Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnuprabhaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years and married. Last year went through failed IVF. For some time I got my periods regular but for the last 4-5 months the periods have stopped suddenly and there is no pregnancy. I have already been treated for cyst also before the IVF. What would you suggest.
I and my gf had sex on september 14 after that in october she got periods and even in november and december. And they happened till 7days or 5days. But in this month which is january she didn't got periods. Is there any chances of pregnancy i am sacred please suggest.
Iron is definitely one of the most important ingredients and nutrients that we require. Most of the health problems in the world are caused due to iron deficiency, including low immunity and anaemia, among many others. The lack of iron can lead to a variety of development delays and can also affect the haemoglobin levels in the blood which gives rise to symptoms like dizzy spells and fatigue.
So what are the underrated facts about iron that we need to know? Read on to know more!
- Transport of Oxygen: Iron is credited with the transport of oxygen within the human body. It is a well known fact that all the cells, atoms and tissues in our body need oxygen, in order to grow and maintain livelihood. The red blood cells in our body are a good source of this oxygen as they contain an iron rich protein called haemoglobin. This element is what takes the oxygen which is later released in a more targeted manner. While two grams of oxygen can exist in the cells at any given point, this supply can diminish if the dietary iron intake reduces which can lead to a condition called anaemia.
- Production of Energy: Iron is also an element that helps in the metabolism, which has great implications for the various organs and muscles of the human body. The cells of our body are known to burn these calories in the diet so as to create energy which activates these organs. If the iron resources become low in these cells, then the process does not take place in a proper manner, which can lead to symptoms like fatigue before the organ functionality gets compromised.
- Iron Rich Food: The kind of foods and materials contain iron include legumes, lentils, fish, tofu, seafood, pork, soybeans, liver, green vegetables like spinach and ladies fingers, raisins, strawberries, and other fortified food like cereals. It is a well known fact that plant foods tend to contain lower levels of iron as compared to animal foods like red meat. Also, there are many spices that are rich in iron including cumin and cardamom, which can be used on a daily basis to pepper your salads and stir fry preparations.
- Cooking and Storage: Iron usually gets sucked out of food when the food is cooked for long or processed and packaged under highly intense condition or with excessive salt additives. Also, when you cook plant sources too much, then the iron can escape by way of the water that it leaves, which evaporates.
Find out a good way to bring iron into your diet, but remember that too much of iron can also lead to toxicity.
I need to know if taking I pill effects periodical monthly cycle. Because this month my wife consumed an ipill and within a week her cycle started which was scheduled normally in the end of this month. Please advice.
Hi. I have an issue with intercourse. My sperm comes out after I ejaculate inside my wife vagina. We got married 5 months back and she is yet to get pregnant. We are desperately trying for a baby.
Hi doctor I have infection on my vagina and its very itching and hurts me while sex how can I cure it naturally.
I m 26 year old female I have uterus which is divided into 2 parts, 1 is small and 2 is big. I get very much pain during my periods. Does division of uterus cases pain? 2. We are planning from past 6 months but I m not conceiving, does division of uterus cases pregnancy?
Is it true that reading books, hearing music, watching movies, emotions, studying, learning and other activities influences the baby while in pregnancy?
I am putting this question for my sister she is suffering from white Discharge during 15-20 days, nd she is feeling so tired, what is reason for that nd what will its Solution.
I have had a DNC 26 days ago and my periods have not resumed.When can i start normal sexual activity ?
The knee is the largest joint of the body and is made up of upper and lower bones that are separated by two discs known as menisci. While minor knee pain may be experienced by many people, it should be handled with medical intervention when it becomes a serious and debilitating problem. Sudden injury or injury due to overuse as well as myriad conditions that affect the joints and muscles can bring about knee pain. Underlying conditions like osteoporosis or arthritis, which affect the bones and joints, can also cause knee pain. The symptoms include painful swelling and stiffness as well as severe discomfort.
Let us learn more about the causes of knee pain and the ways in which it can be managed:
- Injury: Exercise and sports injuries are one of the most common causes that can be the start of acute knee pain, as well as chronic condition. These kinds of injuries can affect the ligaments and cartilage which leads to severe pain. The pain can even affect the way one functions in one's daily life. Knee ligament injuries can also cause this kind of pain. These ligaments are bands of tissues that connect the thigh bone with the lower leg bones. Sprains and tears in the ACL or PCL are common in sports injuries, and may even require surgery in many cases. Knee Cartilage Tears can also take place in the hard yet flexible cartilage of the knee which can affect the meniscus around the knee. This condition may also require surgery.
- Arthritis: This condition can affect the knees specifically and is one of the most common types of arthritis. This is a chronic condition which gets progressively worse over time and may even require surgery. Stiffness and inflammation are common symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis is also a degenerative auto-immune disease that can affect the knees and cause knee pain. Furthermore, post traumatic arthritis can also be experienced after an injury. Osteoarthritis is another common condition that leads to knee pain. It basically occurs due to wear and tear of the knees over a prolonged period and is usually experienced by patients over the age of 50.
- Managing Knee Pain: While pain medication and anti-inflammatory drugs may be prescribed for most cases, along with the surgery in long run, it is also possible to manage knee pain with the help of better lifestyle choices like regular knee and muscle strengthening exercises as well as REST - rest, ice, compression and elevation. These methods can help in relieving inflammation and pain. But very severe cases will require medical intervention, so it is imperative to get in touch with your doctor if the condition does not improve. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have done my test by the pregnancy test kit and it came positive. But want to go for an abortion now and got to know about the medicine i. E combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol. So, I would like to know is it safe for taking the pill? will it affect in any future pregnancy? also would like to know about the dosage of this medicine. Thank you.
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
I am taking ayurvedic medicines saribasavam and sukumaran kashaya to get regular periods. We have been trying to conceive. Will these medicines causes miscarriage if I get pregnant.
I am not getting periods in correct time. Is there any medicine fr this? And what is the reason for this?
Hi, I was using ocp's from last 2 years but now I want to get pregnent so I stop taking pills from feb 2015 but till now I am not getting pregnent after 3 months, please help me what was the reason is there any problem?
I am 18 years old and my breasts are different in size right one is larger that left one. Sometimes my nipple gets cut on it. Is it breast cancer?
Is there any chances of pregnancy" if I release my sperm inside her" after 17 days of periodic cycle. Kindly rply me as soon as possible.
She is having periods in 15-20 days cycle since last 4 months & is thinking to visit a doctor but 3 days ago she took I pill so is there any need to tell the doctor about I pill?
1. Our common spice clove contains one of the highest levels of Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) per 100 gram: >300, 000.
2. Much neglected grain jowar (sorghum), its bran has 240, 000 and grain has 21, 900
3. Spice: cinnamon 131, 420
4. Spice: turmeric 127, 068
5. Spice: ginger 39, 041
6. Spice: chili 23, 636 powder
7. Spice: garlic 6, 665 powder
8. Spice: onion 4, 289 powder
9. Chatni leaves: coriander 5, 141
10. Nut: almond 4, 454
11. Fruits: pomegranates raw 4, 479
12. Strawberries, raw 4, 302
13. Apples, red delicious, raw with skin 4, 275