Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha L RYour feedback matters!
I am loosing my hair and I have almost lost all my hair now. Is there anything that I can do now. I am OK with any medicine but going for a transplant is not an option.
Sleep on your back or side only. Do not sleep on your stomach as this often causes lower back and neck strain. Use a quality contoured pillow that provides adequate support to your head and neck while sleeping.
When your back is painful you may place a pillow under your knees (when on your back) or between your knees (when on your side).
I have irregular menstrual cycle. I get my periods on 35- 40 days I am not getting it on 30 days. What to do to make it regular every month.
I am suffering from heart disease I did angiogram it is normal I did stress test it showed strongly my doctor told it would be symptoms of corany microvascular disease so what can cause serious problem in my life I have high blood pressure please suggest what should i do
Having bedwetting problem used many medicine but no result passing urine while sleeping in day time also please tell me what to do?
My age is 27, I am little bit fat. Now I am facing irregular periods. I got married in 2013. We are trying for children. Can you please give solutions to solve my problem.
Hi. I am 23 years old male and I am suffering from hair loss disease. When I am sleeping there are too much hair on my pillow. I take many of medicine but there is no relief. What should I do now?
I am 18 year old. Always my menses period is coming on almost every month 8 th. On this month I have not coming my menstruation. Only 2 drops have came on the date. Now the date 18 th it is not coming. What will I do. Is there is any problem?
Hi Doc, I have a feeling of gas in my food tract. Above the chest and below the neck. Had outside food, lots of sugar cane juice etc. The feeling of bloating is more pronounced while sitting and lying down. Please suggest.
I get too much pain during periods and that is unbearable. please give me any suggestions . period are regular . Always but only it pains too much and it becomes difficult for me to go outside anywhere these days.
I started drinking protein shakes, BCAA, creatine, CLA and other diet for muscle building but my digestive system is not work good during this so what can I do?
I am 25. I had been suffering from Irritating Bowel Syndrome since 3 years. It causes lot of trouble for the past 12 months. I wake up 8 am drink 3 glass of water then go to potty. It takes 40 minutes in the toilet. This time it is a mixture of stool: a small amount of hard stool with liquid / or shapeless soft stool with liquid. But a large amount of stool comes out in spite of eating few things. Then at 9 am take my breakfast 1 cup of tea and 3 roti. Then immediately in 2 minutes I again go to potty and jelly stool comes out in maximum cases. I am having a different kind of stool (thin, hard, or soft and liquid). I am having harder or looser stools than normal. I am suffering for a long time. Does it infect my bowel? Or Inflammation of the bowel movement? I am afraid of diarrhea. Does it lead to that? I do not know what happened. But I had a severe abdomen pain for the past 3 months. My whole stomach is paining. I can not move, can not work, can not bend at all. I can not sleep properly because of pain in the intestines. I have other issues like too much masturbation (thrice a day), night fall (3 days a week), early ejaculation, pain in the anus while ejaculating, late urine etc. I had been suffering frequent urination 15 times a day since 10 years. What should I do right now? 2 days ago I consult a Urologist. My blood test, urine test, ultrasound of the abdomen, x ray reports are ok. After seeing my reports the doctor refused to accept that I had any pain in my stomach. So he told not to worry. Prescribed medicines :- COLOSPA retard (200 mg) and FLOSLO 5. But I am still worried about my pain. Yesterday I was walking and it pained a lot. I am having stool problem for a long time and I have not done any stool test. Do I have any bacteria in my stool?
I am 50 years suffering from adiabatic / high blood sugar I have some sex problem erection comes very late and if I go for. Penis do not support and spirm comes little so is there any medicine for.
Please suggest me a way to cure my knee pain. Moreover, please provide me a diet chart so that I can reduce my weight.
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a common phenomenon that happens to over 75% of menstruating women. It refers to a set of symptoms that a woman experiences 7 to 10 days within the onset of her monthly period. The symptoms often cause great discomfort to the woman, but disappear soon after the period gets over.
The symptoms include muscle cramps, headache, body ache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, mood swings and a lot more. This is not a pathogen related disease. It is caused due to hormonal imbalance before the start of menses in women. The level of female hormones i.e. estrogen and progesterone fluctuate inside a woman’s body prior to the menses. They are believed to have an impact on certain chemicals released by the brain. Therefore, women experience these symptoms during this time of their monthly cycle.
You don’t need to depend on strict medication to get rid of these symptoms. They can vanish if you make some changes in your lifestyle. Here are some natural ways to get rid of these symptoms:
- Check your diet: In order to enjoy a healthy period, you need to avoid certain food items. Trans fats and hydrogenated fats can increase these symptoms. Cut down on the sugar content of your meal as high sugar level can give birth to some of these symptoms like mood swings, headache, nausea, etc. It is also important to check the water content in your body. It is advisable to avoid salt as too much water retention can be bad. Too much consumption of caffeine can cause depression and anxiety.
- Go for a holistic and balanced diet: Women must include sufficient amounts of minerals and vitamins in their diet to avoid PMS. Try eating foods that are rich in magnesium such as bananas and leafy green vegetables. Also consume Vitamin A rich foods, mainly yellow and orange vegetables.
- Take up some light exercises: Light aerobic exercises may help you in getting some relief from bloated stomach and pain. But, don’t exert yourself in doing stressful exercises.
- Try some heat: Applying a heat pad can provide relief from muscle cramps and abdominal pain. Heat dilates the blood vessels and improves flow of blood through them. This provides relief from any sort of pain.
- Drink right: It is true that too much retention of water in the body can worsen PMS. But it is advisable that you drink sufficient amount of water during the periods or before it starts. As experts say, water itself can hinder water retention in your body. Besides water, go for herbal drinks like a cup of hot ginger tea. Some herbal drinks can work wonders in preventing PMS.
- Sleep well: Adequate night sleep is a must for menstruating women.
- Oil message: Use lavender oil and cypress oil to avoid muscle cramps and tension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.