Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha Ram MohanYour feedback matters!
My nose always blocked. Sometimes I feel my sensation was stop and whole body were pain. Specially back pain.
I am suffering from headache & body pain. Which type of disease is this. Prescribe any medicine for it.
I have very bad body ache. I take pain killer for relief. But when the effect of painkiller gets over. Body ache and all my head portion starts paining. I have internal fever also at the same time. Please help me with some remedies.
I having low fever from past 3 days and even body pain and even some feeling cold. Malaria or dengue symptoms?
I am feeling very sick from last 3 days .i have a pain in my neck and head and whole body is paining .Please tell.
Sir my age is 33 some time feel pain in left arm I saw Dr. and he gave me pain relief tab and tell do not use pillow in night but now i m also feeling pain.
Hi I have delivered 4 months ago and breastfeeding .it's been 15 days I am going through a lot of body pain. This pain is accompanied by foot sprains. I have been taking Zerodol Mr. but the day I don't take it the pain starts again. (Shoulder pain, knee pain, etc) My body is become too stiff. Please suggest as I don't want to continue medicines for long.
I am not feeling well, feeling tired, feeling pain in whole body specially in legs please suggest some medicines.
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.