Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha H. K
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Anuradha H. KYour feedback matters!
I had a brain tumor surgery in Aug 2016. How do I motivate myself to live happily? As per my research I found that the survival rate after surgery is for very less years.
I have whole body bone pain stiffness numbness in feet hand whole body ache since may 2016 yet no any cause found of my problem pl suggest.
Whether epilepsy can be cured? The person is presently taking 500mgx2 times of Torliva 500. Normal activities are performed. Works as a lecturer in a college. Drives car and two wheeler.
My daughter is 8 years fell in floor from standing condition suddenly and was hurt at her back of head. She became unconscious for couple of minutes. Advised by her paediatrician we got her Brain MRI. The report tells" shows features suggestive of small signal abnormalities in bilateral periventricular white matter - likely due to encephalomalacic lesions" Other reports such as EEG, Echo, ECG, CBC (blood) are normal. TSH is slightly elevated 4.7 and Vit D is slightly less. What is it exactly? In case there has been any damage to her brain tissue, is it irreversible? Any remedy?
I am suffering from insomnia. For last 8 years. Is any ayurvedic medicines to finish insomnia. Pls guide me.
I have migraine since 15 years I have done many treatment but there is no good result please suggest me medicine which have no size effect.
Depression is a clinical, mental and emotional condition that may give rise to feelings of hopelessness and chronic sadness. It slows down the way people process everyday activities and leads the patient to a sense of constant gloom and doom. It is a disabling mental condition as per who and may be caused due to reasons like genetics, changes in the balance of hormones, stress, grief, trauma and prolonged, chronic physical ailments.
Symptoms of depression are:
- Sleep irregularity: It relates to either insomnia or oversleeping that is, either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, case the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
Here is a comprehensive list of homeopathic medicines which most doctors are likely to recommend for treating depression:
- Sepia: This medicine is beneficial to women suffering from post-partum depression (sadness or emotional conflict after giving birth) and menopause. Feeling of solitude and hopelessness with no energy to continue with life are some common symptoms that can be reduced with Sepia.
- Arsenicum album: This medicine is prescribed to control the symptoms like diarrhea, gastric problems, indigestion which patients often suffer from as a result of intense anxiety. Patients, appropriate for this medicine tend to be fastidious and restless. It is made of white arsenic and should be taken in prescribed potency because an overdose can cause gastroenteritis.
The above mentioned medicines are just some of the medicines, which should only be taken only after consulting your doctor, as causes and symptoms differ for each person.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!