Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anuradha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
When ever I am feeling tension at that time only I am getting severe headache? That pain will be there for 2 days also. How to get rid of it?
What is the normal ejaculation time? And what are natural food n techniques to cure premature ejaculation?
My stomach is feeling burning sensation all the time and feels like Dil kacha and fever also from last 2 days I had already taken pantodac dsr and gelusil but these are not working.
Dear sir, I married recently 6 months has been completed for now we do not want child with in 3 years what type of medicine do not side effects and well health condition medicine my wife already took 1 time medicine for abortion will done any medicine please briefly explain for my question, i do not use condom we had once sex after that she eat in papaya any positive results tell me.
A large part of basic penis care involves simple penis protection. For example, wearing a condom when having partner sex increases penis protection against sexually-transmitted infections. Often, especially among men who are actively athletic, a guy needs to protect his penis by wearing a jockstrap. To help men get better penis protection from their jockstraps, we offer the following pieces of advice.
Tips and recommendations
- Actually wear it. Jockstraps (often called athletic supporters) get a bad rap. Men complain they're uncomfortable and that they squish their penis and balls together in a way that isn't natural. As a result, many men don't wear their jockstraps. But even though there may be a little discomfort involved, a jockstrap can help keep the penis from getting injured - and that's worth the discomfort.
- Use a cup when appropriate. When involved in contact sports in which there is a distinct possibility of a direct blow to the penis, adding a protective cup to the jock is crucial. The plastic cup is often bought separately from the jockstrap itself and slipped into the pouch after it is put on. Cups generally come in four sizes (child, youth, teen and adult). They may vary in shape as well, with some having a fuller shape and others a leaner shape, depending upon the size and shape of a man's package.
- But don't always opt for a cup. In some cases, a cup may be a detriment. For example, men who are involved in long distance track events may need a jock to keep their penis and balls in place, but likely do not need a cup. Wearing a cup while running in a track event could potentially lead to some unintended chafing.
- Select a style that fits the need. The traditional jockstrap is a thick waistband that supports a knit pouch and sports two elastic bands to connect the pouch back to the waistband, leaving the buttocks exposed. However, there are many variations on this theme, including jocks that resemble regular briefs and boxer briefs, some that look like a wrestler's singlet, those that offer additional straps for the thighs, etc. In addition, some jocks are designed with specific sports in mind, such as swimming (which tends to be much thinner to fit under a speedo) or cold weather sports (which includes extra padding for warmth). There can also be variations in the pouches. Some are designed for a snug fit, others are more contoured.
One thing to remember: sometimes a jockstrap may have a "look" that appeals to a man (and may present his penis in a sexy manner) but it may not offer as much protection as another style. When concentrating on penis protection, sacrifice a better look for better functionality.
- Consider layering. In some instances, it may pay to add extra protection to the midsection. Some men wear compression shorts under their jockstrap. Others may wear a pair of briefs, either over or under the strap. This is a personal choice, of course. However, if wearing the jock over another layer of clothing, it may be necessary to move up to a larger waist size, especially if a man is already unsure of which size he should get.
Wearing a jockstrap helps add a new layer of penis protection when involved in sports, but another key factor in such protection is keeping the equipment in great general health. This can be aided by consistent use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). For best results, a man wants to be sure the selected crème provides a sufficient array of vitamins, such as vitamins A, B5, C, D and E. In addition, the crème should include L-arginine, an amino acid that helps produce the nitric oxide which in turn helps penis blood vessels to open and receive greater influxes of blood.