeding as all night she keeps on feeding and doesn't eat anything in evening. Pls help on the same at urgent basis.
Hello. My 2 month baby is too fussy. She keeps crying all the time. And her crying can be controlled only if I feed her. I do feed her even if she is not hungry just to make her stop crying. I am a working women. Please tell me how can I help her as I will have to leave her with a maid from next month (She is not having colic or reflux problem.) If this is a normal behaviour please tell me till when will this be.
My daughter is 3 months old. We were giving Dexolac Premium to her and then she started spitting out. Our doctor suggested us to change the brand to Nan Pro1, however she is still spitting out lot of milk. Doctors says this is reflux. How long does the reflux stay as she has been spitting out at least 30 ml of 90 ml we give her? Is she lactose intolerant? How can we find out? Please help and suggest as we are concerned.
Sir my son is one and half year old but he don't intake milk a single ml. He only drinks milk from bootle when he is in deep sleep otherwise he refuses to take milk. I had tried many flovours in milk nt he refuses just by seeing n drinking it. Please help me I am much worried about his deficiency for calcium.
Always make it a practice to encourage your children to inform you if they face any pain or discomfort in the neck or back before it becomes a serious problem.