Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha L RYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors my question is little easy and I want the solution in easy way. So when you say the answer tell me in simple way ok whenever I walk or I stretch my knees there is always a tak tak noise why is it so reply soon in easy way.
Doctor I have asthma problem and fell very bad when it stat I feel problem to breath What to do to refuse this problem.
I have a piles problem. Though I do not bleed or the pain is not severe, the muscles from the the door part of my anus has grown a little for which I am a little worried about. I have problems in stool discharging. Not all days but I experience the problem for one continuous week in a month.
My mother aged 70 years suffering with knee pain from last 4 yrs. Her x-ray shows degenerative osteo-arthritis change in both knee joint. Presently she is taking tab. Diclogetic, panspeed-40, hemitrol kit, mavistin-250mg, joincerin & inj. Dm in both knee from last six months but pain & stuff in joint knee still persist. Her medical report as follows: hb-12.4, tc: 11, 800, esr-20, t3-1.32, t4-8.6, tsh-1.46, sub-5.27 I shall be thankful if you suggest some medicines for her treatment. Whether tab. Neucoxia may be given to her during the excess pain or not.
I am 18 years old male. I have pimples on my face specially when I eat something sweet like sugar.what can i do?
I want to bring my body in perfect physique, what I need to do for this! I am working hard daily in gym. Please prefer the proper diet.
Hi, I am 31 years old. My body weight is 81kg & height is 175cm. I look average and not fatty. Blood results are okay and I am dust allergic only. I use only Foracort 100 rotacap once a day. I am quite okay with this. But the real problem is body weight. Some people say it is bone weight and can not be controlled. I am having problems with this weight. If I walk or run for 1-2 mins I will be exhausted, leg pains, ankle stress etc. My eating habits are healthy-as non veg I consume only eggs. I do not eat fish or meat/meat products. I like to do exercise and develop good looking body, but bcos of this weight I can not do anything for more than 10 mins or so. My weight is not hereditary as my parents have normal weights. Pls advice on how can I bring down my weight to 60-65 kgs. Thanks in advance.
Hello Dr. I have dark spots on my nose n cheeks. Skin doctor said it occurs during heavy bleeding. Is there any cure for these marks? If yes, please suggest What should I do?
Persistent fatigue can be a symptom of an underlying disease. Fatigue refers to the feeling of weakness, tiredness and constant lack of energy. Fatigue can be an underlying symptom of weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, chest pain, muscle weakness and depression.
Fight fatigue in the following ways:
1. Consistent physical activity can actually help by enhancing well-being, balance, endurance and weight loss. Exercises help release ‘endorphins’ in the brain that help reduce stress.
2. A nap in the afternoon can help you fight the day long stress.
3. Be careful with your medications: While few medicines such as aspirin can help with the management of fatigue, it is best to avoid fatigue fighting drugs. Review their side effects properly, lest they might add to your fatigue.
4. People bowed down with fatigue may experience more exhaustion in scorching climatic conditions. These methods would really help you to calm down. For instance turning on the air conditioning during the summer months, putting on light cotton clothes or a cooling vest, consuming cold beverages, swimming or taking a cold shower may rejuvenate you for the day.
5. You can also opt for physical or occupational therapies to help combat stress and fatigue. In occupational therapy, a trained professional helps you to simplify work, at home or even at the office, so that you can manage all work and yet stay do not feel bogged down by stress. In physical therapy, an expert aids you in performing the routine physical chores more effectively.
6. One of the most vital ways to manage stress and fight fatigue is to get sufficient sleep every day. Clocking 8 hours of sleep will give your body and mind the required energy to function optimally the next day.
7. A balanced diet with all the necessary nutrients can go a long way in managing stress and fatigue. Also, a cup of coffee will also give you your daily nicotine fix that can help you stay alert and rejuvenated.