Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha Paramesh VYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am facing a strange problem for last two months. I am getting mucous from throat on quite regular basis and having soar throat. I have taken lot of antibiotics and steroids but to no avail. Pls suggest. For your knowledge I have a celiac disease and have been on gluten free diet.
Does it cause any side effects if I masturbate every day once. OR does it affect my sex with my future wife?
My stomach aches many a time when I have food or any other thing which sometimes become unbearable. Why it happens?
I am 35 years old Male, I have Uric Acid Problem for last 4 Years, I take FEBULAS 40 & SOBISIS FORTE TABLET. These medicines is right for URIC ACID treatment and how much long time this medicines I take.
I have been masturbating daily from last five years. Does it cause any problems. Is it the reason for premature ejaculation.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.