Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 year old male. I have low eye sight in my both eyes [L: -13.50 Syl 1.75 R: -11: 00 Syl 1.00]. I consulted about this to the doctor. The doctor advised me for ICL. I have a few question in my mind before operating ICL. 1. Is it for life time? 2. What is the success percentage in India? 3. After ICL operation doctors give some precautions to the patient, but my question is here that this is only precautions I have to taken or this is for life time? What is your suggest about ICL.
Hlo me contect lens ka use karti hu bt mera eye solution khatm ho gya tha so use lens ko mene water me rakh dia tha soo ise me koi problem toh nhi hai na.
My eye power is very low how to grow up my power in my eye? What food eat and return a very much eye power?
After getting up in the morning. My eyes start paining. Even my specs number is correct. Also one doctor said it happens when working. But no one give me relief by their eye drops. I think ciliary muscles become week. Black part of my eye become sharp. Make my eyes to become repulsive. One more I used to rub my eyes continuously. So may be it could be the reason. Now, the situation is I can't open my eyes with complete closure for long time it starts paining. So, please give me solution. Thanks,
There is a problem in my eye sometimes there is a pain in my eye and mostly it shows red so what can I do?
I'm 21 years old and I use my for gaming continuously, I have eye sight of -8 is it ok for me to play games.
I am 18 years old and I am suffering from myopia is there any way to correct it without using spectacle.
I have red eyes problem, pain in eyes, pain in head, I can not see properly from long distance. What should I do?
I have pain in my eyes for last 2 days and sometimes it cause headache please suggest me how to overcome this pain.
An eye stye develops when a specific oil gland at the edge of an eyelid gets infected. A stye looks like a pimple in appearance and may occur either outside or the inside of an eyelid.
Here are several facts you should know about eye styes:
- Pain, redness and tenderness are the first signs: After these symptoms are observed, a small pimple develops in the affected area and swells up the eyes. In some cases, only the immediate area is affected while in other cases, the entire eye gets swollen.
- Styes do not cause problems with vision: Vision is not affected by eye styes much and both near vision and far vision will remain unaffected.
- Staphylococcal bacteria causes an eye stye: This specific bacteria is usually found in the nose which makes it easy to transfer to the eyes when you rub your nose (read more about Allergic Issues of the Nose) and then the eyes.
- Styes are contagious: Every human contains this bacteria in their body, which cause styes and any person of any age can develop an eye stye. Eye styes are contagious in nature and can spread from person to person. You must keep your eyes and hands very clean and must not share pillows, bed sheets or towels.
- Most eye styes heal on their own: Most styes heal on their own within a few days. Applying hot compress for fifteen minutes, three to four times a day, can help you get relief from an eye stye. This process, continued over a long time will cause the stye to rupture, drain and heal on its own.
- Do not pop an eye stye: People have the habit of popping pimples (know more about the Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples) with their fingers, but it is advised not to do that in case of eye styes. You must allow the stye to heal on its own.
A stye occurring inside the eyelid is called an internal hordeolum and might not rupture or heal on its own. This type of stye is serious and requires medical attention, the doctor will surgically open it up and drain it. You will be prescribed antibiotic ointments in case of recurring styes. Pre moistened eyelid cleansing pads can also be used to maintain hygiene and avoid blepharitis.
Eye stye can occur due to other eye issues: Other conditions of the eyes can also cause eye styes. The affected area undergoes frequent watering, light sensitivity gets increased and the person may feel something is stuck in their eye. An eye stye causes infection of the eyelids and affects the entire eye. Although they are not very serious and in most cases heal on their own, proper care, and precautions should be taken for eye styes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.