Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha Krishnan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha KrishnanYour feedback matters!
I have teeth cavity problem whenever I eat meat its stuck on my teeth could you please advise me to which toothpaste I have to use. Thanks and regards essa.
I have a little broken teeth from front. In my childhood It got broken into half! I am very stressed and wanted to know that in future does this teeth is going to give problem? Does it going to pain? Any solution to heal this pain? I don't want to take off my teeth!
I can not open my mouth properly because of chewing tobacco. What should I do now? Please help me and tell me the best way for the solution of this problem?
I have a very sensitive dental problem. Am addicted to drink or eat very cool stuff. When I do that am getting severe teeth pain. How to resolve this.
I am suffering from gum bleeding whenever I chew some fruits, also am having problems of bad breadth, please help.
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
My mother got sensitivity problem from 1 year. Frequently felt unbearable pain. please give a solution to get relieve from sensitivity.
Sir I am getting sensitivity in my side side teeth especially I I take something cold and lesser when taking hot or warm!
I am 30 year old so my teeth are very Stain full so want remove my stain and clean my teeth I give good suggestions and about good product.
The tooth may look a tiny structure, but is a very complicated one. Structurally, it has very high concentrations of minerals and vitamins, all essential for optimal dental health. Reduced or increased amounts of these substances can lead to obvious defects in the teeth, which may impair aesthetics and sometimes even the functioning of the tooth.
While calcium is one mineral that would immediately come to mind, there are a lot of other vitamins and minerals too which play a significant role both in tooth formation and in optimal dental health. Listed below are some of these, along with their role in dental health.
- Vitamin A: Often associated with vision, vitamin A is essential for production of good amount of saliva which maintains healthy mucous membranes. Reduced saliva increases predisposition to decay and gum disease and also increases bad breath.
- Vitamin D: Needless to say, with the strength of the jaw bones, a good amount of calcium is required to boost bone mineral density.
- Vitamin C: The gums have connective tissue fibers which help bind the tooth to the jaw bone. For good strength of the connective tissue, vitamin C is important. Therefore, vitamin C deficiency can lead to tooth mobility and even tooth loss in severe cases.
- Vitamin B complex: There are too many people who would have popped a multivitamin to ward off mouth sores. Niacin and riboflavin especially are essential for optimal mucosal health and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin K: This has multiple roles to play. It helps in improving the body's healing process, blocks substances that break down bone, promotes bone strength, and reduces bleeding disorders.
- Minerals: There is a long list of minerals that are essential for optimal dental health, as below:
- Calcium: From strong enamel to jaw bone, calcium is extremely important for the tooth to be fully formed. Calcium deficiency can result in hypoplastic teeth that are more prone for chipping and decay.
- Potassium: Needed to improve bone mineral density. It also works in conjunction with magnesium and prevents from the blood turning too acidic. Acidic blood can suck out calcium from teeth and bones.
- Fluoride: Proven to be the anti-decay magic medicine, fluoride reduces the incidence of tooth decay. Fluoride gels are applied for children to promote remineralization of enamel which may have initial caries.
- Phosphorus: Provides support to calcium and potassium in bone formation.
- Iron: Required for keeping red blood cell count at a good level and fighting infections.
- Iodine: This trace mineral is required for absorption of calcium and potassium that is essential for tooth formation.
- Zinc: Naturally found in saliva, it fights against plaque formation and subsequent infections.
For optimal dental function, ensure your diet has these essential nutrients. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!