Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuravha SinhaYour feedback matters!
I had an accident three years before which left me with a scar on my face. I tried a lot of medication to get rid of that but hasn't been effective in the least manner possible. I consulted a doctor who said it is permanent scar and cannot be remove. Please tell me how can I get rid of it other than through plastic surgery.
Hi I am having irregular periods from the time they have started from 6th class means when I was 11 and now i am 17 years old .my cycle is still irregular. There is a gap of 2 to 3 months my height is not increasing please suggest me something. I have much facial hair growth. Help me.
I'm 20 years old. I've dark circles, wrinkles, sagged skin and fine lines all over my body. I also have dark patches. On my hands, back and face. My skin is dry? can you suggest some remedies?
There are small rashes on my hands ,legs And private area. There is huge itching during night time in these rashes.
My wife age is 21 years and she is going to 5 months of her pregnancy. We got marriage in 30 May 2015.she told that there is some swelling on her left breast and one lumps is there, and some redness there. When she touch it, she feel little pain. Is there any problem. Please suggest doctor.
I am 20years old male. I have dark circle in my under eye, what should I do? Pls ask me some medicine or cream.
I have hairs on my cheeks near eyes. Now new hairs are coming on all the face near the face. In recent I used betnovate cream for my face because I have skin problem. I think this hair growth is result of this. So what ate the methods to cure them except laser treatment. Is there any medicine available for this?
My skin was becoming black and little bit pimples are coming so I want know what are the medicine to get skin fair sir my skin is oliy.
Hello sir, I have some black spots on my nose and I can't cleaned out this by soaps or facewash so I dont know how to cure it. So please give me some advise.
Helo, doctor. My skin was damaged by some kind disease. It affect in Neck and feedback. Pls help me to cure the disease with soon Your Prescription. Reply pls.
I have freckles on my face. Is there any cure or how can I reduce them. I have used kojic acid but the result was temporary.
I am 16 year old. Its been 2 weeks since I had chicken pox. All my blisters have crusted over. Today I washed my face and one of blister's crust fell. Now there is a spot in blister's place. Will it heal or will it remain forever?
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.