Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuravha SinhaYour feedback matters!
My skin around testis are get rupture due to the moisture I am feeling continuously reaching around that area then what I do.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
Related Tip: "5 Hidden Causes Of Acne, Revealed!"
I have loose rectum on sitting there is pain in rectum and left side of my intestine is always strained. I take normal food. But I take laxatives for passing stools. Can it will be treated by exercise or surgery. Can I know surgery of loose rectum is successful.
I have skin disorder in lower body parts, civil hospital doctor saying it tinea doctor give me medicin which are very effective but it can't completly vanish problem afrer 3 to 5 five week it again started I taken cource of 15day for frist and after 7 day for two time suggest me best solution allopathy/ayurvedic to completly remove the problem any and also any temporary medicine which can give me relief from scrubbing for a day my age is 19 and half year and having no other disease.
I have dark circles around my eyes and one of the doctor suggested me to use kojiglo gel but I have not found any improvements after using. .can anyone recommend any other treatments to get rid of it!
I am 27 year old female. I have 1 year old kid. I was very fair before my pregnancy but my delivery I do not look as I was, its not me. Face is too dull with eye bags.
Hello doctor, I have some issues regarding my dark and oily skin. My skin is sensitive. And there are few tiny pimples for which I use clindamycin and nicotinamide gel in morning and at night before going to sleep. My face is very dark but my inner skin (such as chest, stomach, legs) are quite fairer. Please Suggest me some cream or any fairness product which is suitable for my oily and acne prone skin. Suggest something which will really work for my type of skin. Please doctor help me out from this. Thank you.
I am very fat and I had a lot of dark circle. So please can you tell me what can I do for these type of problems.
I am 17 years old. There was no pimple on my face. But in last few days, there are many tiny pimples on my face. There are some pimple marks also. Can you please suggest any solution?
My neck portion is very dark I mean very black as compare to my face or chest portion. What should I do?
With the current self-obsession of the need to look good all the time, acne is seen as a major problem by the teenagers and adolescents. It is related to the hormonal changes but also aggravated by food habits. During their active phase, acne causes a lot of pain and burning. There is a constant tendency to pick at them to get rid of the pain and the itching.
They dry over a period of time and leave scars which are not as painful but are esthetically a major concern. For someone with oily skin who are more prone for developing acne, these scar marks could be very traumatic emotionally.
There is good news for these people as cosmetic advancements give multiple options for getting rid of these scars. Read on to know some of the most effective ones.
- Laser: A beam of light is aimed at the scar tissue, which does not affect the surrounding tissue but gets rid of the scar tissue. In addition to acne, laser is used in multiple skin ailments (whiteheads, cysts, blackheads, etc.) There is an intense bacterial presence in the acne, and when the laser beam is aimed at the acne, the bacteria are killed. This also reduces further incidence of acne and amount of sebum produced. The number of sittings required would depend on the severity of acne, and most people would require 2 to 3 sittings for complete removal of the scars.
- Photofacials: The outer layer of the skin (epidermis) is cooled and the inner layer (dermis) is heated. This stimulates the production of collagen and fibrous tissue, which replaces the acne tissue, giving a fresher, youthful look.
In both cases, remember to:
- Avoid use of irritants like perfumes and deodorants in the affected area
- Avoid waxing or shaving for at least 10 days before the procedure
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun for about a week prior to the procedure
- Avoid medicines which increase the risk of bleeding, aspirin for instance
Post treatment: In both treatments, the skin may appear red, swollen, and inflamed for the first day. There also may be a prickly sensation, similar to a sunburn. Cool packs or moist cloths and a good moisturizer can be used to soothe the skin. Avoid makeup until the skin is back to normal appearance. Depending on the type of skin and acne, the appearance will take about weeks to months after the procedure.
- Minimally invasive
- Reduced pain
- Completed in one appointment
- Reduced recovery time
- Can be clubbed with other acne therapy modes
- Good results with reduced recurrence and sebum production
With so many advancements, acne marks are sure to go away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.