Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AnuradhaYour feedback matters!
I am a 31 year old male. It's 3rd day of non smoking, I am facing some health issues. 1. Tiredness 2. Body Ache 3. Mild Fever 4. Appetite loss 5. Weight loss (70 to 66) Today morning my stool was dark maroon in colour. Yesterday I had beetroot juice, are these 2 stuff have correlated?
I am retired. Govt. Employee having the age of 60 years undergone cabgs (by pass surgery) at the age of 50 years and continue the medicine. What I have to take the good medicine for diabetic control. Please advise me
Hello Sir I am facing premature ejaculations. Some time I ejaculate before starting sex just even by foreplay. Just after my marriage I found I ejaculate in 10-20 second. I did not had intercourse when my wife was pregnant. And it was almost one year. After one year I found that just by trying to insert completely my private part I am ejaculating. Since last one year I am struggling with this. I taken 3-4 month continuously ayurveda medicine. Also did kapalbhati and anulom vilom. Also did kegel exercise. But nothing has improved. In my 3 year of marriage my wife got cummed only once. I am feeling very bad because of this. I tried with medicines also but it is making max 30 seconds. I usually taking medicine 3 hr before sex. Am I doing anything wrong. Me penis has little bent towards down. Also after one ejaculations I will get erections at least after 6-7 hour. I do not watch porn since last 3 year after my marriage. I masturbate max once in month if my partner is not there.
I am female 31 years old married. I have Pcod and thyroid and my period stopped it's been months no period. Can you pristine me any medicine to get my period?
My sperm is very thin during sex time it's fall little time why sir, so please help me and give me something tips.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
Kidney performs the central role in a human body. It is as important as heart or lungs. Many organs of the body are dependent on kidney to function healthily. Kidney removes toxic waste and excessive fluid from blood.
Primary risk for kidney disease includes factors like high diabetes, high blood pressure, family history, heart disease etc. Obesity; autoimmune diseases; urinary tract infections and systemic infections are the secondary risks.
Kidney damage occurs in stages and in most of the cases, body does not show any kind of symptom till kidney is damaged up to 90%.
Steps for maintaining a healthy kidney
1. Keep a control on the blood pressure and take every preventive measures against its increased level.
2. For people suffering from diabetes, have a control on your glucose level.
3. Keep the cholesterol level in the appropriate range.
4. If on medications, take the prescriptions on time.
5. If you have a high salt intake, cut-off the intake and aim for less than 1, 500 milligram sodium per day.
6. Maintain a healthy fluid intake
7. Eat healthily and keep your weight in check.
8. Have a limit on your alcohol intake
9. Exercise should be a compulsory part of daily routine
10. For those who are overweight; need to work on reducing the weight
11. Smokers need to quit it slowly and gradually as smoking would led to serious kidney damages
12. Do not take over-the-counter pills on a regular basis.
13. Check your kidney function if you have one or more of the ‘high risk’ factors consult your doctor.