Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi. Doctor. I hv in 28 week pregnancy and I have wrongly taken 1calcium and 1iron tablet twice a day from last 15 days and now from last 5 days my lower portion of belly having lots of pain and feeling heavy .pls advice me what precaution should I take and will it affect to my baby. I am in so much stress and this is my first issue. I'm 24 year old and having 60 kg weight. Pls answer me fast.
Hi, I miss my period then I was check pregnancy test first time 29 oct, device is (I can) that time positive, then second time I was check pregnancy test 2 Nov 10 pm, device is (prega test) that time negative. Finally I did once again pregnancy test 5 Nov early morning and device is (I can) that time again result is negative kindly advice.
I am 18 years old I have irregular periods, I have not had my periods since last 3 months what should I do?
Hi, I got my cycle on this month of September 10th. and my doctor has suggested me for laproscopy operation. My height is 5.4" and weight is 71 kgs. I want to know is after this operation will my irregular cycle will be regular and also can I lose my weight and conceive in how many months. Are there any side effects with the operation.
I am 26 years female. I have 18 days baby. I don't have milk to breastfeeding. Giv suggestion for that.
A miscarriage is generally characterized by the loss of a fetus before the passage of around one forty days of pregnancy. In medical terminology, a miscarriage is usually referred to as a spontaneous abortion, precisely because it happens spontaneously. According to studies, about 50% of all pregnancies end up in miscarriages and around 80% of miscarriages occur within the first three months of pregnancy. If they happen to occur after the passage of twenty weeks of gestation, they are normally termed as late miscarriages.
The most common cause of miscarriages is primarily due to the presence of some fatal or critical genetic problem in the unborn baby, which may or may not be in any way related to the mother. Apart from this, there is a host of other causes which are held responsible for miscarriages. These may include:
- Cervical insufficiency (weakness of the cervix)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Physical problems in the mother
- Medical problems in the mother
- Immune system responses
- Uterine abnormalities
Here are a few indicators of a miscarriage:
- Bleeding (which can vary from light to heavy bleeding)
- Abdominal pain
- Severe cramps
- Back pain
- Treatment of miscarriages normally involves three steps - a pelvic exam, an ultrasound test and blood tests to confirm whether or not it is a miscarriage.
- If the miscarriage is complete and yet the uterus is still not emptied of its contents, then it may be necessary for you to undergo a dilation and curettage operation.
- If you have gone through multiple miscarriages in the past, then the treatment will probably involve a pelvic ultrasound, a hysterosalpingogram or a hysteroscopy.
I had my mens cycle in 34 days last month. I usually have 38 days cycle in every month. I started my pregaplan ovulation test in 16th day n repeat in 17th day but got negative result. 17th day T line was lighter than 16th day line. So I expect henceforth and what to do. Another issue I feel left side abdomen pain in every month before 8 10 days of my period. I have PCOS problem also. Can it be cure.
Benefits of tulsi
Tulsi also known as basil leaves is a fairly common plant in Indian households. Considered holy by many religions, the tulsi plant is revered for its divine properties.
Healing power: the basil or tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The leaves strengthen the stomach and help in respiratory diseases.
Kidney stone: basil has a strengthening effect on the kidney. In the case of stone, regularly taking a mixture of basil leaves juice and honey for 6 months helps expel the stones via the urinary tract.
Stress: basil leaves are regarded as anti-stress agents. Recent studies have shown that the leaves afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy persons can chew 12 leaves of basil, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements
Headaches: basil makes a good medicine for a headache.
Aids in digestion: it work as an appetizer and promotes digestion by helping in the secretion of digestive enzymes.
For curing diabetes: keep tulsi root powder in water overnight and take it early morning. The medicinal property of the plant helps maintain insulin level in the body and is a natural cure for diabetes.
We had sex first time with my fiancé and it was unprotected. We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because I was scared, night my periods I just wanted to know what I should think/know abt I vil get pregnant if I take pill any side affects who to now need helps.
Meri friend pregnant hai and uske 3month ho chuka hai jiske baad bhi white jaisa discharge ho rha hai. Wo bhi bahut jyada. Kya pregnancy ke time aisa hota hai. Kahi ye uska waham to nahi hai k wo pregnant hai. Q ki wo doctor se consult nahi ki hai abhi tak.
Can I know during estimated ovulation time daily intercourse necessary. And kindly advised me on which thing I should take care for intercourse during ovulation period for conceiving the baby. Dietary as well as physically or medically.
Hello Dr. sir my wife is 31 weeks pregnet having b negative blood and my is A postive .is any complections in my wife pregency she is ist tym pregnant having b negative blood and my is A postive .is any complections in my wife pregency she is ist tym pregnet. thanks complications positive .is any complections in my wife pregnancy she is ist tym pregnet. Thnks.
Hi, I am married but I and my husband have a sex very less at least in 6 month is there any problem? please advise.
There is burning sensation in my vagina from 1st January and now a little bit of itching. My periods is 23 days late. Please help me to know what it is?
I started smoking a few months back and it continued for about 2 months. Now my flatmate is accusing me of giving her PCO (polycystic ovarian syndrome?). I think 2 months is very less time considering I smoked in my room and that too a max of 4-5 cigarettes a day. Is there any truth to what she is saying?
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.